The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Which Nationality can make a good wife??
PRC 179 10.12%
Vietnamese 240 13.57%
Singaporean 226 12.78%
Thai 398 22.50%
Malaysian 412 23.29%
Myanmar 40 2.26%
Filipinos 105 5.94%
Caucasian 169 9.55%
Voters: 1769. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solesdiessoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

My cat fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard chao ah gua everyday sucked my cock everyday!

you this bastard yao siu born loser retarded dog is now totally paralysed and is now suffering from final stage of terminal cancer and is now put on a tube!

you this bastard born loser yao siu mother-fucker fucktard dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon

In addition to the above rant,

FUCK YOU HAM KAR CHAN MOTHER CIBAI FUCKTARD STUPID UGLY CURSED FOR THE NEXT 1000 LIFETIME WOOOHOOOOOO YOU'RE SO FUCKED YOU'RE GONNA DIE SOON YOU FUCKING AIDS SUCKING CUNT FACE
Old 25-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 0
vl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to beholdvl603FamilyDIE is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solesdiessoon View Post
My cat fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard chao ah gua everyday sucked my cock everyday!

you this bastard yao siu born loser retarded dog is now totally paralysed and is now suffering from final stage of terminal cancer and is now put on a tube!

you this bastard born loser yao siu mother-fucker fucktard dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon

FUCK YOU HAM KAR CHAN MOTHER CIBAI FUCKTARD STUPID UGLY CURSED FOR THE NEXT 1000 LIFETIME WOOOHOOOOOO YOU'RE SO FUCKED YOU'RE GONNA DIE SOON YOU FUCKING AIDS SUCKING CUNT FACE

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this coprohagiac bastard chao ah gua everyday sucked my cock and ate my faeces everyday!

Linpeh last night used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestines came out from her cunt!

you this bastard born loser yao siu mother-fucker fucktard dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

And after you this yao siu bastard fucktard dog died, you will have no more future lifetimes, you this bastard fucktard yao siu dog's soul will just suffer in very intense pain in Hell for all eternity!
Old 25-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
vil603DiesToday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by solesdiessoon View Post

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this coprohagiac bastard chao ah gua everyday sucked my cock and ate my faeces everyday!

Linpeh last night used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestines came out from her cunt!

Fuck you ham kar chan!

you this bastard born loser yao siu mother-fucker fucktard dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

And after you this yao siu bastard fucktard dog died, you will have no more future lifetimes, you this bastard fucktard yao siu dog's soul will just suffer in very intense pain in Hell for all eternity!
Old 27-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

solesfamilyfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vil603DiesToday View Post

Fuck you ham kar chan!

Soles the cibai ham kar chan fuckedtard gonna die in the worst death in history for the next eternal lifetimes. Whore fucking old fart with pussy face and a dumb fuck dick head. You cant even satisfy your dog you fucked up sinkie ladyboy born loser fucking ham kar chan go fuck a watermelon you cock juggling cunt.
Old 27-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
solesdeadcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is soles? The dead cunt? YESSS !
Old 27-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solesfamilyfuck View Post
Soles the cibai ham kar chan fuckedtard gonna die in the worst death in history for the next eternal lifetimes. Whore fucking old fart with pussy face and a dumb fuck dick head. You cant even satisfy your dog you fucked up sinkie ladyboy born loser fucking ham kar chan go fuck a watermelon you cock juggling cunt.

Fuck you ham kar chan!

you this bastard fucktard born loser ham kar chan yao siu impotent chao ah gua dog will die in a manner that is so horribly painful that it is unprecedented in history!

Old 27-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solesdeadcunt View Post
Who is soles? The dead cunt? YESSS !

Fuck you ham kar chan!

you this born loser bastard ham kar chan fucktard yao siu impotent chao ah gua dog will die in a manner that is so horribly painful that it is unprecedented in history!

Old 27-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Fuck you ham kar chan!

you this born loser bastard ham kar chan fucktard yao siu impotent chao ah gua dog will die in a manner that is so horribly painful that it is unprecedented in history!

Old 27-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Fuck you ham kar chan!

nuff said, u're going to hell chao ah gua, knn cibai ma chao hai ham kar chan
Old 27-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

youarefarked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1800-soles-hamkarchan
Old 28-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Fuck you ham kar chan!

Fuck you ham kar chan!

Old 28-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youarefarked View Post
1800-soles-hamkarchan

Fuck you ham kar chan!

Old 28-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
nuff said, u're going to hell chao ah gua, knn cibai ma chao hai ham kar chan

Fuck you ham kar chan!

Old 01-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

nomadSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no korean option?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

cibaihamkarling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Fuck you ham kar chan!

Fuck you ham kar chan!

talk cock lar haha cibai pu nia mo ham kar chan you and your fucked up life. Not gonna waste time with low lives such as your half-wit cunt face fucktard. I'm happily earning my 5 figures while you and your degenerate dog fuck each other. last but not least, curse you and your miserable life, your fucked up family, oh, you don't have any, u're the only cunt left. Do us a favour, jump off a building and hopefully land on a 80 year old whore.

HAM KAR CHAN, CIBAI COCK SUCKING BITCH.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1