The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h70

Good to know that G38 provides cookies. Will bonk her if I am feeling hungry.

Got question to ask. I bonk so many WL, but not a single one gave me their ctc or asked me for my hp no. Am I doing it wrong?
Old 25-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
heavybackhand is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post

Got question to ask. I bonk so many WL, but not a single one gave me their ctc or asked me for my hp no. Am I doing it wrong?
U have to establish chemistry with her, being Yao Tao helps. However, if u ask them for it, they wont reject 99.999% of the time unless u piss them off big time

There is higher chance of them giving u without u asking if,
1) they r new in trade and need to establish regular client base
2) u rtf and gain her liking
3) u have thick wallet

so end of the day, ask them for it if they don't give u automatically
Old 25-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

@bro heavybackhand

So far I have RTF several WL, but no hp. I think I have been cheonging those who already have a lot of regulars as they always have several toothbrushes in the shower.
so only chance is to cheong the new arrival WL liao.

The hp just sms or call? In Thai?
Old 25-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You guys got G38's hp number? She showed me her hp which is a quite primitive Samsung which she used to play songs and it doesn't has a sim card. So what I do is ... I gave her a spare sim card that I always bring around. Quite nice number too. Ha ha..

Didn't sing Chinese songs. Rather, we were viewing mv of popular Thai songs and humming away. I always keep a few MVs of popular Thai, Viet and Indon songs. Have to always be prepared, you know?
Old 25-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesexmaniac View Post
She got plenty of chinese song in her hand phone .which song were u singing ? I got same treatment as u brother with drinks and cookies.I think this is their survival skill with powerful kc .those with weak
resistance will definitely die in their hand with cock standing.ha ha.
i noticed she got plenty of contact when i play with her hand phone what a powerful kc lady
Thai songs, not chinese songs. The few popular ones you always hear at Thai pubs. Ruk Sam Sao, ying kwa sia jai, dai yin Mai, and my new fav waen gam. Her phone got many contacts? I was with her 3 days ago and she didn't even have a sim card. It's a Samsung candy bar phone??
Old 25-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
@bro heavybackhand

So far I have RTF several WL, but no hp. I think I have been cheonging those who already have a lot of regulars as they always have several toothbrushes in the shower.

Yea, established wl is harder, unless u rily Yan Tao and able to gain her liking. Or u can try to stuff stacks of SGD note into ur wallet and flash it in in front of her and if u can speak Thai all the more better, but not necessary unless her English is too limited or non existent.

At the end of the day, ask her for it, take initiative is ur safest policy. Unless u have Benz, BMW, audi or sports car key or carrying sacks of notes

Afte getting Hp, u can call and whatsapp, but whether or not they pick up or reply to u, is another level of KC involve and another round of competition with fellow cheongsters. If she's willing to tcss with u in whatsapp quite often, u should give a pat on yourself and be 'glad' that ur chemistry with her is quite solid, but still, be careful about falling into KC or self-KC trap, easier said than done though, so thread carefully
Old 25-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

The one asking is automatically giving up his position of advantage (or some saying like that). In this arena, it's like a game. Like in a negotiation, never be the first to make the first offer. You give up your bargaining position.
Old 25-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
@bro heavybackhand

Hp can SMS or call. But when they are in fish tank, no phones allowed. Only when in the room or after work then they can use it.
Old 25-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinChaser View Post
The one asking is automatically giving up his position of advantage (or some saying like that). In this arena, it's like a game. Like in a negotiation, never be the first to make the first offer. You give up your bargaining position.
so do u have any tactics and strategy of makin them giv u ur phone number without u asking ? Hope can learn from bro,
Old 25-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any 1 tried going out with a WL b4? like for a movie or some thing?
Old 25-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenth4 View Post
any 1 tried going out with a WL b4? like for a movie or some thing?
Lol, u wanna go out with ur fav girl in l18h36 ?

Camping here for experience bro to teach a trick or two
Old 26-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

Already 74 years old. Still got WL want to go out with me???
Old 27-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavybackhand View Post
Yea, established wl is harder, unless u rily Yan Tao and able to gain her liking. Or u can try to stuff stacks of SGD note into ur wallet and flash it in in front of her and if u can speak Thai all the more better, but not necessary unless her English is too limited or non existent.

At the end of the day, ask her for it, take initiative is ur safest policy. Unless u have Benz, BMW, audi or sports car key or carrying sacks of notes

Afte getting Hp, u can call and whatsapp, but whether or not they pick up or reply to u, is another level of KC involve and another round of competition with fellow cheongsters. If she's willing to tcss with u in whatsapp quite often, u should give a pat on yourself and be 'glad' that ur chemistry with her is quite solid, but still, be careful about falling into KC or self-KC trap, easier said than done though, so thread carefully
I guess i must be really yan dao hor.......L8H66g G1 I got to know her 2 months before she ORD. after 2 fucks i jokingly asked her for her phone number, she didn't give. ok so be it. after another fuck, i told her i want to ON her. I asked her how to book, is it call the front desk. then she say can call her also, and she gave me her num.

after a week or 2 she started sending me SMS almost every nite right after her work finished. she's going to ORD so she could be trying to squeeze every dollar out of her regulars by sending out mass sms. This can only be verified by her other regulars.

Anyway, try not to get too involved with these girls, unless you know what you are doing.
Old 27-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

@bro Cyberspace Nerd

I get the feeling is they give only to those who ON. Then the rest of us cheongsters who don't ON boh number is it?
Old 27-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavybackhand View Post
so do u have any tactics and strategy of makin them giv u ur phone number without u asking ? Hope can learn from bro,
i kena before 4 times.. WL ( not from this house, cuz i havent been to this house before) they steal my number...

i did not know until, they called, sms or whatsapp me.. and when they tell me who they are, then i will start to recall their number tags... i still did not have any idea how they steal my number when my hp is all the way in my pocket... so yea... octopus..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1