The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Condo Swim Coach

Having just graduated from NTU, i had 3 months to kill as i already had a permanent job in hand. But after 1 month of partying and being single, i was bored to death and funds were running dangerously low. Searching online for a temp job, nothing seemed to get my attention and i almost gave up. Then i saw it - "Condo swim coach wanted". Being from the swimming team since poly days meant this was a job i could do easily as i had all the required qualifications. And who knew the added benefits it would bring. The condo was relatively new and being in the heartlands meant i didn't have to travel too far. After a quick interview, i was disappointed to learn that my "students" would be kindergarten kids. Oh well, guess I'll have to look out for MILFs. But after a few weeks, no such luck. Late afternoon lessons meant most of the parents were still at work and the kids were accompanied by their maids, none of which looked remotely attractive. Although they took quick glances at my toned body, they rushed off after lessons. At least i could make free use of the condo facilities which were pretty deserted at that time..
Old 25-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condo Swim Coach

Nice introduction, support here.
Old 25-05-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The pool and gym were my favourite places to hang out after giving lessons as they were quite big for a suburban condo. I enjoyed getting my body back into shape and it was free. But 1 thing that i found weird was that the shower/changing room was actually quite small and it was unisex! Just 5 cubicles of showers facing 5 basins along a narrow corridor which was a dead end. It was almost like as if they expected everyone to return home to their own units to shower and change. Usually there was nobody else and i didn't need to go past the 1st cubicle.
One monday afternoon, i got a pleasant surprise. Accompanying 1 of my kindergarten students for his lesson was a young teenage girl, probably in secondary school. I greeted my little charge enthusiastically and took the opportunity to have a quick chat with his young minder. Apparently their maid was not well and Serena had to send her little brother for his lesson. While talking to her, she kept looking at my body but i could see that the way she looked was different from the maids. Not that i minded of course.
After the lesson, the maids rushed off with their kids but Serena didn't seem to be in any hurry. She asked if I was leaving already and i told her about my usual routine of working out for another 2 hours. She shyly bid me goodbye and disappeared with her younger brother.
Old 25-05-2016, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Remy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So continue TS
Old 25-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Faster continue
Old 25-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Condo Swim Coach

Camping for more updatE's....
Old 25-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue please
Old 25-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

The condo gym was actually facing the pool and its floor to ceiling glass walls meant i had a clear view of everything inside and outside. I left for the gym and returned after about an hour to continue my swim. All this while, i was unaware of a pair of eyes that were looking down at me from the opposite block, watching my every move.
A short while later, i noticed a familiar face walking towards the pool alone. It was Serena but her appearance seemed to have changed a bit. Earlier in the day she looked pretty normal, wearing black slacks and a loose tshirt. Now, her shoulder length hair was tied up and she had changed into light blue FBT shorts and a tight white singlet, accentuating her developing assets. I could even make out the lacy patterns underneath! My jaw dropped, but i quickly regained my composure before anyone could see. But she caught me looking and i was sure i saw a slight smile on her face. 2 can play that game. I got out of the pool slowly and stood in front of her dripping wet in my black trunks. Letting her take in the scene for a moment, i greeted her, enquiring about where she was going. Provision shop she mentioned and she was sweet enough to ask me if i wanted anything, which I declined. She took 1 last look at me and walked past as i enjoyed the back view of her tight FBT covered butt. Wait! This girl was way too young for me and i didn't want to kenna rotan. But a bulge had already formed in my trunks and i headed towards the showers.
Old 26-05-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Yanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue bro
Old 26-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 18
Hosida is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHosida is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting to build a campfire .
Old 26-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
prettyugle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hohseh. Start fire camping, aim and shoot.
Old 26-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Kaput deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 26-05-2016, 05:26 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

How young can she be? That is the mysterious part. And having a bulge in swim trunks is very obvious.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 26-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue writing.
Old 27-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
yesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope TS cumes back soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1