The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Creampie eating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCHA View Post
It came without warning.... The above was just a summary.

She actually dipped her fingers and tasted it first before asking me.
Subsequently, she let me tried which i didn't really see it coming....

After that she frenched me.

She has a sweet personality.
Hah... be careful she doesn't sit on your face after the creampie.
Old 30-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Bonked FB over the weekend. told her I'll creampie her.

She then squatted down and let the creampie drip out, cause we were heading out in a short while.

A bit like --> this video

If you're really wanting to try and lick your own, ask her squat over you. I'm not into it though, just like looking at it creaming off the pussy
Old 30-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

OR you can do it a bit like this Ah Tiong Bu here.

Let her blow you or your bonk her until you wanna cume, then shoot in her mouth, then french her?

See how she plays with the cum in her mouth in this vid? Then at this point in time, french her to share your cum?
Old 31-05-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Hah... be careful she doesn't sit on your face after the creampie.
She isn't so dominant and we did not have intercourse; so no creampie.
Old 31-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCHA View Post
She isn't so dominant and we did not have intercourse; so no creampie.

Her sitting on you can be a real turn on for foreplay. I know I wanna be in that position where she's teasing using the pussy near the mouth
Old 25-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
mulatto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Creampie eating.

Face sitting almost always lead to cock sitting, based on experience.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a wonderful idea to break the barrier.

My current FB who I met late last year really doesn't mind eating his own creampies... multiple times... which is really really amazing since guys rarely like it or do it. If I already had orgasm, and the guy doesn't mind his creampie taste and licks me after he came, he can help my orgasm can go on longer.
sis i dont mind do samething with you

enjoy... happy weekend

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto View Post
Face sitting almost always lead to cock sitting, based on experience.
Very true..... OR she cums so much she gives u an excellent blow after that
Old 27-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This is a wonderful idea to break the barrier.

My current FB who I met late last year really doesn't mind eating his own creampies... multiple times... which is really really amazing since guys rarely like it or do it. If I already had orgasm, and the guy doesn't mind his creampie taste and licks me after he came, he can help my orgasm can go on longer.
i am ok for that with you too.
Old 27-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

This is the kind of FFM fantasy --> U fuck one in the pussy, you cum in THAT pussy, another girl eats YOUR creampie from THAT pussy.

I've had 2 girls before.. dunno how to distribute my attention. so wasn't that nice.

The video above is what I really wanna experience, but difficult to get the girls to do it. I'm not sure though I think if you pay enough, they will. Of course won't do raw, but cum in one mouth and let them snowball.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1