The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: spore overpriced sex market need normalization

Bros who have not wondered out to north asia please note that sgo has the CHEAPEST rates for pussy compared to Shanghai, Beijing, seoul, Tokyo and Taipei !

We are a real fortunate bunch!!!!
Old 28-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johntan68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Bros who have not wondered out to north asia please note that sgo has the CHEAPEST rates for pussy compared to Shanghai, Beijing, seoul, Tokyo and Taipei !

You sure ? Looking some rates offer by OkTs, $550/1/1, for such kind of rate I can get a gal overnight anytime in China, still have loose change for her to take taxi home.
I don't remember Taipei is that ex too. Tokyo I'm not sure cos they don't serve foreigners. I don't have lobang. Even in London, you can get Singaporean gals that charging £150 for shot time. U can add £50 more for 2 shots by nego with the gals privately.
Personally, I felt that the price of the gals is too high and yet the quality is lousy.
Old 28-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9065 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Overseas cheap? Airfare plus expenses ler! So in sg consider ok Liao ! Still wanna kpkb !
Old 28-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
Overseas cheap? Airfare plus expenses ler! So in sg consider ok Liao ! Still wanna kpkb !
Why u include in airfare and expense
Old 28-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Why u include in airfare and expense
Because we're making practical comparisons nt just talk n talk. If its the latter, There are places in Asia with $15 fucks n everyone will lose to them
Old 28-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Siachen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tot kin jio ka very cheap if ur not fussy? But not sure they still in operation or not.
Old 28-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Siachen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw, India and Bangladesh very cheap. TS can go up take a look.
Old 28-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Because we're making practical comparisons nt just talk n talk. If its the latter, There are places in Asia with $15 fucks n everyone will lose to them
I've been to Chow Kit Road in KL decade ago, which there were hookers offered sex for ~RM20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post

Yes. But if you compare to HK, the hookers in SG is still slightly more expensive.

Personally, I think the hookers on this island are affordable in general. After all, no one asks you go find hooker everyday.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

don't know what is the big who-ha, our salary and income have increase god knows how many times over the past years, but you are not willing to a little bit more?
Old 29-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Roma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
But your salary is comparatively higher here as well. I doubt you can get the same salary (after conversion) for the same position in Indonesia.

It has got nothing to do with salary.

The point is the okt mark up the prices way too high and earn much much much much much much much more commission than the freelance who is providing the services plus the freelance have to take all kinds of risks such as diseases, AV raid, deportation, customer stealing the lady's belonging, customer too demanding etc..........and not forgetting the condoms also provided by the freelance own pocket

Look at the thread under Health Centre & KTV Lounges, if you observed carefully more and more OKTs are invading the thread now, you might want to know the answer why, becos there are good money to be made, if no profit to be made then who wants to be an okt so eventually the root of the problem is still the prices is way too high
Old 29-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
geylangb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

garment fault for increasing rental
Old 29-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
It has got nothing to do with salary.

The point is the okt mark up the prices way too high and earn much much much much much much much more commission than the freelance who is providing the services plus the freelance have to take all kinds of risks such as diseases, AV raid, deportation, customer stealing the lady's belonging, customer too demanding etc..........and not forgetting the condoms also provided by the freelance own pocket

Look at the thread under Health Centre & KTV Lounges, if you observed carefully more and more OKTs are invading the thread now, you might want to know the answer why, becos there are good money to be made, if no profit to be made then who wants to be an okt so eventually the root of the problem is still the prices is way too high
This has been talked about many times liao.

Those who create threads n post on this only kaopeh, don't listen, don't think n rant n those wHo disagree with them, they say r Okt clones n flame.

If u fcuk many of these gers n talk to them n the pimps, you'll know wads the actual situation INCLUDING wad you're talking about.

You'll know why its so ex even if you don't agree or support the pimps. It's obvious many posters on this topic don't talk to the gers n pimps. BTW I don't mean talk bout their sob stories hor.

So What's the point of these posts n thread about expensive fcuks?
It's So they can get affordable fcuks.
They only think of themselves.
If the foreigners are exploited, you think they do a thing?

This has been going on for so long.
Of cos the fcuked up shit garbagement knows but they do nothing. BTW I don't mean garbagement ensure cheap fcuks for ppl hor. If people thinks I'm saying that, clearly they're too stupid to have this conversation.

So ppl here ONly continue to kaopeh n think of themselves. So of cos this leads to nowhere.

Few months later, Same topic comes up n kaopeh n blame pimps. Kaopeh again n again.

Last edited by sadfa; 30-05-2016 at 04:35 AM.
Old 30-05-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangb View Post
garment fault for increasing rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post

Of cos the fcuked up shit garbagement knows but they do nothing. BTW I don't mean garbagement ensure cheap fcuks for ppl hor.

Thank you clones, as expected its the govt's fault again, no doubt about that, thank you for stirring shit everywhere !

Old 30-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post

Actually you are mostly wrong. The money being made is not only by the OKT, but also by SBF.

I posted a thread on a good 'lobang' a couple weeks ago that was deleted by the moderators as 'advertising' within 6 hours. You'll also notice a lot of the good 'shares' have disappeared as the moderators have recently been very active in shutting down these threads in all Domes. That's why you can see the HC Dome going to turn out like the other Domes - just advertising threads with a bit of 'TCSS' threads.

Yes it's about making money, and to be frank if SBF doesn't generate income we'd all be posting on L****boy or G******boy... or even better yet, forums actually owned by the OKT...

BTW: Did a bit of travelling recently and visited Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shenzen. In Tokyo the pimps in Shinjuku will tout 'want to fuck Japanese girl' to you but you'll either end up mugged in an alley or else with a Chinese FL (and you pay Japanese rates). There's a lot of Chinese ladies in Tokyo who speak near perfect Japanese - you'll find them in Daimaru, Tokyo Hands, ramen joints, touting for bars in Shinjuku etc.

Shenzen has been very windy, so you'll need to visit expensive spas or KTVs for pussy - much more expensive than Singapore.

Last edited by Keima; 30-05-2016 at 01:40 AM.
Old 30-05-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sabokings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls read the Euro price comparison here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1