The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
KL Cheong places for NEWBIES!

Please take note, this thread is strictly for NEWBIES who are too lazy to press the SEARCH button or read sammyboy's FAQ so I will list down the MUST VISIT places.

LOCAL & FOREIGN FLS LOCATION
1. Bukit Aman - Look for Captain ALI. Please bring your own condom. S&M optional and handcuffs will be given FOC. Upon entering, please get ready RM200 and pass it direct to Captain ALI with the passwords ' saya mau perempuan'. You will then be guided to a 4 x 4 room with locals as well as foreigners. Most of the time it will be NLs but sometimes you may get the occasional Pakistani, Indian or Chinese. Europeans are rare. If you are into anal, then bring your own soap.

2. Vistana Hotel - Located behind PWTC there are some superb PRCs in action. Here condom is provided but there is a 7 footer 200kg OKT to get by in the front entrance. Just tell him the password 'Fuck Me' then you will be guided and given the best service of your life.

For more information, press the fucking SEARCH button and Forum FAQ. Other than that experienced bros who want to contribute this thread specially for newbies who are too lazy to read and search please do so!
Old 03-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL Cheong places for NEWBIES!

Arhhhh.....Wisdom indeed!..kekeke

I think we forget to mention where to get the foreigners.

For Russian, Japanese, Korean and whatever nationality (except Israelis) gers,
you may try their Embassies.

Go directly to Jalan Ampang where all the Embassy is situated nearby. But all the Embassy will require you to buy the RM10 Stem Hasil. Go to the guards in front and ask them for "girls to fu.k"....you will then be shown to a PR Officer and shown photo albums. Choose whichever you want. Get their names because you will have to buy Bankdrafts with their name on it. Damage is around RM250 depending on qualities. Not negotiable.

Then, go back to the Embassy and pay the Accounts Officer. You will then be led to a secret location. (hush hush operation, mah) in those tinted cars bearing red number plates.
Then, enjoy!! Ohh....most of them not working during Christmas and New Year day!!

Don't forget to post your FR, hah.....
Old 03-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS !!!

If you are ' feeling very itchy ' and wants to look for sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS take a taxi and ask the driver to go to the Chow Kit Area.

Stop at the Plaza Hotel / Grand Continental Hotel / Wisma Cycle & Carriage and take a 3-minutes' walk to Lorong Haji Taib 2.

You will find plenty of sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS here, smiling and waving at you.

Negotiate with whichever lady that attract you and follow her to her room. She can do BBBJ, FJ or fuck your ' itchy back-side '

The ladies available are from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.

Happy boonking !!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dreamchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative indeed!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
If you are ' feeling very itchy ' and wants to look for sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS take a taxi and ask the driver to go to the Chow Kit Area.

Stop at the Plaza Hotel / Grand Continental Hotel / Wisma Cycle & Carriage and take a 3-minutes' walk to Lorong Haji Taib 2.

You will find plenty of sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS here, smiling and waving at you.

Negotiate with whichever lady that attract you and follow her to her room. She can do BBBJ, FJ or fuck your ' itchy back-side '

The ladies available are from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.

Happy boonking !!!
Bro... u trying to recommend business for your friends izzzit Trying to earn commssion meh . ..kekeke... dun forget some of them now camp around beach club and Thai CLub area also
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 03-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Very Cruel ah u guys... but I LIKE

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 03-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro Optimus Prime,

Aiyah....Senior Samster don't waste your time here, lah....

Kin-kin go and post your story about your trip to Hong Kong..
Waiting for your next instalment, leh.

Cheers.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Very Cruel ah u guys... but I LIKE

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN
This tactic called pre-emptive strike mah, since they always one lubang, we givce them Shiok Shiok lubang lehhh... kekeke
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
This tactic called pre-emptive strike mah, since they always one lubang, we givce them Shiok Shiok lubang lehhh... kekeke
WAH! so many good lobangs never tell me. Me also newbie in KL.

Looks like the Vistana Hotel and Bukit Aman can only try next week. Haven get pay yet.

The ones at the Embassies can only try at the end of the week bcos not Asean Summit Conference so all Embassies sure no stock.

Looks like left with the lobang at Lorong Haji Taib 2. Die die also must go down later.For 1 price can get 3 in 1 package. Where to find?

So many good lobangs by our bros here. This two week sure cheong until shiok shiok. Many thanks to Bros TD, Ciblover and KatoeyLover. You guys sure like to help newbies like me. Hahahahahahahaha.....................
Old 05-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Please take note, this thread is strictly for NEWBIES who are too lazy to press the SEARCH button or read sammyboy's FAQ so I will list down the MUST VISIT places.

LOCAL & FOREIGN FLS LOCATION
1. Bukit Aman - Look for Captain ALI. Please bring your own condom. S&M optional and handcuffs will be given FOC. Upon entering, please get ready RM200 and pass it direct to Captain ALI with the passwords ' saya mau perempuan'. You will then be guided to a 4 x 4 room with locals as well as foreigners. Most of the time it will be NLs but sometimes you may get the occasional Pakistani, Indian or Chinese. Europeans are rare. If you are into anal, then bring your own soap.

Bukit A_man also provides excellent massage. Highly recommended. Dun know whether they provide batin or not. Anybody has tried it b4?

For the best customer sexification, heard that they have upgrade their services with video recording services.

Last edited by msgfan; 05-12-2005 at 02:53 PM.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 1st class Fitness centre and Spa at Bukit Aman

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
Bukit A_man also provides excellent massage. Highly recommended. Dun know whether they provide batin or not. Anybody has tried it b4?

For the best customer sexification, heard that they have upgrade their services with video recording services.
I heard that Bukit Aman has signed a franchise agreement with California Fitness to provide 5-stars Gym, Spa and Sauna.

You can now do chin-ups. sit-ups and ear-squats at the Gym and you will be attended to by young, sexy and nude PRC lady Fitness Instructress . If requested, they will also video-tape your sit-ups and ear-squats and present you with the DVD as a souvenir. The person who managed to do the most sit-ups / ear-squats will be declared the Champion and the DVD will be distributed World-wide, especially in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. The Organisers ( Polis DiRaja Malaysia, Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Home Affairs ) will also attempt to encourage the international TV stations to broadcast the event to publicise Malaysia and encourage more tourists to visit Malaysia

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 07-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

Ianing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, I'm new here, tell me where is the 1st class Fitness centre and Spa at Bukit Aman?

QUOTE=msgfan]Bukit A_man also provides excellent massage. Highly recommended. Dun know whether they provide batin or not. Anybody has tried it b4?

For the best customer sexification, heard that they have upgrade their services with video recording services. [/QUOTE]
Old 07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster

Ianing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, I'm new here, can tell where is 1st class Fitness centre and Spa at Bukit Aman?
Old 08-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianing
Hey, I'm new here, can tell where is 1st class Fitness centre and Spa at Bukit Aman?
Hello guys

The poor guy asking for directions and no one is willing to give him. Not steady lah. I would like to but as you guys know, I not local so dun know where is the place myself.

How come thread starter never appear anymore. Maybe must deduct his points to wake him up. On the other hand better not, wait later he bring fresh sotong for me........ kweek kweek.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am new too for KL scene, please PM me the locations. Thanks in advance. I promise I will post a FR later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1