The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sn0wLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Staircase blowjob

Johnbass is the ass you should look for.

Pierre.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Sn0wLe0pards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Johnbass is the ass you should look for

Pierre
Old 11-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
secondsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysecondsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any to intro or share here?
Old 25-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a nice bbbj at staircase

Watch her --> Suck and then take off her top
Old 26-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Here's a nice bbbj at staircase

Watch her --> Suck and then take off her top
Upz for the nice link.
Old 27-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Some --> Grainy staircase action in doggy style
Old 27-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Holyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Staircase bj and fj is the best thing u can ever think of. Had mine at one of the new estates. Fully occupied estate somemore haha. U cant imagine the thrill. Suck then fk then suck then cim. Only thing is back pain lor haha.
Old 27-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tronx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wohoo, bro this is actually quite long ago. The video was lost on web and it came back. but i believe the girl is a schoolgirl right?
Old 27-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronx View Post
wohoo, bro this is actually quite long ago. The video was lost on web and it came back. but i believe the girl is a schoolgirl right?
no idea man.. i know its an old clip. rez so low
Old 28-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Local girl blows two dicks at HDB staircase
Old 28-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronx View Post
Quote:
no idea man.. i know its an old clip. rez so low
Decade old clip. School uniform from Manjusri Sec
Old 28-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Daveang012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
The one I know was local Chinese from Bukit Batok.
Can pm me contact?
Old 28-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Honda27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think there one more witha different gal....and also the umi cckss..anyone can upload?
Old 30-05-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Used to have a minah contact who would do at a staircase for $50. A bit plump, but it adds to her breast size. And, before meetup, she will request for a cam of Pokka green tea from the shop at the void deck.

Those who have tried her and read what I wrote above, will know that I'm telling the truth.

That was, maybe, more than 10 years ago. May be more than 15 even.

But, alas... I don't have her number anymore. She was still a mdis student then.... Blown by her once straight from school. :P
Old 30-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

I had "one" staircase sexperience before at Orchard towers. One AM meimei was so drunk at the bridge connecting to Orchard towers to carpark behind, she asked me if I had a cigarette.

I said if you gave me a bj, I'll buy a pack for you. So she did.

At the staircase, just stripped down my jeans, and she blew me.... A bit like this video. this isn't her, but its close enough. Near the end when I was about to shoot, she took my KJJ out of her mouth and gave me a Fast and Furious HJ till I cum... she directed my kkj away from her face though, not like this video, taking it like a champ on her pretty face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1