The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Re: you vape? (non sexual content)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badut View Post
From what I know of chemistry you need a high temperature for the formation of formaldehyde.We do not use that high of a temperature when it comes to vaping and case studies like this are flawed.Im sure if u google there would be another case study to debunk this one.Like I said formaldehyde is not that easy to be formed at the temperatures that we vape at.Anyhow we need to be realistic here and understand that vaping will never be considered healthy.It is a vice for a reason and of course there are risk involved and health dangers but what intrigues me is that there is a study(link below) that if u put smoking ciggs at a 100 percent harmful level,vaping would be 95 percent better.Keeping in mind ciggs have thousand of god knows what inside whereas vaping has only one drug which is nicotine.Yes nicotine is addictive.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/08/19/v...health-report/

As for the ego looking stick that resembles a cigarette,my personal experience is that like u said theres no kick,u will eventually get a mod and a tank later on.There are slim mods out there and I think a brother already mentioned subox mini starter kit somewhere here.Ill try posting some pics to the noteworthy starter kids later tonight.
Awaiting for your guidence, bro.
Old 26-10-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Badut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vaping is the future AND The future is now.hahaha

Last edited by Badut; 26-10-2015 at 05:23 AM.
Old 26-10-2015, 05:19 AM
Samster

hey guys sorry was pretty busy.im c&c some stuff on the net here.

When buying tanks there are two kinds that you guys need to be aware of.
1.RBA/RTA- ReBuildable Atomizer - These usually have a tank that holds liquid, so you don't have to refill your liquid as quickly as an RDA. You still build your own coils/wicks, but isn't as easy to replace/change/modify as an RDA.

2.RDA- Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer ,You directly drip e-liquid on the wick/coil, it does not hold a lot of liquid at a time. Have to re-fill' liquid more often, but easier to make and change out coils, wicks, and customize the Ohm output.It is said that RDA will have get u more flavas and clouds.

Note-I personally prefer RBA OVER RDA,it all boils down to personal preference and when it comes to vaping we can categorize vapers into two main category.

1.Cloud Chasers-These guys are in it for the cloud,cloud addicts they call it,they
like vaping for the amount of vapour form.

2.Flavour Chasers-The name says it all

Starter Kits

The hottest starter kit out there is the Subox Mini Starter kit.It looks like this below

From L-R
mod,tank,atomizer,occ ,rba section

I already explained whats a mod and a tank,atomizer is the part where u put ur heating mechanism being the occ or rba.OCC are factory made coils so you have to buy it now and then,it probably last u a week for the subtank mini,differs for other tank.The RBA section on the extreme right is the one where u could recoil and rewick(organic cotton).The difference between occ and rba is that occ tends to be more expensive whereas rba u could customize ur resistance of the coil or experimenting with the coil to suit ur taste.Much like a tamiya where u unscrew and screw,after awhile u get a hang of it.Youtube is the best source of guidance.

The subox mini starter kit is depicted in the picture ,price is roughly RM300.For prices of items you can check out this website www.ono.com.my,where u can roughly know the prices for the devices and etc.I guess i covered the basic part of it I hope.
Old 26-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1.RBA/RTA- ReBuildable Atomizer - These usually have a tank that holds liquid, so you don't have to refill your liquid as quickly as an RDA. You still build your own coils/wicks, but isn't as easy to replace/change/modify as an RDA.

2.RDA- Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer ,You directly drip e-liquid on the wick/coil, it does not hold a lot of liquid at a time. Have to re-fill' liquid more often, but easier to make and change out coils, wicks, and customize the Ohm output.It is said that RDA will have get u more flavas and clouds.

Note-I personally prefer RBA OVER RDA,it all boils down to personal preference and when it comes to vaping we can categorize vapers into two main category.

1.Cloud Chasers-These guys are in it for the cloud,cloud addicts they call it,they

Starter Kits

The hottest starter kit out there is the Subox Mini Starter kit.It looks like this below

From L-R

I already explained whats a mod and a tank,atomizer is the part where u put ur heating mechanism being the occ or rba.OCC are factory made coils so you have to buy it now and then,it probably last u a week for the subtank mini,differs for other tank.The RBA section on the extreme right is the one where u could recoil and rewick(organic cotton).The difference between occ and rba is that occ tends to be more expensive whereas rba u could customize ur resistance of the coil or experimenting with the coil to suit ur taste.Much like a tamiya where u unscrew and screw,after awhile u get a hang of it.Youtube is the best source of guidance.

The subox mini starter kit is depicted in the picture ,price is roughly RM300.For prices of items you can check out this website www.ono.com.my,where u can roughly know the prices for the devices and etc.I guess i covered the basic part of it I hope.
Good 1, bro. Simple & straight to the point.
Many thanks.
Old 26-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Heres how a RDA or simply known as dripper looks like

U basically open the top and drip some liquid on the wicks close it and vape.Some like it but im more of a tank man myself.

Previously I stated that the subox mini starter kit is the hottest starter kit out there,heres my take on it.

Size-Pocket Size,its relatively small and fits in your pocket easily

Power- Up to 50 watts(when starting u rarely vape till 50,mostly around the range of 20-30 watts only.so ample power here.

Battery-Removable 18650 battery and you can charger using a micro usb cable

Tank-Holds 4.5ml liquid and probably last u a day worth of vape.

Verdict-I would say the only downside of this starter kit is the mod.It doesnt have temperature control where u can vape on nickel and titanium coil which I feel is the direction all vapers are driving at but if you dont mind that den sure go for it.Theres an even smaller version of it now.

The tank which is called the subtank mini is awesome.Easy to deal with ,not much complication.You can always buy the tank seperately and have a temperature control mod of a different kind.
Old 26-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:

Starter Kits

From L-R

Like this sharing...(",)
Old 01-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Samster

why so silent?
Old 01-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
weaverx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always good to meet new vapers ,

As for starter mods , like has been said before in this thread you really cant go wrong with a Kanger Subox kit , its like the honda fit of vapes

Vapes and juice are hard to get in singapore sadly but the other knick-knacks you need are fairly easy to find in sg (Cotton,Kanthal,Batteries)

If anyone needs some tips on building rbas or reccomendations on what mods to get feel free to ask , Some of the JB shops tend to be abit dodgy reccomending shitty stuff to clear stocks or passing off clones as legit stuff
Old 02-11-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

i'm using the Ego C-twist and CE4. Had a clearomiser which can be taken out part by part by i simply couldnt do a decent wick and coil replacement
Old 03-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
minor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also started vaping recently. but i think its better to invest into a mod and tank that best suit what you want. i got sick and bored of the starter kit DOVPO after 3 days.

check around and research before getting one. Tanks are mostly the same, difference lies only in amount of liquid storage, number of coils, design, wicking of the RBA. Mods difference lies in the wattage as well as firing speed of the mod.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chlnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone point to me where can i buy the mod and supplies.. Got a baby at home now and wish to cut down or stop smoking totally. Will be very grateful..
Old 06-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Looks like d malaysia garmen is trying to cause a stir.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysi...foul-over-raid
Old 06-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Looks like d malaysia garmen is trying to cause a stir.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysi...foul-over-raid
recently they up the price of cigs by 40%, think they want to have a quick harvest on the smokers.

At first, my friend told me cig gonna increase 40%, i was like wtf.. heng not SG
Old 06-11-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros know a reliable source locally? Thinking of converting to quit my smoking.
Old 07-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunes View Post
recently they up the price of cigs by 40%, think they want to have a quick harvest on the smokers.

At first, my friend told me cig gonna increase 40%, i was like wtf.. heng not SG
Yeap the prices of ciggs in malaysia now is ridiculous,they losing alot of taxes due to the popularity of vaping and instead of lowering the prices of ciggies to make it more appealing they increase the prices.I would reckon more ppl would entirely swap to vaping due to the increment.I heard that the ciggs sales drop 60 percent.Thats alot.Now I bet they are devicing a plan to tax e liquids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1