The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Same same. She has aged well. And yes, don't touch her head.
Man.. that woman holds a special place in my dick

U have any idea how old she is now?
Old 18-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Man.. that woman holds a special place in my dick

U have any idea how old she is now?
Should be around 40

But still wet and slippery
Old 18-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Actually i feel that sometimes the girls kind of wear the same thing. I was thinking how awesome it would be if some of them wear Office Wear or something. Those bros going in after work would be super turned on. I know i would.
Old 19-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
1669 aunty is fantastic. No worries on her attitude.

I mean the layout of the house. The seating is the girls in front, guest behind. But a barrier separates guest and girls. So as guest, you can't sit and look at the girls to see if maybe you missed something or one of the girls gets better the longer you look at her

WH06 on the other hand the way the seating is you can see all the girls. The way some of them sit you can see more than expected.
1669 layout is considered good to me already. There are at about half of the other 40 houses with even worse layouts in cat 150 PRC. And the business to those houses corresponds with it. Actually I'm sure the OKT can change the layout to be more favourable if they want.

For example, in the newly renovated 1651, you can now see the girls the minute you open the door and when you are seated. But the old 1651, girls were tucked away inside this cubby of a room and had to be called to come out for customers to see, and you would not be able to see them previously in the waiting area. But now it's been renovated so that we can now sit directly in front of the girls and view them whilst waiting. Much better! Plus the rooms in 1651 are nice with mirrors all around and Gordon is friendly. So I would just go there when I do not know where else to go due to the reasons above.

Of course, once again I must emphasize that to each his own. OKTs can decide however they want to do their busines, to innovate or just remain at status quo. Am sure those that don't bother, they may have their own reasons.

What works for one person, may not work for another. Just like some of us prefer doggy style while others may prefer missionary and another person may prefer spend more time on BBBJ in bed.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 19-11-2016 at 02:05 AM.
Old 19-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by avkaki View Post
I remember there is another champion butt gal.
Ada from 1425 Honey's house gal. Should be one batch before MG times.
Tall, Slim with the most outstanding solid ass during her time.

Petain road still working there
Old 19-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Petain road still working there
any idea which hse she working ?
Old 20-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

With the way how the ringgit is falling, I won't be surprised they will make a return. But dunno whether will it be in legal scene or otherwise.
Old 30-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

only know miki1, jc, small ivy around. (as of oct2017)
got who else huh?
Old 30-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsonewbird View Post
got who else huh?
I think Yumei 1639 is still around.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

From what I know, the reason is for m'sian to stay away is because
SG150 is too little to entice them. come to think of it, when I was in army
20 yrs ago, it was SG150, now it's still SG150. i believe the rates are
higher in other region. If the m'sian rate increase to SG200? would
we still patronize them? considering the CAT 150 china gal still stays.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Can see she is aging gracefully last time I patronize her. Really some time ago but her sexual aura is strong. I see her and can feel the sexiness and I have an erection in my pants while waiting for her to sign the book.
Old 30-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Besides the earning capacity and the 2-year GL ruling plus future visa limitation, the facade of GL has changed over the years, which is no longer favourable. Malaysian gals would prefer to be FL instead as they could earn more else where or even as a FL in Sg ... and at the same without being tied down by the strict regulations of AV.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsonewbird View Post
got who else huh?
Janet and Xiao Jun at 1606 are the other two, and last but not least......

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
.....Yes, Yumi 1639.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Can see she is aging gracefully last time I patronize her. Really some time ago but her sexual aura is strong. I see her and can feel the sexiness and I have an erection in my pants while waiting for her to sign the book.
I have tried all the current available Malaysian WLs except MikiOne, and I feel that Yumi is the best in terms of looks, service and chemistry. She does age gracefully and still has that playful child-like attitude when she serves me. Definitely worth supporting.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Which of the current malaysian girls remaining have a firm, perky ass ?
thanks
Old 01-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
For those who like tall girls, I just remember Yumei is quite tall, probably at 1.65m.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1