The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Tried Lynn today. No good
Sorry bro, i guess her standard drop for non regular. im her regular for past 8 years. double standard i think.
Old 21-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
Sorry bro, i guess her standard drop for non regular. im her regular for past 8 years. double standard i think.
Just to double confirm. The house nearest to City Square Mall are bigger number is it? Cause I saw Kidd at H1404, as her door just open. She quoted me $40 and I was considering her. But her bust a bit small. Then I walked to next house , which is in the direction towards City Square Mall, and walk quite deep in. Saw a Malay lady. Went to Try. Paid $30 and begin action after washing. She said she is Lynn. Apparently don't allow touching boobs , fingering . Just standard Bj and fj. Nonetheless she friendly, trying to chat as much as she can
Old 21-11-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Just to double confirm. The house nearest to City Square Mall are bigger number is it? Cause I saw Kidd at H1404, as her door just open. She quoted me $40 and I was considering her. But her bust a bit small. Then I walked to next house , which is in the direction towards City Square Mall, and walk quite deep in. Saw a Malay lady. Went to Try. Paid $30 and begin action after washing. She said she is Lynn. Apparently don't allow touching boobs , fingering . Just standard Bj and fj. Nonetheless she friendly, trying to chat as much as she can
yes its her when I started looking for her initially she also give standard service. i KCed her alot for the past 8 year till im able to french her. the more she avoid the more i want. i know she enjoy the sex coz i whack her hard each time. can see her sexy face moaning. piak piak sound so loud sometimes i also paiseh haha. as i mentioned im her regular for so long, service standard might varies from other bros. its all abt chemistry i guess.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So am I right to say , this Lynn is one of the Ang Pai mostly mention by the bro here? Big boobs Malay lady, so this is the one?

Anyway kid in jeans looks really seductive. She having short hair now as oppose to the picture above. She lie about 1.7 if I'm not wrong. Long sexy legs. How's her service? I plan to focus more on my 2nd lady as 1st round usually fire off quite fast . Any lady to recommend?
Old 23-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Julia malay slut h14 just now saw bangla go in, later outside adk him how much she quoted him 30. Bitch quote bangla and indians 30 but we local pay 40. Lol carrot cake ah
Old 24-11-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Julia malay slut h14 just now saw bangla go in, later outside adk him how much she quoted him 30. Bitch quote bangla and indians 30 but we local pay 40. Lol carrot cake ah
You must be old uncle. Julia charges me only 30 which is the rate for those customers she prefers

She will charge others 40 or 50 depending on the person. I have seen her chase away one PRC uncle by quoting him 100 without blowjob and need to pay extra 20 for bj.
Old 24-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
You must be old uncle. Julia charges me only 30 which is the rate for those customers she prefers

She will charge others 40 or 50 depending on the person. I have seen her chase away one PRC uncle by quoting him 100 without blowjob and need to pay extra 20 for bj.
her list rate is 40, oooo she is so racist ...

she should open her leg big big for malay free btw how about her services, good ?
Old 24-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post

u must be a fool, so u paid 30 have bbbj and ar? I have bbbj till cimed for 40 bucks. and u must be a unwanted indian fart to pay 30 for just an fj
Old 24-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Iceman77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
u must be a fool, so u paid 30 have bbbj and ar? I have bbbj till cimed for 40 bucks. and u must be a unwanted indian fart to pay 30 for just an fj
i think u r nothing but bull shit.
Old 26-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

This pm made a JB Ocean's trip and, took L2R82 Flora with above average service. I will post FR over JB tread. Meanwhile I saw ex H12 Ah May on L6 the highest floor and she charged M$45.00. Flora had messages for us.

Violet left the scene including GW bec she can't fullfill her loans with Ah Long. She said she was not what we expected, made enough call it a day. All call girls dont have good ending, thats included ex H22 Sally. She did not said much of her actually she claimed she had never pry her trade in our country. She remind me of former H7 2F Kathy with the teh sounds. She said no idea who is she.

Allright, Flora! She also said PT girls are dumb to be managed by Kelantan's clinic and AV. Ocean's girls could do what they wish, no need to worry about SOP. I did not tell her upfront, her sisters over here charged S$ and from the old gen to now. It is an honor to made S$. Many Malaysian failed actually.

I'd get on my FR see u guys over at JB tread, and have a good nite.
Old 27-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Visited auntie Fong Yi last week, decided to try something different, made her doggy on the bed, told her spread her ass with both hands while I ate her ass...Yummy! Got hard as she kept moaning while I buried my tongue deep inside her asshole and pussy. Tried asking for anal but she says mine can't go in haha. I can't confirm that she allows others bros, didn't ask more. But she allows me to finger her ass deep as I fucked her doggy! Damn shiok!
Old 27-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

still waiting for janet...
Old 27-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

The top pic. A brother informed me she is PT girl that I have no idea. I had her fb accounts. I guess she could be H12 Janet. Pretty no wonder she commands a Q. Pls comments.

The second is Ocean's WL Penny, I had not seen her yesterday at her place of biz.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

The top pic. A brother informed me she is PT girl that I have no idea. I had her fb accounts. I guess she could be H12 Janet. Pretty no wonder she commands a Q. Pls comments..
That is not Janet.

Jacky do you know you can get into trouble if the girl's photo you posted is not an WL and she makes a report? Go read up on the new laws on Internet posting or consult a lawyer if dunno.
Old 28-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Visited auntie Fong Yi last week, decided to try something different, made her doggy on the bed, told her spread her ass with both hands while I ate her ass...Yummy! Got hard as she kept moaning while I buried my tongue deep inside her asshole and pussy. Tried asking for anal but she says mine can't go in haha. I can't confirm that she allows others bros, didn't ask more. But she allows me to finger her ass deep as I fucked her doggy! Damn shiok!
Seems like H12 is the Anal House of PT. Besides Fong Yi & Janet, I know of 2 other WLs in this house that does AJ too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1