The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Whats your favorite international sex destination and why? [OPEN DISCUSSION]

Hi Bros,

This is just a thread to discuss international travel destinations for sex. Where have you guys been? which places do you like? and why? which places suck?

i'm doing some research on new travel destinations, I've been to many countries including: China (ChangPing RIP), Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, USA, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, probably more but can't remember right now. Some of my favorites include:

1. Hong Kong. Safe, and easy to choose girls via sex141 site, and some affordable prices. Downside is not much GFE in these places.

2. Bangkok. Variety of ways to play (Agogo, freelance, G-clubs, Sauna/spa), safe, sheer number of working girls you will find something you like, English widely spoken. Downside is too much implants, and too many tourists, no longer cheap.

3. Indonesia. Lots of natural lades without plastic surgery or implants. Downside is not good for those who want fair/light skin, traffic is utterly horrible, lack of English spoken by girls, and there is some police raids lately.

4. Manila Flight 168 is a pretty awesome spa, with lots of young girls and happy hours. Freelance bars. Downside is city is pretty filthy, and some unsafe areas. Also many ugly Pinoy girls, need to sort through many freelancers to find gems.

Anyways, if you have any opinions, suggestions, or favorites, lets hear them!
Old 18-01-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
evanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Whats your favorite international sex destination and why? [OPEN DISCUSSION]

I prefer to go to the Land of Smiles. Favourable exchange rate. Plenty to choose from . Some of them even can speak simple English . Good service attitude .
Old 18-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of
Re: Whats your favorite international sex destination and why? [OPEN DISCUSSION]

Always Thailand. Girls are friendly. Thousands and millions of them available. Safe and cheap place to be in.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo....gin jio ka la! Cheap and convenient !
Old 19-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jakarta, Indonesia.
-
-
Old 19-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Tifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whenever I can I will drop by Batam ; Indonesia .
Old 19-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
Rayes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRayes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Korea... imagine bonking 3 atas Chiobu within 90mins.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Of your list, HK and BKK.

HK: good wide selection of China girls of higher quality than Sg, due to the proximity of China and strong competition. Some of my best bonks were with these girls, some of whom provide very good service. And communication is not a problem since even the locals can speak Mandarin. If you look carefully, you can find girls that you just can't get in Sg, like lactating WLs, for example.

BKK: well, where else can you get a 700 baht (S$28) BBBJ CIM in the afternoon and a refreshing soapy FJ at the end of the day? Coupled with cheap beer and food, this is paradise if you can ignore the filth and chaos in some parts of BKK.
Old 20-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
chuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayes View Post
Korea... imagine bonking 3 atas Chiobu within 90mins.
First that must have cost quite a bomb . You need to also have a strong a dick to tahan 3 pussys .
Old 20-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

JB. KL. Penang.
CHIANGMAI....
Old 21-01-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
cheekydick is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Singapore. No need to go anywhere . All will come here .
Old 21-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
tolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNNYANDHORNY View Post
JB. KL. Penang.
CHIANGMAI....
No Bkk or Jkt?
Old 21-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Giovani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
JB. KL. Penang.
CHIANGMAI....
No HCM or Hanoi?
Old 22-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TassieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
JB. KL. Penang.
CHIANGMAI....
Where can I have fun in Penang or KL? Any good agency to recommend?
Old 22-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TassieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best place would be FKKs in Germany. There is lots of info on FKK scenes in the International Thread.

Basically at FKK (think of it as spa for adults) you pay an entrance fee of around 60 Euro where you can get meals and drinks (non-alcoholic). In there you get to fuck hot europeans (mostly Romanians) at 50 Euro half an hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1