The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wettest pussy you've ever bonked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai_kao_jai View Post
i had an ex-gf/fling who literally soaked her panties..

We were making out, then when i reached into her panties and touched her pussy. It was dripping wet , even the whole anus area was wet and sticky as well.

miss fucking her.... but we still meet up once in a while.
She allow backdoor?
Old 25-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually, is squirt while I am "semi-fisting"....

when I was I am fingering her with one finger, she was like "put one more inside..." and when I went for 3, I was scare....by the forth... I was perverted and enjoying the sex.

I really miss abusing a wet, interactive pussy.....
Old 25-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure some of you will wanna lick her mouse

Yes, she put a COMPUTER MOUSE into her CHEEBYE. And how wet must a pussy be to accomodate a mouse!?!?!?!?
Old 26-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
cawca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
My personal experience with very wet flowing pussy is negative, and it is worse if you are wearing a condom.

Too wet means too slippery, less friction, no feeling with a condom. It was like excess WD40 overflowing. I had to wipe the condom dry with tissue paper but it was still ineffective because her pussy was still wet inside. If raw, it is not so bad but the excessive wetness can still reduce friction and feeling.
Totally agree with maxman.

When my wife has her ovulation and is in a very horny mood, she gets so wet she's literally dripping. Definitely too slippery for a good feel but it's also a turn on to see how wet and horny she is.
Old 26-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A chinese thai fl i encountered. Very easily wet even before starting and only kissing. Shocked to see how wet was she when removing the clothes. A perfect mixture of tight yet very slippery for easy entry
Old 27-05-2016, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawca View Post
Totally agree with maxman.

When my wife has her ovulation and is in a very horny mood, she gets so wet she's literally dripping. Definitely too slippery for a good feel but it's also a turn on to see how wet and horny she is.
It can be a turn-on to see a woman so aroused and horny but the excessive wetness makes the sex act like running a full marathon. It can be very exhausting and discouraging to keep on pumping, on and on and on and on and on, but feeling nothing, and worse, the dick goes limp after some time.

The same problem also happens if the woman had just been given a creampie earlier, by yourself and then you try to do a second time, or by another man in a 3some and then you get sloppy seconds. Based on my experience, fresh semen is sticky but it is surely slimy, and this makes you feel as if you are inside a pussy coated with grease.

Last edited by maxman; 27-05-2016 at 07:38 AM.
Old 27-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

This one is so WET and Loose that --> The whole fist can go in
Old 28-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mai_kao_jai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
She allow backdoor?
never got the chance to try....

I was her first man whom she had unprotected sex with...

she was so tight and wet. I couldn't last for long everytime we had sex
Old 30-05-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Actually this might be the WETTEST pussy I've seen so far

I don't know if its considered SQUIRTING on the penis?

Or can she be called by SCDF to put out small fires
Old 30-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Check this video out --> This pussy gets wetter and wetter as he bangs her tight asshole
Old 31-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Yes she literally fucked the car!

Oh my.... I will lick that gear knob after she's done!!!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Huge turn on--> good moans, 3mins worth of wet pussy playing
Old 06-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Some girls --> Are just naturally wet
Old 06-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is this wine seller, Gxxx. she has one hell of a wet pussy. dunno is it the A-cup effect which make them very high easily.

when make out wif her, never even hand go down, her whole jean is wet as if was pee over.

remb always punish her until her jean wet than bring go her midnight kopitiam walk one round!

lol!
Old 06-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chivalry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
A chinese thai fl i encountered. Very easily wet even before starting and only kissing. Shocked to see how wet was she when removing the clothes. A perfect mixture of tight yet very slippery for easy entry
This is the best kind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1