The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1615

Miss the two busty gems baihe and zhen zhen...
Old 07-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Miss the two busty gems baihe and zhen zhen...
Fully agree bro - haven't visited this house since they left.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Fully agree bro - haven't visited this house since they left.
so who are the big tit girls you enjoying now bro? Can recommend some
Old 08-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: L1615

Bright Sunny Teenage Looking Babe

WL: Co Co
House: L16H15
Home: GuangXi
Ht/Wt: 163cm/50kg
Debut: Sep 2014

Looks (7.5/10): On the first look at Coco, she looked like a bright sunny teenager with a good height at 1.63m. Curvy on the right places and just a little bit on the meaty side, not those super slim petite SYT. She had a pair of big round sunny eyes with big dark iris, medium high nose, well shape lips and neat teeth. Her face was slightly rounded, medium fair complexion and long black silky hair. She had smooth skin, B-cup fair boobs, slight tummy, a bit of fats along waistline and a big juicy and round ass. Her legs were not neither slender nor fat, in between. Her slight meaty body composition made FJ at the various positions very comfortable with “soft cushions”.

Boobs (8/10): Oh her boobs were beautifully shaped and full B-cup. So fair that you can see her green veins underneath her curves. So soft like tofu and squeezy and bouncy like balloon filled with water. Her tits were light pinkish and 1 ½ pencil eraser size. I spent quite some time moulding and caressing her pair of lovely boobs.

Bath (7.5/10): What I can remember well on this part was at the ending, she knelt down and BBBJ me with warm water in her mouth and with those half closed mesmerising eyes looking at me….damn v.v.shiok….! Oh, wait, she did also raised her soft thigh and rubbed against my balls and dick from behind… damn shiok too… But what was missing was frenching at this point, else she will score even higher here.

Cat Bath (7.5/10): Her soft moaning and licking at my ears were fantastic and damn sexy. It was surely a great starter dish. She then moved down south licking and sucking at my various sensitive parts…ribs, knee joints, perineum, balls, ass… wonderful!

AR (8/10): I was on my fours, she gently licked around the ass, sucked on my balls first, then swallowed them completely into her mouth! Felt her warm, slippery mouth lubricated with her dripping saliva. Damn shiok!!! Her tongue felt soft and warm when she poked and drilled into my ass…felt numb numb but very nice feeling.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Half to full deep throat with her tongue flicking at my dickhead.. Slowly at first and with increasing speed as she progressed…. She knew when to stop just before I buay tahan and cum but didn’t. This technique allowed me for more time for more pleasure… very well timed and professional touch!

Frenching (7/10): She didn’t frenched me until I initiated during the FJ. I was waiting and wondering if she would french me. Accommodating but not those commando nor passionate type. She was quite particular on the area where I frenched her. Once I accidentally frenched beyond her upper lips into her nose and she felt a bit uncomfortable. She also stopped frenching me towards the end of the FJ session, not sure why… perhaps she buay tahan liao??

FJ (8.5/10): Like I mentioned, she had a bit of “cushioning flesh” which made the whole FJ session very comfortable and enjoyable. Just enough but not towards the fatty and meaty bod type which will turn me off. After the BBBJ, she wanted to cap me on to do the FJ. I told her I wanted to “service” her instead. She joked that I can collect service fee from OKT later on…haha.. funny girl. So I climbed onto her while she laid on the bed. Started with frenching her…great she did not object and reciprocated with warm and wet frenching with light tongue fight. I moved down to her pair of lovely boobs, squeezing, moulding, licking and sucking at her light pinkish tits…yummy! Next, I moved down south to her pussy to paint her. Her pussy was also very beautiful and as “bright and sunny” as her looks. Deep pinkish labias sparkling with her cunt juice. I buay tahan but to help myself with DATY. She was super sensitive and wet in there and she squirmed and moaned as I painted her deeply. I stopped as I sensed she could not take it any more… Later she told me she was really sensitive when client painted her. Quite poor thing, knowing her own weakness but she still accommodate client’s wish and she did not utter a single ‘no’ at all. Capped on and started with missionary. She was very well lubricated already and felt smooth and easy throttling my erected dick in and out of her love hole. Somehow, whenever I had a great and satisfying prelude, I tend to enjoy the FJ more and longer. There was no urge for me to cum any sooner though I ramp and ramp her hard and furious… I knew this was going to be a hell of a FJ. At sitting position and piak piaking her away until she moaned and moaned louder and louder before changed to sideway. Her juicy big ass was lovely as I turned her sideway which heightened my blood pressure a few notches. Sideway was one of the most comfortable bonking position as I can lie down beside her and screwed her deeply while frenching her or looking into her eyes…feeling the oomph… Next, I tried the vertical bonking by moving our locked bodies to the edge of the bed and with my feet firmly rooted on the floor, gave her a vertical upward thrusting while looking at the side mirror and enjoyed the view together… My attempt to lift her up for bonking her in the air was a failure as she felt a bit tearing pain at her pussy, prolly because of her weight. I quickly put her down and asked if she was alright. She said she was fine. Our final position was back to missionary as I took a while to cum this time (for reasons as mentioned). I let go all I got until the rest was history.

Painting (8/10): Super wet and sensitive. But pity can’t do this for long as she buah tahan very quickly and I had to stop though she did not tell me to. As already described much in the FJ, very beautiful “sunny bright” pussy for DATY.

GFE (7.5/10): Easy to hold a conversation, jovial at times.

Overall: SYT with just a little more flesh for a great bonking cushion effect. Great service at all fronts.

RTF: Definitely YES!
Old 11-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
so who are the big tit girls you enjoying now bro? Can recommend some
I've been very busy so have stuck to my faves when have time - all from 54A Meow Meow, Jia Jia, Xiao Niu.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
I've been very busy so have stuck to my faves when have time - all from 54A Meow Meow, Jia Jia, Xiao Niu.
oh ok. good for you
Old 19-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Chiokman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is bao bao stll there?
Old 20-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L1615

This fr is very overdue....Bonk her quite some time ago...deserved my humble fr..

Tong Tong 1615
Face: 6.9/10 look abit matured....she look cute when smile...her plus point..does not look like Vivian Lai at all
Breast: 7.2/10 Natural C cup...sagging slightly....
Body: 7.4/10 Pretty Slim...good height..
Service: 8.2/10 very very good...takes her time to service me like a king...especially during shower time i like assrim very much....when she lick my asshole, i feel damn shiok to the max....Her plus plus point...not too sure she still perform it during shower time...u all should request for it...
RTF: Yes but not at the moment...too many to try now.
Old 16-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
Dragonslay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LeLe(1615)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
The 'new' LeLe (1615) is also a gem to me...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly caring straight talking mm who strikes me as genuine....aims to pls...full pkge works + solid lotion massage...natural n spontaneous. ..passionate sensuous frenching!...

However do take note that unlike the previous slim/skinny gem LeLe, this 'new' LeLe falls into the fair busty voluptuous meaty young milf type of mm category instead
Bro, is this Lele from Si Chuan? If yes, she is my busty gem hahaha
Old 17-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LeLe(1615) n LeLe(16W15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonslay View Post
Bro, is this Lele from Si Chuan? If yes, she is my busty gem hahaha
Nope...yr busty sichuan syt LeLe is a different mm who is actually fm 16W15 bro
Old 18-01-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Nope...yr busty sichuan syt LeLe is a different mm who is actually fm 16W15 bro
You are right bro. She is from W15.
My mistake haha
Old 18-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: LeLe(1615) n LeLe(16W15)

Quote:
You are right bro. She is from W15.
My mistake haha
You are forgiven....Up u for your effort!
Old 18-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
You are forgiven....Up u for your effort!
thanks bro!
at least I am right that this LELE is a hot SYT gem
Old 19-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

Smile Re: LeLe(1615) n LeLe(16W15)

Quote:
thanks bro!
at least I am right that this LELE is a hot SYT gem
Hey bro, i have bonked her few times already....good fuck! I shared her fr quite sometime ago......
Old 20-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Hey bro, i have bonked her few times already....good fuck! I shared her fr quite sometime ago......
upped u back to 355
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1