The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tips to avoid Herpes in Geylang

My online friend just informed me that he gotten herpes from one of the thai house of geylang, now even police IO also have to take his statement in order to prosecute the OKT and the girl. That's why I don't like going to thai houses, as thai girls not many are chio, SOP and rush. China ones better.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcume yr online friend to cdc clubimg new membership. HAut LAh

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
My online friend just informed me that he gotten herpes from one of the thai house of geylang, now even police IO also have to take his statement in order to prosecute the OKT and the girl. That's why I don't like going to thai houses, as thai girls not many are chio, SOP and rush. China ones better.
Old 18-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Last edited by cassano10; 12-01-2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
I thought fake news was a problem on CNN. I didn't realise it had spread to sammyboyforum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gopalra is Cool - loads of Potential

Came across this link written by ang moh. It seems the STD fears are overblown. It is difficult to get them. Many cheongsters have been practicing French kiss, cunnilingus, raw intercourse in Geylang. How come so far no one has reported sexually transmitted disease?

https://markmanson.net/std-guide
Old 18-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

u never read newspaper on 1 dec yearly reported cdc clubbimg membership. This year 319 just become new member via wl bbbbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopalra View Post
Came across this link written by ang moh. It seems the STD fears are overblown. It is difficult to get them. Many cheongsters have been practicing French kiss, cunnilingus, raw intercourse in Geylang. How come so far no one has reported sexually transmitted disease?

https://markmanson.net/std-guide
Old 20-12-2016, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
meviusoption deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think if they having outbreak they would be on MC since it would be uncomfortable for them to work. maybe oral one if they not diligent might think its merely chapped lips or ulcer if not too severe.

then again the virus can still spread inbetween outbreaks, so dare to chiong dare to face the circumstances i guess

had my fair share of scares, end of the day still here
Old 21-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Some motherfcuker are jobless so they want to commit sueside and don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by meviusoption View Post
i think if they having outbreak they would be on MC since it would be uncomfortable for them to work. maybe oral one if they not diligent might think its merely chapped lips or ulcer if not too severe.

then again the virus can still spread inbetween outbreaks, so dare to chiong dare to face the circumstances i guess

had my fair share of scares, end of the day still here
Old 22-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
meviusoption deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Some motherfcuker are jobless so they want to commit sueside and don't care
lol cant imagine, if got open sores in the cheebye sure fucking painful to be penetrated

but yeah pretty sure they don't give two fucks about customer health anyway
Old 22-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Don't need cheebye have sore to spread. Virus can spread by wl every morning brush teeth and teeth gum have some minor bleeding so wl bbbbj one of 319 CDC member....virus start when wl bbbbj another customer....which only can detect after monthly result out which normally take a couple of weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by meviusoption View Post
lol cant imagine, if got open sores in the cheebye sure fucking painful to be penetrated

but yeah pretty sure they don't give two fucks about customer health anyway
Old 22-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't need cheebye have sore to spread. Virus can spread by wl every morning brush teeth and teeth gum have some minor bleeding so wl bbbbj one of 319 CDC member....virus start when wl bbbbj another customer....which only can detect after monthly result out which normally take a couple of weeks
The Geylang broads are not tested for Herpes so none of them will know whether they are infected unless they have obvious symptoms and seek diagnosis and treatment.

85% or more of the working girls would test positive for Herpes. If they were barred from sex work because of a Herpes infection there would be very few whores left to serve you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 22-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Boss
May I know what is the side effect of herpee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The Geylang broads are not tested for Herpes so none of them will know whether they are infected unless they have obvious symptoms and seek diagnosis and treatment.

85% or more of the working girls would test positive for Herpes. If they were barred from sex work because of a Herpes infection there would be very few whores left to serve you guys.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Boss
May I know what is the side effect of herpee?
There is a thread in the "sexual health issues" section dedicated to everything about Herpes.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1