The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wettest pussy you've ever bonked

Many yrs ago.. a viet girl i met in ktv.. celebrate her birthday wit her.. book a hotel to spend the day wit her.. meet her afternoon.. bring her out for lunch n watch movie.. in the cinema already kissing n abit touchy this n tat.. after tat process to check in the hotel for the stay..
Once inside the room.. she go bath.. leaving her bra n panty on the bed.. i look at her panty.. a big wet patches.. quickly undress n join her inside the bathroom.. got a good bbbj from her.. wipe dry come out.. start kissing on the bed.. sucking her boobs.. hand went below.. greeted by her wet pussy.. when paint her pussy.. her juice jus keep coming non stop.. even be4 i insert my dick in... the whole bed below already big patch of wetness...
In the end do her raw but shoot outside.. like her kind of wetness.. no difficulty going in n the feeling is so warm n nice..
After done deal.. hug n sleep wit her one leg crossing over my lower body.. less than half an hour later.. suddenly feel like some water dripping down my crotch area.. and she start using her pussy to grind my dick.. soon she was riding on me.. becos of her wetness.. xan even heard the piak piak sound.. in the end unload everything into her..
Told me she get wet easliy n the moment we r in the cinema she already wet.. during the whole day stay in the hotel.. we end up having sex 9 times.. from bed to bathroom to make up table to sitting on chair..
Really an unforgetable event in my life..
Old 23-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Many yrs ago.. a viet girl i met in ktv.. celebrate her birthday wit her.. book a hotel to spend the day wit her.. meet her afternoon.. bring her out for lunch n watch movie.. in the cinema already kissing n abit touchy this n tat.. after tat process to check in the hotel for the stay..
Once inside the room.. she go bath.. leaving her bra n panty on the bed.. i look at her panty.. a big wet patches.. quickly undress n join her inside the bathroom.. got a good bbbj from her.. wipe dry come out.. start kissing on the bed.. sucking her boobs.. hand went below.. greeted by her wet pussy.. when paint her pussy.. her juice jus keep coming non stop.. even be4 i insert my dick in... the whole bed below already big patch of wetness...
In the end do her raw but shoot outside.. like her kind of wetness.. no difficulty going in n the feeling is so warm n nice..
After done deal.. hug n sleep wit her one leg crossing over my lower body.. less than half an hour later.. suddenly feel like some water dripping down my crotch area.. and she start using her pussy to grind my dick.. soon she was riding on me.. becos of her wetness.. xan even heard the piak piak sound.. in the end unload everything into her..
Told me she get wet easliy n the moment we r in the cinema she already wet.. during the whole day stay in the hotel.. we end up having sex 9 times.. from bed to bathroom to make up table to sitting on chair..
Really an unforgetable event in my life..
so she go back viet liao ah
Old 23-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Already 4 yrs ago... lost contact wit her.. have been together for a few month.. even got went over vietman to find her twice.. both time is like having sex maronton.. still remember the 1st time i met her is euro 2012.. cos bring her to other ktv to watch opening match of euro 2012...
Old 23-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Remember 1st time go vietman visit her.. morning flight. Reach viet around 11plus.. saw her outside the airport entrance.. hold her hand take the cab n go to the hotel she already book.. is a 3 star hotel.. nothing much but room is big..
Once reach the hotel, check in.. 1st thing hug n kiss like long lost lover... then start undress n get into our 1st action of the day.. actually we only 1month plus nvr meet.. she still the same super wet.. unload everything into her.. after which we bath 2gether.. give me a good bbbj but didnt come..
After the bath she jus wear a pc of see though short skirt.. without any bra n panty n start unpacking our bags while i sit on the chair admiring at her body.. soon my bro got hard again so i went behind n hug her.. rubbing my dick against her ass.. within a few mins a wet patch is form on her short skirt.. without saying anything she position herself on the edge of the bed with both legs open wide.. immediately i insert my dick into her in the doggy style.. can feel her warmness n every thrust the loud piak piak sound can be heard.. after 10min or so.. shoot all inside her again..btw she got a 34c boobs but was abit hard when press.. so dunno izzit real or inject..
Tat start my sex maranton wit her for the next 4days in vietman which we jus wear clothing without underwear.. sleep naked at nite.. watch tv naked together on the bed.. bath together.. n most of the time.. the bed will always have a wet patches..
Old 23-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I fucked my gf in the sea.

Her pussy is filled with sea water.

It's the wettest and saltiest one i ever bonked.
Old 24-05-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

sea lion?
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Another wet wet one for u all....

Imagine bonking this and watching her her juices flowing down, like how u all describe wet bed patches like that!!! #sibehsong
Old 24-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

This is what will happen if you fuck an awesome squirter at a consistant pace.

Watch her being Fucked by a machine until she sprays it everywhere
Old 24-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

When SHE is the one saying her pussy is too slippery!!! In chinese!
Old 24-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Wettest pussy you've ever bonked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Already 4 yrs ago... lost contact wit her.. have been together for a few month.. even got went over vietman to find her twice.. both time is like having sex maronton.. still remember the 1st time i met her is euro 2012.. cos bring her to other ktv to watch opening match of euro 2012...
i also went vietnam once because of a girl but this time she go back vietnam she changed she don't want to reply my whatsapp and even block my wechat whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 24-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Wettest pussy you've ever bonked

Wan lan eh..... Eddie Tan zitao shoot liao
Old 24-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

these squirt bring back so many sweet memories....my that wet pussy ex is not very sexy physically, but sex was out of this world (but downside is no bbbj). I remb using four fingers and "stabbing" her pussy until she hug me tight, shivering with her pussy squirting out in batches! it was damn satisfying to see her reaction, with a smiling face and eye close. her leg was trembling and comment "i paralyses already la....."

with my still erected dick, I open her leg and thrust her away....so miss those wet fuck....
Old 24-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A123456789 View Post
these squirt bring back so many sweet memories....my that wet pussy ex is not very sexy physically, but sex was out of this world (but downside is no bbbj). I remb using four fingers and "stabbing" her pussy until she hug me tight, shivering with her pussy squirting out in batches! it was damn satisfying to see her reaction, with a smiling face and eye close. her leg was trembling and comment "i paralyses already la....."

with my still erected dick, I open her leg and thrust her away....so miss those wet fuck....

You mean you can almost do something like this?? 4 fingers almost the whole hand wor!!!

Then she --> squirts after you fist?
Old 24-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

There's a dildo in the ass, but the PUSSY is the one dripping! #HAWT
Old 24-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mai_kao_jai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had an ex-gf/fling who literally soaked her panties..

We were making out, then when i reached into her panties and touched her pussy. It was dripping wet , even the whole anus area was wet and sticky as well.

miss fucking her.... but we still meet up once in a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1