The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
johnkim2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
spore overpriced sex market need normalization

For the past few years, our so called sex market is overpriced , overvalued for money.
irregardless of legal brothels , FL , or ML .
it is so damn obvious that some greedy CBK are treating us as carrots and chopping all of us.Any we have some fuckers keep posting and bumping shit threads to stir interests
i say why don;t normalize the damn sex market and go to other hunting grounds overseas ourselves?
every damn things price is coming down, oil , real estate , salary .
And we are letting ah tiong and other interloopers fuck us carrots?
Old 24-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: spore overpriced sex market need normalization

Gone were the years went these FL are alternate choice to the main stream of Geylang, Health Center, and Massage Palour. The service of these FLs are mostly cmi with very few good ones only.

Reviews by fellow samsters used to unveil those good FL gems and hardly visible these days... Those paid advertiser and foreign sites just post for FL for the sake post posting as they have their cost to recoup. So that's the whole picture we are seeing now...
Old 25-05-2016, 06:49 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

geylang $40 can find some service gems who are willing to do AR and BBBJ

the problem is ppl willing to kenna chop.....and so many even kenna scam from wechat....
Old 25-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
fairydragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfairydragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree . The price of a pussy had gone up tremendously over the years in Singkieland .
Old 25-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
faceoff31 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If you cannot afford use your hands. No need to bitch. Is a free market here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkim2 View Post
For the past few years, our so called sex market is overpriced , overvalued for money.
it is so damn obvious that some greedy CBK are treating us as carrots and chopping all of us.Any we have some fuckers keep posting and bumping shit threads to stir interests
i say why don;t normalize the damn sex market and go to other hunting grounds overseas ourselves?
Old 25-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If go overseas for sex tour, one will surely be spending more and defeats the purpose of saving up. Pay for air plane, hotel, taxi etc etc will tote up. From my calculations, stay home and bonk the occasional fl better.
Old 25-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Willing seller, willing buyer. I laud you for coming up with your honest opinion. All the best to your suggestion to move your operations aboard. Unless the entire demands come down, it is unlikely to make any difference if you and a couple few start to patronize in a foreign land.

Just stick it with your own hands or get a proper gf/ wife if you cannot afford. Best of luck
Old 25-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Study deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Study already went overseas! No longer enjoy here!
Old 25-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think for us to be able to discuss meaningfully, TS should clarify what he/she meant by "overpriced" and "overvalued", because to some $100 is dirt cheap while to others it is a month's savings.
Old 25-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
motorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring SamstermotorsiowSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm....TS is looking from consumer's perspective.

Before bitching, hope TS can think from the OKT's perspective. High Risk High Return. Do you think OKT will do for tiny bit of $$$?

These gals are using their bodies for $$$. Of course they would want top $$$.

Actually compare to some neighbouring countries, our rates are considered average.

Like what another bro has said, you are free to choose. No point bitching on the forum.
Old 25-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Actually geylang has $40 and $50 so many, so how can singapore sex market be over priced ??
Old 25-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~iOOi~ View Post
Gone were the years went these FL are alternate choice to the main stream of Geylang, Health Center, and Massage Palour. The service of these FLs are mostly cmi with very few good ones only.

Reviews by fellow samsters used to unveil those good FL gems and hardly visible these days... Those paid advertiser and foreign sites just post for FL for the sake post posting as they have their cost to recoup. So that's the whole picture we are seeing now...
those were the days where I will comb the FL dome2 for good reviews / FL gems..... So exciting when meeting up with those gems...

now... dont even waste time reading those fake reviews..

About the cost of raising cost of sex in singapore... Singapore cost of living is increasing rapidly... Sex workers and OKT of cos will increase price lor...( even taxi drivers fare keep increasing liao)

I believe this is a free market.. Most Singaporeans still can afford the increased rate. Thats why the the higher price does not reduce the demand. If you cannot afford it, try JB bah. transportation cost not high and get able to enjoy cheaper sex.
Old 26-05-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
it is so damn obvious that some greedy CBK are treating us as carrots and chopping all of us.

Any we have some fuckers keep posting and bumping shit threads to stir interests

Hi bro, i totally agree with you, I fully supported your view BUT you know as I already expected there will be many stupid alecs carrot head here come out and bombard you with all sorts of ludicrous replies and also not forgetting the clones of okts giving all kinds of crap excuses to defend their earnings.

Bro TS, let the okts continue to jack up the price & rip off the stupid alecs here till one day they drop out.

Let those stupid alecs rot, only stupid fuck idiots will pay such high price for a freelance with mediocre look & services. There are so many past bros here become an OKT or Vice Webmaster & now living on immoral earnings, what a good income indeed !

Read HERE !

Reading those hilarious replies really sum up my day

Old 26-05-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
johnkim2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am not sure what people perceive of the local and global economy but it has been a case of bloody deflation with oil crash, negative interests rates , black swans and sharing economy which bring cost down and killing people and business with unsubstainble business costs and middle men.

.... and people are telling me cost of living is rising??
and people are telling me its free market economy laissez faire?? , what relative cost of personal income theory?
Pardon me , but this ain't bitching, this is
BULLSHIT.
i see FL renting HDB to do their shit, i seen people using AIRBNB.
high cost???
Profit should be maintained to a level which profit people of cos to reasonable margins.
but to a level which people bait and control you and insult you? and let ah tong bullshit you???
come on. we are from a nation where our founding fathers dig a hole with no resource surrounded by hostiles who wants us dead s, and you are telling me to accept the free market for losers??
Old 26-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 9
henrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is a free market. It is your choice to accept their offer or not.

OKT earn money taking high risk. If it is that simple, why dunn TS be a OKT and experience the kind of risk they are facing. No need to talk about economy. It is all about risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1