The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
No. She dont
Out of all the ang pais. I only know Sally can do CIM .. maybe Fong Yi.. maybe bro Austin can confirm..
Old 01-07-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Out of all the ang pais. I only know Sally can do CIM .. maybe Fong Yi.. maybe bro Austin can confirm..
How times have changed...... it was not so long ago that CIM was easily available...... almost every WL that offered BBBJ would allow CIM. Now these same WLs will only do CBJ.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried some ang pais and at least a few of them allow CIM.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 12
shiokee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershiokee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershiokee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershiokee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, any latest updates on location of Ang pai at PT.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't think Fong Yee allow CIM. She also has her limits.

I thank you!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
I don't think Fong Yee allow CIM. She also has her limits.

I thank you!
fong yi don't do cim FYI
Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
mochachoos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jolene from H10 after meeting a dome 2 prc without touching her, knn pix shows 22yrs old, reach there 30++ , wth, sibeh dulan den went to pertain to hunt..

Jolene love hole quite tight actually, sensual licking of nipple too, most imptly, she not rushing at all.. Overall at pertain, consider nice deal!
Old 03-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Out of all the ang pais. I only know Sally can do CIM .. maybe Fong Yi....
Post like these will surely get the gers into trouble with AV... don't be surprised our AV & mata-mata lurking in forum.

Bro... share share is a good thing but ultimately if AV give the gers a hard time then subsequently they oso stop such services to us.. all on the losing end...

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 03-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horchew View Post
Post like these will surely get the gers into trouble with AV... don't be surprised our AV & mata-mata lurking in forum.

Bro... share share is a good thing but ultimately if AV give the gers a hard time then subsequently they oso stop such services to us.. all on the losing end...
Bro thanks for the advice !
Old 10-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

woah .. +3 already !! Any bros i haven up ?
Old 20-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

Sigh.. Kidd used to be my most beloved princess.. my ultimate fantasy..

If only her service was of above average.. somewhere H22 michelle standard.. She could be petain No.1 anyday.. anytime..

Went down petain this afternoon.. knewing that its RTW for kidd on the 19th.. but i just couldnt bring myself in.. cos i know its going to be another disappointment.

I was keen on a prolonged bj.. and i had michelles in mind.. both taken.. went to see if xiao tian around.. then saw this R33 open. Its Lai Lai.

Non Stop action.. for 30mins.. thou not really for those who prefers Syts and sexy Milfs.
Really damn hardcore she.. my "菊花" was invaded more than 15mins.. One of a kind experience.. I jus had 3 shots a night ago and she could still make me rock hard. Her service -no horse run-

Even Da S door wide open i also gave it a pass.. i think i really forsake the 'Looks Priority' phase. Service is what that counts.. not finding long relationships.. just a short time affair
Old 20-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
know one wl asking me if want to finish in CIM but I like to fuck to not taken
Old 20-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was keen on a prolonged bj.. and i had michelles in mind.. both taken.. went to see if xiao tian around.. then saw this R33 open. Its Lai Lai.

Non Stop action.. for 30mins.. thou not really for those who prefers Syts and sexy Milfs.
Really damn hardcore she.. my "菊花" was invaded more than 15mins.. One of a kind experience..
bro your "菊花" means back door?

Last time she didn't do me 15 min lai, will ask her next time hehe, but she is a bit old hehe
Old 20-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro your "菊花" means back door?

Last time she didn't do me 15 min lai, will ask her next time hehe, but she is a bit old hehe
Plus finger poke.. that is..
Old 20-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.. I jus had 3 shots a night ago
Waseh power bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1