The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
timlimtat is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink How to have the best sex of your life

Have your best sexual encounters ever w these tips!
Bros... got any other advice ah.

Communication: Open and honest communication is key. Talk to your partner(s) about your desires, boundaries, and preferences. Discussing what you both enjoy can lead to a more fulfilling experience.

Foreplay: Take your time with foreplay to build anticipation and arousal. Engage in activities like kissing, caressing, and oral sex to enhance pleasure for both partners.

Experimentation: Be open to trying new things and exploring different sexual activities. This can include trying out different positions, incorporating sex toys, or experimenting with role-play.

Focus on pleasure: Instead of solely focusing on reaching orgasm, prioritize pleasure and intimacy. Explore each other's bodies and find what feels good for both partners.

Mutual satisfaction: Make sure that both partners feel satisfied and fulfilled during sexual encounters. Pay attention to your partner's cues and be responsive to their needs and desires.

Safe sex practices: Use protection, such as condoms or dental dams, to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and unintended pregnancy. Regular STI testing is also important, especially if you have multiple sexual partners.

Relaxation: Create a comfortable and relaxing environment for sex. This can include setting the mood with candles or music, or simply ensuring that both partners feel comfortable and at ease.

Foreplay: Don't underestimate the power of foreplay! Spend time exploring each other's bodies, kissing, touching, and building anticipation. This can enhance arousal and lead to more satisfying sex.

Keep it playful: Sex should be enjoyable and fun! Don't be afraid to incorporate laughter and playfulness into your sexual encounters. Experiment with different fantasies and role-playing scenarios to keep things exciting.

Aftercare: After sex, take the time to cuddle and connect with your partner. This can help foster intimacy and emotional closeness, and ensure that both partners feel cared for and supported.

Remember, the most important thing is that all parties involved feel safe, respected, and comfortable. Consent is paramount, and any sexual activity should only occur between consenting adults.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cool69z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to have the best sex of your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by timlimtat View Post
Have your best sexual encounters ever w these tips!
Bros... got any other advice ah.

Communication: Open and honest communication is key. Talk to your partner(s) about your desires, boundaries, and preferences. Discussing what you both enjoy can lead to a more fulfilling experience.

Foreplay: Take your time with foreplay to build anticipation and arousal. Engage in activities like kissing, caressing, and oral sex to enhance pleasure for both partners.

Experimentation: Be open to trying new things and exploring different sexual activities. This can include trying out different positions, incorporating sex toys, or experimenting with role-play.

Focus on pleasure: Instead of solely focusing on reaching orgasm, prioritize pleasure and intimacy. Explore each other's bodies and find what feels good for both partners.

Mutual satisfaction: Make sure that both partners feel satisfied and fulfilled during sexual encounters. Pay attention to your partner's cues and be responsive to their needs and desires.

Safe sex practices: Use protection, such as condoms or dental dams, to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and unintended pregnancy. Regular STI testing is also important, especially if you have multiple sexual partners.

Relaxation: Create a comfortable and relaxing environment for sex. This can include setting the mood with candles or music, or simply ensuring that both partners feel comfortable and at ease.

Foreplay: Don't underestimate the power of foreplay! Spend time exploring each other's bodies, kissing, touching, and building anticipation. This can enhance arousal and lead to more satisfying sex.

Keep it playful: Sex should be enjoyable and fun! Don't be afraid to incorporate laughter and playfulness into your sexual encounters. Experiment with different fantasies and role-playing scenarios to keep things exciting.

Aftercare: After sex, take the time to cuddle and connect with your partner. This can help foster intimacy and emotional closeness, and ensure that both partners feel cared for and supported.

Remember, the most important thing is that all parties involved feel safe, respected, and comfortable. Consent is paramount, and any sexual activity should only occur between consenting adults.
that's what I do with my partner. we always communicate. including talking about sex positions that we want to try hahaha

but somehow I still like looking at other women hahaha
this seems to be my problem
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
bobo987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best sex is done based on feelings of love and with a partner who is truly ours. with a deep emotional relationship and mutual desire, not just one way
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hamstering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always feel that sex is better or more hot when i do it after a fight. like more intimate. does anyone have the same opinion?
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
xiaobij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have many variations and try new romantic atmospheres. can grow love every day with your wife and make sex even more passionate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1