The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Let me go collect some ang pow during cny first. And see if I got spare $ to waste.

If want to waste, maybe her house yang yang and linda are better choices from what I saw and heard.
Linda is a good one. Learning more as she goes along.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, someone else got very "stimulating" french from her and BBBJ plus AR to boot. I guess that someone must be "handsome" and "muscular"

I got a zap of 8 pts for this post above. No prizes for guessing who's behind it

Westerhout Road; House... 07-01-2017 11:44 PM My idol is handsome

Last edited by BronzeGod; 08-01-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 14-01-2017, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I never met Bao Er. I think Bao Er gives bad service because she's on ORD mood or she hates her job.
Not true!

Folks belong to the inner circle should know why and would get to enjoy something that the masses are not able to do so .... Just ponder as to why she is still around despite the above negative FRs on her.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got a zap of 8 pts for this post above. No prizes for guessing who's behind it

Westerhout Road; House... 07-01-2017 11:44 PM My idol is handsome
I believe you deserve to be zapped as you sometime acted like a clown in here just like why u were zapped to moderation a few times when u first forayed to CAT150 threads.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Ting Ting of this house for the first time, in 16w04. Was trying to get some tall gals from other houses when Duo Duo was not available. But all were not available. Jepun okt recommended Ting Ting. I don't mind trying (afterall, this is the second time he recommended her).

Turns out she was very suitable for me! She has very sweet & pleasant looks, hardly wears any makeup. At 1.64m tall, she has shoulder-length hair, B/B+ cup boobs, slightly saggy, small areola and slight dark & nice nipples. The sensitive boobs are lovely to grab, tickle and fondle with. She has a flabby tummy (with a two-inch Caesarian scar) but overall it does not look too bad because she is tall. She has a pair of lovely legs.

We had wonderful fun frenching, did soapy massage and fondling each other's genitals in the shower. Her frenching to me was top notch - no holds barred. On the bed, the catbath and bbbj were average. No AR. But the response to pussy painting, frenching, GFE generation were superb/top notch. I have not seen someone responded to pussy painting the way she did (like some sort of pussy trance ... haha. I just wondered if she is being pussy painted for the first time???) No bad breadth - good to french. The sex in cowgal and missionary positions were so endearing and exciting! She was enjoying herself so much ... even fondling and touching her boobs slightly just aroused her so much and by the look of her radiant face makes u feel elated. My dick remained a solid rod for such a long time ...she begged for mercy as she could not take it any longer ... eventually I did unload ... we were mutually satisfied! Must surely rtf her again!
Old 29-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any other reviews from this house? Its been a while since i came to this house.
Old 26-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

The newbies of this shop has started work. Physically they are not to my liking as they are either plump or overly fleshy except one who is very petite. Her service is ok and she looks ok too.

I was told that about 6 more will be joining this shop next month. There might be 1-2 of them who would potentially suit my taste ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

was here doing topo mission and got Na Na gave me a good 30 minutes naked massage.

saw a Cherie Chung lookalike tall WL due to start work next week according to OKT Da Tou (big head). the two of them were talking at the counter. Her name should be Duo Duo. closer look looks a cross of
Cherie Chung - Dilraba Dilmurat - Grace Chan.
She has that mixed blood look.

she is skinny type, about 1.72m tall, long slender legs, big boobs (look like a big B). thick long full hair when let go, 80% look like my sex goddess Cherie Chung, face upper half looks like Dilraba and Grace.

though i prefer those with flesh, but I very likely to try her out next week when she debut as i cannot wait to fuck a Cherie Chung lookalike for this height.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 11-05-2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Any bro has the telephone number of this shop? The listed number in the sticker doesn’t work. Horny today man. Want to go down try the tall girl but not sure if she started work
Old 14-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Any bro has the telephone number of this shop? The listed number in the sticker doesn’t work. Horny today man. Want to go down try the tall girl but not sure if she started work
The tel no is 67486405. (Don't be lazy. Next time, look it up from the appropriate thread). The tall girl, Duo Duo, will most likely start work on Wednesday. She looks quite pleasant to pretty. Stands at 1.72m tall but weigh only 48kg. Can fit into skinny WL category.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

I have searched the sticky thread and browsed all 12 pages of this thread and searched for “no” “number” “telephone number”. I knew this don’t be lazy response was coming but I just wasn’t able to find it

Thanks for the sHAre. I will update this number at the sticky thread as I didn’t find this number u posted there
Old 14-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
I have searched the sticky thread and browsed all 12 pages of this thread and searched for “no” “number” “telephone number”. I knew this don’t be lazy response was coming but I just wasn’t able to find it

Thanks for the sHAre. I will update this number at the sticky thread as I didn’t find this number u posted there
Bro tnuc. Thanks for updating that the number doesn’t work. Do give the correct number a call and update us what is the new number to use.

Thank you.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey dude

i actually have good and bad impression about this shop.

there are two uncles at the shop, the balding one is friendly but the old skinny one with spectacle got some attitude problem.

There was one time i enter the unit, this spectacle old fella without me saying a word he shove me and saying "no gal" working. I was surprised. I would expect to be invited in and perhaps recommend some gal

I nearly want to fuck him off.

2nd time i went to try Lily. The balding uncle is more friendly and at least got smile.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

bro, cool down. at least the balding uncle looks OK lah. the balding uncle is the boss

parked my car along lorong 16. enjoyed my session of massage with Na Na followed by a good bonk. before that, i actually wanted to try the new gal Duo Duo but i was just a few steps late and I can only see her go to the room with another man. haiz.

will try her soon

anyway the session with Na Na was good. good massage strokes, and bonking her was an enjoyment

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

the balding boss name is "big head" dua tao or da tou.

funny name yah. not sure if his brother down there is big or not. haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1