The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tigerboy View Post
Bro is this Carlos Valderama http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_...a_(footballer)) the person you say ?
Yeah. So now, it's not hard to imagine her hairstyle.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103 View Post
Just a quick note. Do u travel islandwide hunting for "tigeress"? (kidding nia)

jimbo
Just travel around Singapore to find the best spot(coffeeshop or food court) to drink. I have 2 or 3 spot to drink but everytime go there also sian. TCSS with the tigeress till sian

So now finding new spot, but everytime my friend drive me around cannot find pretty one so decide to post over here to get recommendation.

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Blk 212 Hougang Ave 1 or Lor Ah Soo side near to the Super Bowl, Carlsberg promotor. Not so young but very sexy and loves to talk "dirty". You can park you car at the road side. Check it out!
Old 04-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

my vague memories told me tat there is a kopitiam got young tiger beer promoter.
itz at paya lebar, ard the diamond bldg. a pcs old info. try @ ur own risk.
or any bros can verify?
Old 04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime View Post
Her hairstyle is almost the same as Carlos Valderama (The ex-colombian midfielder captain)

If anyone remembered this flamboyant soccer player...
yup yup!!! bingo!!! colour of the hair also the same... come to think of it, think the face also comparable!!! less the facial hair though!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish View Post
The 24 hrs coffeeshop at French Road, next to the Singapore Pool outlet has a young sexy PRC beer promoter. Can go there and see.
Hi Bro, just went down to drink today.

There are three promoter over the coffeeshop, Tiger, Beck and Singha....

Tiger's promoter sound to me like from PRC, look not bad (around 30), Beck's promoter wear short skirt sound to me from Malaysia (around 30+) look also not bad and like to chat with customer, her voice a bit loud. Singha's promoter is a auntie.... so do not want to say more.

Nice drinking place for late 30 man, but my friend dont like it because the fan keep blowing onto us..

Thank Bro for your recommendation....

Cheer ... now i have a new spot from Bro peterfish

Last edited by 1tigerboy; 04-04-2007 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
Old 05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
yup yup!!! bingo!!! colour of the hair also the same... come to think of it, think the face also comparable!!! less the facial hair though!!!
hehe... is that ulgy lol ??? Face also comparable..... scare me... hope tonight wouldnt have a bad dream..

God Bless me

Old 05-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sirtuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

hi bros, the skinny SYT tiger beer promoter at tam blk 802 goes by the name of angie, a M'sian, and singha beer name jojo
Old 05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtuo View Post
hi bros, the skinny SYT tiger beer promoter at tam blk 802 goes by the name of angie, a M'sian, and singha beer name jojo
Bro what is SYT ? i am new so i do not under the short form. hope you can help me in this.

Thanks

Old 05-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
johnny_johnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro. check this thread out.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50481

Then you will understand the abbreviations & acronyms we are using. next time easy for you too.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
hehe... is that ulgy lol ??? Face also comparable..... scare me... hope tonight wouldnt have a bad dream..

God Bless me
she is carlsberg's star of west zone, ok!!! actually more like watching the circus come to town lah got freak show that kind... but the body still quite well maintained...

sorry if u had a sleepless nite...
Old 05-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
she is carlsberg's star of west zone, ok!!! actually more like watching the circus come to town lah got freak show that kind... but the body still quite well maintained...

sorry if u had a sleepless nite...
No la, bor recommendation , no good also a recommend ma... hehe ....

That what a forum is..... no zap no up just helping each other..... thats is a good forum.....

I really hope more bro can give recommendation so that i have more place to go and report back...

Let everyone that not that rich to have a good spot ma.... why every time Pub Disco... now is coffeeshop with nice promoter....

Old 05-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
No la, bor recommendation , no good also a recommend ma... hehe ....

That what a forum is..... no zap no up just helping each other..... thats is a good forum.....

I really hope more bro can give recommendation so that i have more place to go and report back...

Let everyone that not those rich have a good spot ma....
bro, actually she star bcos she sells a lot of beer u know, top sales leh... means actually some people like her style. the bros' tastes here also quite varied one, so u never know. maybe it is poison to u, but to other people, it is meat leh...

everyone contribute syt here so i contribute a bit of the milf type to balance balance a bit lor... so i like that considered help of not... maybe some bros here go and see then post fr lor... cheers
Old 05-04-2007, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, actually she star bcos she sells a lot of beer u know, top sales leh... means actually some people like her style. the bros' tastes here also quite varied one, so u never know. maybe it is poison to u, but to other people, it is meat leh...

everyone contribute syt here so i contribute a bit of the milf type to balance balance a bit lor... so i like that considered help of not... maybe some bros here go and see then post fr lor... cheers
No problem Bro, i will go see and post FR.... share share with every one hehe....

Not ZAP ZAP UP UP....

Old 05-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro.. last night 2 promoters at Tampines Blk 802 coffeeshop.

1. Tiger Beer - Chinese, Should be local or malaysian. Pretty but a bit skinny. Mid 20 or Early 30s.

2. Singha Beer - Chinese, Average Looking. A bit "meaty". Average looking but wearing mini skirt.

Last year there were 2-3 Singha Beer promoters in that coffeeshop, i think were from thailand.. Damn young, pretty and sexy.. Comparable to those in our FL section... hmmm maybe can suggest that our Thai FL get some Singha Beer uniform to use..

Hope this helps..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1