The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Courtesan Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
not sure abt others...but when i talk abt gfe in the context viz a WL, it means the effect n illusion during the session...nothing to do wif reality, although i do acknowledge tat if one is 'weak hearted' it can becum dangerous...but then again tat is all part of the thrill, well to me at least...

a WL wif the ability to achieve such an effect to the max is a courtesan supreme...this is an EQ skill tat is v difficult to learn...

egs to me wld be m'sians like..BMW, Bluesky (retired), Pei Yi(retired), Hai San(retired), Zhi Yi(retired), Mei Zhi(retired)...prcs wld be like Moon (retired), Da Qiao(retired), Apple(retired), Selina(retired) etc...
i guess when we rate gfe, it means more towards the session as being more than farking a dead fish but have more 情调 so that the session is more pleasurable
Old 13-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

for wls who arrive in gl who worked a few yrs in dong guan like jing jing w12 & bei bei 1809, don't expect them to wayang hi girlfriend fake experience like the 1654 gals who spent a few months in ktv. Personally, i enjoy jj's genuine friendly experience, tho i prefer my regular lulu's looks. Cutest syt in gl imho is baby w6 without make-up but she's getting a bit lazy, still a uber sweet gal tho.
Old 14-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
If you want service oriented WL, go for Hu Die from W06.
What are her looks and body like? Boob size?
Old 10-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, you all discovered any new fair small sized babes that look like farking your neighbor's daughter.

Saw two cute fair ones like Tian Tian 1654A size but fairness and cuteness like QiQi 2041, that came in for viewing at one house I was at the other time but okt can't tell me the name and which house they from. Damn sian.

I was there waiting for my regular so could not up them.

Wondering if you guys might know where to find such cuties... haiz, they may be well hidden so need help to recommend some, those that look like 18 and below.. like secondary school type...

HELP!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Guys, you all discovered any new fair small sized babes that look like farking your neighbor's daughter.

Saw two cute fair ones like Tian Tian 1654A size but fairness and cuteness like QiQi 2041, that came in for viewing at one house I was at the other time but okt can't tell me the name and which house they from. Damn sian.

I was there waiting for my regular so could not up them.

Wondering if you guys might know where to find such cuties... haiz, they may be well hidden so need help to recommend some, those that look like 18 and below.. like secondary school type...

HELP!
There's a Lele 1667 (Hunan) that looks kinda like oriental version of a Sarah Michelle Gellar. But Attitude n service.. errrr leaves a lot to be desired..
Old 10-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
There's a Lele 1667 (Hunan) that looks kinda like oriental version of a Sarah Michelle Gellar. But Attitude n service.. errrr leaves a lot to be desired..
Any others???
Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Go check out 1639, got a whole bunch of SYTs sitting around, look very young, gfe & service unknown tho, I went for Tang Tang who looks a bit more mature a month ago.

Cheers,
Bong
Old 10-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Go check out 1639, got a whole bunch of SYTs sitting around, look very young, gfe & service unknown tho, I went for Tang Tang who looks a bit more mature a month ago.

Cheers,
Bong
Already scanned the talent there, made a note to fark one or two. But none that "hits the spot" yet, looks wise.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

if only GL post pic like FL Dome
then it would be easier to compare n choose
Old 11-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

SYT

1) Cong cong 2038, looks: 7.5, boobs: A+, service: poor
2) Jin Jin WH1612, looks: 7.5, boobs: B-C cups, Service: Good
3) Ling Ling 2041, looks: 7, boobs: A-B cups, service: average
4) Tian Tian 1654A, looks: 7, boobs: B cups, service: good
5) Bing Bing 1651 Looks 7, boobs A+, service: good
6) LeLe 1667 looks 7.5, boobs A+- B, service : Poor

Top cat 150 (by BG)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=950
Old 11-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
SYT

1) Cong cong 2038, looks: 7.5, boobs: A+, service: poor
2) Jin Jin WH1612, looks: 7.5, boobs: B-C cups, Service: Good
3) Ling Ling 2041, looks: 7, boobs: A-B cups, service: average
4) Tian Tian 1654A, looks: 7, boobs: B cups, service: good
5) Bing Bing 1651 Looks 7, boobs A+, service: good
6) LeLe 1667 looks 7.5, boobs A+- B, service : Poor

Top cat 150 (by BG)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=950
Thanks for your endorsement of my top picks. Some others I also like who are chio syt with good service to me are biaomei wh1606, baby wh1606 and tong tong 1651.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Senior bros like Max Priest, Joker88, Nakamitchi, Kee Wee, cuntking, doomas, faithevans, unfit, honestkeith, joncheong, allanooi, Stabilo, googlibong, sailsingapore, cumalot, pga69, geylangfc, fatfatt, bonerdoner, slyer, smlee, eagle, warbird, besafe can pls contribute some chio syt picks that's like farking your neighbor's school going daughter?

Arigato!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You can try and find out.

I have not tried her in a long long while bro.
I tried before, that's why I asked if "still".
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 12-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

hmmm, syt total packages i'd recommend r tian tian 1654, baby w6, jing jing w12 & xiao qian 2831, my personal fave is baby. Cheers, bong
Old 12-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
hmmm, syt total packages i'd recommend r tian tian 1654, baby w6, jing jing w12 & xiao qian 2831, my personal fave is baby. Cheers, bong
Good choices mr bong. All in my top 30, except for xiaoqian who doesn't quite suit my taste somehow...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1