The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNameMe View Post
Thanks, agree with everything you said. But can I be kpo and ask how you're handling with no sleeping ard, I always have the impression that once a guy start, he will always do that for the rest of his life? Mind to share your thoughts or experience?
You sound naive.
I wonder Is that how the guy hooked u???

But please don't play the victim if that's wat u think cos obviously most guys won't educate you 100% if it doesn't help him ie. That's why He won't teach u about safe sex or consequences of u being caught or maybe he himself don't know much. Sadly That's how some of the pimps here act as well

But I won't go so far as to feel Sorry for u cos I feel more sorry for your cuckolded fiance. And generally those stories about how he's abusive to u so u seek solace in another man is also a vague generalization.

But you're on the right path being here instead of some bridal forum. In order to b more on the right path n correct, u should.... That's right. listen to my solid post only
_______
Exchange points naive ma

Last edited by sadfa; 19-01-2017 at 04:37 AM.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How do you guys keep clean?

The condom is a great and revolutionary invention. It is cheap, widely available and effective most times. If a man can't get it up because he's wearing one, it's probably psychological. Or he is using it as an excuse to do you raw. Which is irresponsible, unless both of you are aiming to start a family. Do the sensible thing -- the condom is ubiquitous even among sex workers today, and this keeps them and their customers safe.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks, agree with everything you said. But can I be kpo and ask how you're handling with no sleeping ard, I always have the impression that once a guy start, he will always do that for the rest of his life? Mind to share your thoughts or experience?
your question to me noted!

you have a good day ahead!
Old 19-01-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLatte View Post
Agree. The worrying part is damn sian. Buying preg test kit regularly also sian.
then what is not sian? finding a proper boyfriend so you can pregnant him sian or not?
Old 19-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Okay, from your replies, you seem to be avoiding the focus on the engagement to your fiance.

Your focus here is this married man, why is that so, why are you so bothered emotionally by him, isit because you feel that you have:
1) Given yourself to him exclusively
2) Risked being found out
3) Risked pregnancy
4) Risked disease

Maybe, and this is just my guess, you like him more than you should. If you do, nothing wrong with that, we are all human we have emotions and they are hard to control. No fault in that.

But what you should do now is maybe not be engaged. You are maybe not ready to commit yet and shouldn't.

Is it better to be termed a cheater? Or just someone who likes to sleep around. The former is frowned upon socially more so than the latter.

I can say that you like a sense of safety, the married guy gives you a new edge, something that inside you, you crave for, to enjoy singlehood.
Your finance gives you safety, you fuck it up with a new guy or in this case the married man, you still have the fiance. You fall back onto him and as long as he doesn't know, nothing looks wrong.

There is definitely something that you are unhappy about with your fiance but you are not addressing it. If it cannot be addressed then don't marry him. Because end of the day if nothing is wrong then why would you do this.

I would know because I spent 4 years doing that to myself and my ex-gf.

If you're uncomfortable to share it here you can pm me.

I condone your actions, but I don't want to see you fuck up like me.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 19-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

have more sex
Old 19-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just want to comment that this space is awesome and eye opening for me. I always knew this world is only beautiful if you choose to be an ignorant bird flying one direction. This is eye opening and makes me think how to be a girl and protect myself from harm and hurts.

LOL seriously, knowing many guys screw more than one girl - apart from their wives or GFs, etc.. going to prostitutes, even wanna do maids.. OK I'm not judging.. infact, this has taught me not to judge.

Anyway, to my original question: I'm a girl, have a fiance but am sleeping with a married man. We'll go raw first until he has to uhm, cum. Then he wears protection. I guess what we are doing here is avoiding pregnancy. I'm sure he doesn't need more kids than he already has. But, I'm wondering why the f sometimes he can ask if can skip wearing the protection. (Only briefly asked, but wtf, I know it feels good but stupid or what.) So, he's done withdrawal. I'm not so familiar with this but I am a lil concerned. At the end of the day, girls will always be at the hurting losing end.

I am also asking because I'm not exactly sure if he is sleping with others aside from his wife & me, he said no, but I nv knw right? I also don't wanna jeopardize myself or my fiance. (And yes, I'm aware that if the wife is screwing others, it gets more complicated, but let's just say she's not.) Seriously, if we catch anything at all, everything is over.

I wanted to know based on you professionals' experience here -

1) How insistent are you guys in using protection for sex with other ppl apart from your wife or GF? I know all these are derived based on trust. Maybe you trust your mistress/lover/ alot.. (EXCEPTION: hookers or ktv girls etc who obviously will sleep with other men aside from you). How strict are you guys in protecting? From start to end use protection?

2) Since I am insecure and concerned, should I start enforcing protection from the very beginning to the end? Is it offensive? Obviously it feels nicer without, infact he loses it once he wears it.. which can be frustrating at times.. Actually also wanna show off my concern to make him prove and convince me that he's careful with sleeping ard.
Worried for nothing. U will be continue this life for the rest of your life. Can u stop meeting this married man after your wedding? Hahaha. I dun know. U may keep going the same thing over and over again meaninglessly.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:50 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLatte View Post
Agree. The worrying part is damn sian. Buying preg test kit regularly also sian.
In your case, pills would be sufficent to prevent pregnancy, enjoyment would not be hindered, only concern is the sickness part, no guarantee those cock are clean and healthy.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:57 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
The condom is a great and revolutionary invention. It is cheap, widely available and effective most times. If a man can't get it up because he's wearing one, it's probably psychological. Or he is using it as an excuse to do you raw. Which is irresponsible, unless both of you are aiming to start a family. Do the sensible thing -- the condom is ubiquitous even among sex workers today, and this keeps them and their customers safe.
Some 'good family' husband and wife raw also cannot get pregnant, and pregnancy is also no 100% guarantee.

The sexual state of mind in preparation for impregnation is not as easy as ABC 123, especially so for those rape victims, they don't want it and did not plan for it, but some still get pregnant from just ONEintercourse.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 20-01-2017, 10:58 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
have more sex
With who ?

Old 20-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
tolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
With who ?
In his dreams??
Old 20-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TRUE, I guess I know I'm for myself, but secretly very focused and jealous to find out if he's sleeping with others (apart from me and the wife). That's why my post sounds off-track. He says no others, but who the fuck knows, he seems to have protection with him always. Si bei prepared. Or is it just a guys thing.

Wouldn't bringing this topic up make him freak out? Don't want to disturb the syn energy we have now.. [/I][/COLOR]
sis just choose you trust him if you want to continue the affair ... who knows maybe your bf also here in sbf screwing others

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 20-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Giovani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolby View Post
In his dreams??
Possible..
Old 20-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MissLatte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
In your case, pills would be sufficent to prevent pregnancy, enjoyment would not be hindered, only concern is the sickness part, no guarantee those cock are clean and healthy.
Agree. Actually both parties take risk in cleanliness part. Both female and male are also risking if doing raw. But already stopped playing now. Lol.
Old 20-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Maybe her fiancee sleeping with the married man's wife. Hehehehe.
Wow... this is a big conspiracy theory but never the less it can happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1