The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True Stories of Sexual Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
It definitely didn't taste like my favorite orange juice but it does has a this umami flavor with a slight saltiness and a hint of ripe berries.
#仙家
hahah specially blended diet
Old 28-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
analyzed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3. Meatball

Like what the title suggested, this next guy is named Meatball.
He is literally like a walking piece of meatball. Round everywhere! Which I find quite adorable.

On our first date he brought me to a Japanese restaurant. Our conversation started off decent but eventually escalated to something more sensual...which I have already promised myself not to do before meeting him *shakes head".
Anywhoooooooo, the conversation started and I can see that he got excited from my stories.
So he offered to try out my skills at a nearby motel.

We got into the room. Both of us were feeling slightly awkward. I was sitting at one corner of the bed and can hear him splashing water onto his face in the bathroom. Soon, I heard his footsteps and felt him climbing onto the bed. I closed my eyes. And he started to sensually kiss my neck. He grabs my boobs from behind and gently massages them. He then moves him hand down and inserts it into my panties. He was massaging my clit. I moaned into his ears which turned him on even more.

He flips me over and looked into my eyes. I don't know what he saw but suddenly he pulls up my shirt and bra and start sucking my nipples while his finger playfully wanders around my pussy.
Very soon, my nipples were erected from his sucking and I can feel that I am already very wet which Meatball quickly notices too.

He pulls down his pants and out pop his cock. It wasn't very big so I felt a little disappointed. Nevertheless, I still blow him with everything I've got.

Meatball gave me one of the best fingering experience up till now. He would lay his head on my abdomen and fingers me. With his chubby fingers, 2 fingers of his and I felt stuffed. Thinking back, I understand why he lays his head on my abdomen. Its so that I couldn't move away even though I orgasmed. Despite my contracting pussy walls, he will continue to finger me until I begged him to let me go. Everytime, I'll be begging him tears. Orgasm tears of course.

Meatball likes to fuck me missionary. He have proved to me that the size of a guy's cock doesn't really matter as long as he knows how to use it well. He would fuck me while rubbing my clit which drove me crazy and got me wetter.
Never did he fuck me gently, it was always rough and orgasmic. And he was the first guy that I offered to ride on. Riding on a meatball LOL
I would moan and moan till i lost my voice when I am with him. And he would finger me whenever he has the chance.

It always end with him cumming in my mouth. He would stare at me until I swallow his cum only he'll be satisfied.
He then hugs me to sleep. And will repeat everything again the next day.
Old 28-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Heheh it's not the size that matters but what u do with it
Old 28-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlexTan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, nice story! please continue!
Old 28-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Heheh it's not the size that matters but what u do with it
Highlight of the story!!
Old 28-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTan07 View Post
Sis, nice story! please continue!
With your support, the story will definitely go on

Hint hint, the next story will be titled Doreamon
Old 28-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 15
mrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud ofmrround has much to be proud of

Good story. Please share more.
Old 28-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

One quick story before I need to start preparing for Zouk!

4. Doreamon

Johnny. This adorable plump guy which reminds me alot about meatball.
I call him the Man of Toys aka Doreamon! Because he would surprise me with all kinds of new toys.

I once told Johnny that I want to get myself a Rabbit Dildo. Better yet, one with spikes. So, we ended our session and was browsing through sex toys with him. I pointed out the one the Rabbit Dildo that I have been eyeing on and he chuckled telling me that I will have the orgasm of my life using that.

Around 2 weeks later, Johnny contacted me saying that he got me something and wishes to meet me after my class. I got excited and agreed immediately.

We met in our usual motel room and when I opened the door, there was a box with my name on it and a red ribbon. Johnny hugged me from behind and stripped me while my eye was still on the box. I was wondering what did he got me.

Once I was stripped clean, he allows me to open the box. I excitedly hopped onto the bed and open the box. It was the spikey rabbit dildo I showed him!
I was so excited I hugged and kissed him. I admired the dildo for a little while and soon handed it to him. I whispered in his ears: "I want you to be the first to use it on me"

Immediately I saw he cock harden and he push me onto the bed. Spread opened my legs and started to lick me. He commanded me to suck on the rabbit dildo while he licks me. I was so turned on by it.
Johnny licked me well, made my pussy wet enough for the monstrous looking dildo.
I excitedly looked at Johnny and he gave me a wicked grin.

Gently he inserts the dildo into my pussy. My pussy walls immediately contracted from the spiky sensation of the dildo. My walls wrapped the dildo tightly and my body started to shiver. It was a sensation that I have never experienced before!
I told Johnny to be gentle because thought the spikes were soft but since my pussy walls wrapped it so tightly, it felt a little painful.
Johnny penetrated me with the dildo gently and would constantly check on my expression.
Once I started to get used to the sensation. Johnny increased his speed.
My body shivers with pleasure and I was moaning loud. I was hugging tightly onto a pillow and biting into it.
Very soon, I came.
I told Johnny to pull it out immediately because my pussy contracted more when I cum and it was painful.
Johnny pulls out the dildo and licked me to calm me down.

He whisper into my ears:
"This is only one of the toys. There will be more."
Old 29-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

haha he's mister Handy with the toys ?
Old 30-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice read sis...I love all the juicy details....hehe..wish I am on the receiving end of you too!! Keep the stories cumming yeah?!
Old 30-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sis more please.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Indy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for good story.
Old 30-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

5. Hello Kitty Bedsheets

I was all dressed up and was waiting for a friend of mine when he told me last minute he is unable to meet me.
Such a turn off.
But LOL, because I was such a cheapo to waste my makeup, I drove over to the nearest bar and grab myself a drink.
Since I was alone, I logged on to SKOUT and randomly replied one of the guys that texted me.
I told him I'm alone drinking at the bar and he said he'll be there in 15 minutes. I said why not, since I'm already out.

15 minutes later he appeared. Calls himself Kevin.
Kevin has this pair of big eyes that made me willingly surrender before him.
We hopped over to the other bar to grab some drinks. Me being the alcoholic that I am suggested to order a beer tower which he agrees on too.
So we drank and chat. We had so much in common and I felt comfortable around him. Turned out he was my junior in Uni LOL. #smallworld

My pub was closing soon but the both of us still didn't have enough to drink. (We've finished the tower by the way). So Kevin suggested that we head over to his house, he still has a few bottles of beer at home. I agreed.

At home we were drinking at the living room. Me on the floor and him on the couch. We continued to talk and chat when suddenly Kevin grabbed me and pulled me onto the couch. He then started to get closer and closer and I was trying to move further until I can move no more. He got me pinned and started to kiss me. He spreads my legs with his knee and rubs himself against me.
He said I've made him hard so he pulled my hand towards his bulge. It was really hard and hot. I immediately pulled down his pants and his cock swung out. I think the alcohol has really got into our heads. I immediately sucked his cock and swirling my tongue all over. Kevin started to moan.
Suddenly Kevin pushes me away and pulled up his pants. We both have forgotten that we are still at his living room! I cheekily smiled at him and continue to drink. Kevin snatched the bottle away from my hand and down the whole bottle. He said he couldn't take the temptation anymore and pulled me upstairs to his room.

It was a cozy room but the funny thing is he uses Hello Kitty bedsheets! I had a good laugh about it. But Kevin did not let me laugh for long. He grabs on to my head and start making me continue what we were doing at the living room. I had a great time blowing Kevin because there are some spots where I lick that makes Kevin moan loud and tremble.
Old 30-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

5. Hello Kitty Bedsheets - Continue

While blowing Kevin he went down on me and finger my pussy. My pussy was already moist and wet from sucking him. He pulls me up and kiss me, asking if I'm ready to be fucked.
He got out of bed and grabbed his stash of condoms. I had another good laugh it. Why would a single man keep a month supply of condoms in his closet if he doesn't fling around!
Anyhowwww, Kevin quickly wore the condom and hopped onto the bed. He slowly inserts his cock into me. His cock was large and the moment he had it in, it made me tremble and whine. He gently calms me down and said that he will be gentle. He continues to slowly insert his cock into me until the whole thing disappears into my pussy. He gave a loud moan as my pussy contracted wrapping him tightly.

The first 5 minutes, Kevin was very gentle. And once he felt that my body has relaxed, he increased his speed. He was banging me fast and deep. I tried to control my screams biting my hand. I wouldn't want to wake his housemates!
Kevin did not appreciate my effort to stay quiet and fucked me even harder.
He turned me over and fucked me doggy which made me moaned even louder because it felt so much deeper inside me.
Constantly my pussy would contract and I could hear Kevin groan loudly.
I was close to orgasm and Kevin could feel it. He lifts up my legs and place them on his shoulders, lifted up his hips and started pounding away.
It drove me crazy, I orgasmed immediately while Kevin said that he's almost there. He continues to fuck me hard until he cummed. He laid on my chest and was panting.
Once his cock got soft, he gently pulls him cock out of me. I saw a huge load of cum in the condom.
I got turned on again. Hehe
Old 30-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

a Guy using hello kitty sheets ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1