The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Ever got caught PCC or playing dildo (If you're a girl)?

While scouring the net, I found this pretty famous clip by now of this girl, presumably on a live webchat with someone or possibly one of those live webcam girls site stark naked playing with a vibrator on her pussy and camera obviously ON

In comes her younger brother handing her a drink (See screenshot above, he appears here top right hand corner), like it was a normal day at home.

Click HERE TO WATCH this in Audio (a lot of the web version have no audio)

That got me thinking, how many of you fellow pervies (guys an gals) have gotten your family member walking in on you while you were

1. PCCing
2. Dildo/vibrator playing
3. Fucking
4. Threesomes

Share your experiences?

I got once PCC with naked picture on shower wall and my mother walked in thinking nobody in toilet (PCC that time shower off mah, save water).
Old 19-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
crayons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever got caught PCC or playing dildo (If you're a girl)?

Was PCC-ing hard in my room..nvr lock door properly..mother and brother open come inside..lol..nearly kena heart attack..very embarrassing moment..
Old 19-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
While scouring the net, I found this pretty famous clip by now of this girl, presumably on a live webchat with someone or possibly one of those live webcam girls site stark naked playing with a vibrator on her pussy and camera obviously ON

Is this in Singapore? It appears that there is a rising trend in Singaporean girls showing off themselves as cam girls on cam girl websites.

Lion City’s Cam Girls: The Lucrative Trend of Baring All in Singapore

http://www.eastasiatribune.com/south...-in-singapore/
Old 19-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Is this in Singapore? It appears that there is a rising trend in Singaporean girls showing off themselves as cam girls on cam girl websites.

Lion City’s Cam Girls: The Lucrative Trend of Baring All in Singapore

http://www.eastasiatribune.com/south...-in-singapore/
No idea man.. wouldn't be suprised if it is though. Would love to watch the full clip. and conversation if possible.
Old 20-05-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

Bloopers of web cams are always fun to watch.....
Old 20-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Ever got caught PCC or playing dildo (If you're a girl)?

Quote:

In comes her younger brother handing her a drink (See screenshot above, he appears here top right hand corner), like it was a normal day at home.

Click HERE TO WATCH this in Audio (a lot of the web version have no audio)

That got me thinking, how many of you fellow pervies (guys an gals) have gotten your family member walking in on you while you were

1. PCCing
2. Dildo/vibrator playing
3. Fucking
4. Threesomes

Share your experiences?

I got once PCC with naked picture on shower wall and my mother walked in thinking nobody in toilet (PCC that time shower off mah, save water).
song dah
Old 20-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
song dah
U? Ever got caught by anyone? Family members? gf/wife? when wanking off?
Old 22-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Once I printed out a fappable picture in full colour, bring to bathroom to fap. then after that shower

Left the stupid pic inside and mom found out... KNN, lucky last time got foreign student staying. accuse them LOL
Old 24-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Imagine if you were a girl, hardcore enough to do this!!!

Most dildo improvisation users of a hair brush uses the handle.

This hardcore babe USES THE BRISTLE END and its shoved in FULLY!!!!!!
Check out screenshot below!!!!! WTF

And look how wet she got with the brush all the way in!!!

Hopefully nobody walks in on her with the hairbrush INSIDE herself?
Old 24-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Imagine if you were a girl, hardcore enough to do this!!!

Most dildo improvisation users of a hair brush uses the handle.

This hardcore babe USES THE BRISTLE END and its shoved in FULLY!!!!!!
Check out screenshot below!!!!! WTF

And look how wet she got with the brush all the way in!!!

Hopefully nobody walks in on her with the hairbrush INSIDE herself?
WTF
Old 24-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FB playing with herself,

Old 24-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyong View Post
My FB playing with herself,

Nice... got vid? or just pics?
Old 24-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chriskeong is Cool - loads of Potential

Interesting post.

So any sis got tried self bondage, then kanna get caught whoever enter the room?
Old 24-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Then how to untie in a hurry?
Old 24-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veng91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recorded a video years ago. Friend borrowed my friend and saw the entire video. Embarrassing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1