The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinozuke View Post
Is there really a need to guess whether a story is real or fiction? I mean, by now shouldn't this be a self explanatory kinda thing? This is a fucking Internet forum. Anyone can claim it's real. But who's there to prove? Just take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the stories instead of posting such comments.

And also, stop being so stereotypical. I'm fat, I'm ugly and I'm powerless. But I do have an ah lian gf before also.
Chill dudes, Sorry was home late last night will update today and let's just put it in a frictional genre.... cheers
Old 29-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

After the meal and walking in Taka with Joanne constantly asking if I like anything, My pager beeped, It was 5pm and I checked my voicemail Christina has finished her job hunting with the girls and asked me to meet her in Yio Chu Kang.

I told Joanne that I needed to leave and I think she knew that I was meeting the GF I told her about.

Joanne: It's ok, I know she comes before me, Go on and Good luck.

I said good bye to Joanne and took a train down to Yio Chu Kang, It was a 45mins Journey and as I walked out of the station I saw her, Christina was standing beside the green railings. I walked towards her and I feel nervous, I did not know what she would talk about, would she be wanting to break up with me?

We went to a void deck opposite the station and sat down,

Christina: Lawrence are you ok?

Me: I don't know, I just want to have more time with you.

Christina: I go work part time, I don't work everyday right.

Me: I know but, I just hope that you can just.

Christina held me in her arms and spoke to me in a gentle tone.

Christina: Silly, I work Part time is because my dad just lost his job and I need to earn my pocket money for the time being once everything is normal again I will stop working I promise.

after listening to her reasons, I just nodded my head and she was happy that I understood her.

She went on and told me that she will be working in a fastfood joint in AMK and she will inform me of her roster.

it was getting late and I walked her home, we kissed and did nothing more, I returned home after I saw her go into the lift.

As I was walking towards home and I received a page, I returned home and listen to the voicemail.

Joanne's voicemail: I hope everything went well, If you need someone to talk you can call me.

Did it went well? Seriously I don't know, I went to bed as I had to wake up early due to the switch to morning session. I just laid on the bed, and I did not want to think of anything and I fell asleep soon after.

Sunday was uneventful as I spent the whole day at my grandparents

Last edited by Starter; 31-05-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Old 29-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more updates!!!!
Old 30-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping here
Old 30-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chivasregal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please
Old 30-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lapyong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlapyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more!
Old 30-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leinad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really monday blues... where are you TS
Old 30-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

sob sob today no update

Retired
Old 30-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

I woke up at 530 am the next morning and went to school to play basketball, by time it was assembly in the morning I was all sweaty, after proceeding to class I spend half the day sleeping in class, guess I am not used to the switch to the morning session and of course I was not in the mood to study.

After School ended I paged Christina and left her a voicemail asking where the girls and her were meeting, Moments later she left me a voicemail telling me to meet them at AMK.

I took the bus to AMK from my School and went to a fastfood joint to meetup with the girls, I saw the girl already in the fastfood Joint as I enter, Jasmine and Ann were there too and it was an awkward feeling seeing them after what that has happened.

I did not see Christina in the group, and I thought that she was late.

Me: Eh Sonia, Christina not here yet ah?

Sonia: She here already lor, she talking to the manager.

Me: Talking to the manager?

Sonia: yah, Christina going to work here mah.

Me: oh ok..

I stood there and I could think of nothing, I knew this time will come but I never expected it to be so soon. (Christina has got a Job!!!!)

After a while, Christina return to the group after speaking with the manager.

I was quiet that day and I did not know how to react, but I tried my best to behave as I would normally, but there was this pain in me which I could not explain.

We ended the day after walking around AMK and spending some time at the bowling alley.

As we parted our ways, I walked towards the MRT station and stood on the platform waiting for the train to arrive.

There was a tuck on my sleeve and a soft voice was heard: Can we talk?
Old 30-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh man.... I smell trouble for TS!!!!
Old 30-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
sob sob today no update
Sorry guys please bear with me, am having a packed week will update more when possible
Old 30-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6040 / Power: 17
Big Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapyong View Post
Camping for more!
7 added for trade
Old 30-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6031 / Power: 17
XiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoLaoPO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
sob sob today no update
7 upped for exchange
Old 31-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

I turned around and saw Ann, Jasmine was standing beside her.

Ann: You don't seem happy today, Is it because of us?

Me: No lah not because of you lah, (I forced a smile to Ann)

Ann: If you don't like it, we can leave the group.

Me: I have already said it's not about you girls!

I was upset and I raised my voice at Ann, I was not frustrated over her insistence over their presences in the group, however I was vent my anger at her. Ann was tearing and I can see the redness in her eyes.

Jasmine: He already say not because of us...

Before Jasmine can finish her sentence, Ann started crying and ran off. Jasmine gave chase and I followed too after some hesitation, I followed them to a park behind the MRT and finally she stopped running and Jasmine manage to catch up with her at a void deck at the end of a nearby park.

I was almost out of breath when I Reach them, And seriously these girls can run.

Me: Please don't run already, (I was panting Like a dog) It is really not due to you girls and sorry I shouted I am vexed and I took it out on you Ann.

Ann had already stopped crying when we caught up with her, Jasmine brought her to a seat at the void deck, Jasmine spoke to her and I was holding on to my waist regulating my breath after the run.

After a few mins, Jasmine Walked towards am and said that Ann wanted to talk to me.

I went over and sat beside Ann, and Jasmine move beside of Ann.

Ann: Jasmine , Can I have speak to Lawrence alone? Please.

Jasmine gave a whatever express and walked a distance away from us.

Ann: Lawrence can you don't hate us?

Me: Ann I don't hate you at all, If I hate you do you think I will come running after you?

Ann: but you seem so unhappy.

Me: I am just stressed over some matters, and seriously nothing to do with you girls.

Ann: You sure?

Me: Yes I am sure and I am really sorry I shouted at you ok?

Ann start to smile a little after hearing my words and she called Jasmine over.

Ann: Jasmine, Lawrence was not upset over us.

Jasmine: that's what I told you Ann..

Me: Please Ann, don't run like this next time.

Jasmine: You weak lah you..

I turn my head and looked at Jasmine.

Me: Eh I think you still owe me a voicemail hor,

That question made Jasmine quiet, I did not know why but I do enjoy these times where I manage to keep her under control.

Me: Anyway you can take your time as I might need some time to think even if you gave me a reply.

Jasmine blushed and I had a smirk on my face.

I told the girls that it time for us to head back to the station and we walked back through the park.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1