The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
credo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

ok i'm a newbie here...
curious to know - if the maid gets pregnant even with the use of condom, how many r willing to bear the consequence eg give her $ for abortion or give her allowance when she kena send back by employer? or r u in it just for lust and nothing matters to u? if so, then it is so heartless, i think i can't play this game liao
Old 19-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

very funny hahahahaha
Old 19-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by credo View Post
ok i'm a newbie here...
curious to know - if the maid gets pregnant even with the use of condom, how many r willing to bear the consequence eg give her $ for abortion or give her allowance when she kena send back by employer? or r u in it just for lust and nothing matters to u? if so, then it is so heartless, i think i can't play this game liao
When u make the maid pregnant, best solution is to marry her. If u have gf or wife, quickly sever tie with them and go online book a ROM date. So now u can relax n play the game liao? Pls don't say she let bangala or old ah peak screw raw shoot inside n say u think u cannot accept it. But hey, who on earth will know what their gf or future wife did in the past?
Old 19-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by credo View Post
ok i'm a newbie here...
If you play soccer you can break your leg, when you play basketball you can break your arm as with most of the sports I know will injure or kill you. People even die from playing computer games. I think you better don't play any game that exists on earth.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 20-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
I and my indo maid just video call last night on wechat and she show me her boobs and pussy and I also show her my cock in return
wow! that's good communication!
Old 20-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
we planning to go hotel.. say can touch but cannot fuck hahaha
is this blue balls?
Old 20-01-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
say can touch but cannot fuck hahaha
How come like that, lol
Old 20-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
wow! That's good communication!
ya
Old 20-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any bro here hook up with a maid in toa payoh area.. name starting with C...

Just got to chat her up.. very easy to hook up.. all my encounter need at least a week.. this one 1day chat n we planning to go hotel.. say can touch but cannot fuck hahaha
U cannot fuck her but doesn't mean she cannot fuck u. I go with one also say naked top only and insist must wear her long pants n no fuck. End up nv fuck, but digging, sucking her nipple n swallow my every drip of load. Then 2nd meet up, she beg me to fuck her raw. All these maid, horny like hell.
Old 20-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
U cannot fuck her but doesn't mean she cannot fuck u. I go with one also say naked top only and insist must wear her long pants n no fuck. End up nv fuck, but digging, sucking her nipple n swallow my every drip of load. Then 2nd meet up, she beg me to fuck her raw. All these maid, horny like hell.
Agreed but some still act like pussy got gold like that why ah
My fish also very horny like hell 1st round not enough still want 2nd round
Old 20-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
is this blue balls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinampForever View Post
How come like that, lol
Quote:
Deep inside I know im going to fuck her hard even though she say cannot fuck but touch only. I still tell her I promise I will not fuck her provided she can control haha.

My only hesitation is that she is too easy to hook up. Meeting her on 4th feb.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Deep inside I know im going to fuck her hard even though she say cannot fuck but touch only. I still tell her I promise I will not fuck her provided she can control haha.

So u service her song song gao joo koon until she cannot tahan wet wet then is her who want fuck lol
4th feb is saturday leh I thou all maids off day is sunday one
Old 20-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

If its atb or local that easily hook up, then u will need to be careful. But maid is foreigner who here to work n very naive. The more easy to hook up, mean more pure. From my experience, u might be her first men here in SG to screw her.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
If its atb or local that easily hook up, then u will need to be careful. But maid is foreigner who here to work n very naive. The more easy to hook up, mean more pure. From my experience, u might be her first men here in SG to screw her.
ru sure
Old 20-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
theboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just chance upon this ad in craigslist, what are the odds she's a maid lol

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5967179993.html
Advert Space Available