The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Local girl blows two dicks at HDB staircase
Old 25-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Watch her mouth fucked by this guy. If you're wondering if she can take it in?

Oh yes.. watch here --> SHE CAN!!!!!
Old 26-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

One of the best bbbj I've seen.

She blows like Michelle of Petain H22.

Watch here--> A lot of sucking noises, huge turn on. then CIM
Old 26-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Watch this --> Nerdy girl blowing with great head/saliva action on an uncircumcised dick and then him blowing all into her mouth
Old 27-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Watch a close up --> Ah lian giving a short bbbj
Old 27-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

I love this type of nerdy girl giving blowjob.. she looks alike to one of my friend. I enjoyed yhe video.. so innocent yet wild. Anymore of this type of girl sucking dick or getting fucked? Thanks for sharing
Old 27-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
I love this type of nerdy girl giving blowjob.. she looks alike to one of my friend. I enjoyed yhe video.. so innocent yet wild. Anymore of this type of girl sucking dick or getting fucked? Thanks for sharing
Exactly.... the specs made it more of a turn on.
Old 28-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

Will find more... and share more. Stay tuned!!
Old 28-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

One of the recents one i had from my FB.... was before I left for work. While sending me off at the door. She decided to seduce me and unzip my pants. Gave me a bbbj and cim..... that really made my day...
Old 28-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
One of the recents one i had from my FB.... was before I left for work. While sending me off at the door. She decided to seduce me and unzip my pants. Gave me a bbbj and cim..... that really made my day...

Then ask for another one when u return?
Old 30-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Missing my FB that used to give me couch blowjobs.

The one where I can watch TV and she just blows and blows and blows... then either CIM or COF
Old 30-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Here's a minah getting dick slapped on the tongue

Then proceeds with an excellent bbbj
Old 30-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

A lot of you said Minahs gave good bbbj

Unfortunately, I've never had the experience

It is VERY kinky though, that a minah wearing tudong gives a bbbj then doggy fucks the lucky guy.
Old 30-05-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Quote:
She looks like one of my exes. The thing about this girl (Harriett sugarcookie) is that she has a very common sg girl look. Plus points for that!!!

Go check out her youtube channel. She's really sexy and cute too.
Old 30-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
She looks like one of my exes. The thing about this girl (Harriett sugarcookie) is that she has a very common sg girl look. Plus points for that!!!

Go check out her youtube channel. She's really sexy and cute too.
Yes a very common look. One of my niece looks like that too. I had to do a double take
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1