The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
FrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Frosty-Cold,

taste like Slurpee ? :P
hi bro bigmannow, i like his taste and texture
Old 01-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

FrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by min`01 View Post
initially i felt that CIM was weird, but i grew to like it CIP is shiok, cause can feel him "jerking when cumming"
Hi Sis, like CIP too but only on 'Safe' days, other days he like it - CIF / COB / CIM and yap - CIA too
Wow, am getting to know and learn more of this now
Old 01-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
CIM n suck u dry dry without using a tissue is the best!!! but leg will become soften crab keke.....
Hi bro, still learning the final details of CIM and yap, does turn his leg weak,
Old 01-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
U go CV and stand there in a dress, I am sure many bros will enlighten you on what is CIA.
Hi Bro frankiestine, you are cute
Old 01-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CrazyOldMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have this habit to cof n everytime get over excited end up come on hair gf got so piss off lol
Old 01-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrOsTy-CoLd View Post
Hi Bro frankiestine, you are cute
Thanks for the compliments sis...
Old 02-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
watchmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One FB of mine loves CIM. I tell you the feeling is the best, after you cum and she still continues to lick on the underside of the dick and the suction, darn. And if you are doing outdoors like I always do, it saves you the trouble of wiping up. Shiok and convenient lol

Eat more pineapple, I am told the cum tastes better, not that I have tasted it before.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

What about CID?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
greatunknown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis,

Don't know if you ever tried but you can stimulate a guy's gspot through the anus. so guys like it some guys don't, so need to give it a try...while you're giving a bj you can try lubricating a finger and slowly pushing it into his...

more details here...i know i like it =)

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa...e_secrets.html

let us know if it works for you and your guy? for all sisters here as well...
Old 02-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatunknown View Post
Sis,

Don't know if you ever tried but you can stimulate a guy's gspot through the anus. so guys like it some guys don't, so need to give it a try...while you're giving a bj you can try lubricating a finger and slowly pushing it into his...

Tried that before with my FB, must say it was a "hole" new experience. Not for the faint of heart.....
Old 08-03-2011, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
illusions is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrOsTy-CoLd View Post
I like my guy to CIM but sometime he gets too excited and starts to jerk rough and hard in my month and push my head toward his tummy.
hi, i'm jus curious cos u said u like ur guy to CIM. I din know that there are girls who actually like it. i always thought that (as for the case for my gal) girls do that only cos they love their bf enough to make a sacrifice to please their bf if they know their bf likes it.

anyway, as for the latter, i must admit i'm guilty of this also. when i'm close to cumming, the intensity of my feeling makes me forget momentarily that she's my gal and jus wan to put more of my cock into her mouth cos it feels so good and cum...
Old 08-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatunknown View Post
Sis,

Hi Sis,
I luv it, when I feel horny I go to this WL and she'll give me bbbj & up to 2 fingers in my ... till I cum. And guess what she shared with me... It tasted pretty bitter and salty
She's a milf, I missed her
Old 08-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Have u guys notice that if u cim and she swallows regularly, she'll have a noticeable moustache!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BernardFrosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Have u guys notice that if u cim and she swallows regularly, she'll have a noticeable moustache!
Hahhahaha...you so lao jiao and such high reputation here. Don't post something like that here. Wait scare away all the CIM swallower prospects !!!

Vice versa, you should tell all the painters that they should yum sheng and bottoms up all the juices. Then they can ditch their shaving kit. Some pussy juice a day, keeps the moustache away !!!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
shibume is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
What about CID?
LOL,
goodpartner, the CID does not investigate or go around
arresting people for unpermitted sexual practices ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1