The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Condo Swim Coach

camping here for next part.....
Old 28-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Brazen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 28-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 8
Emotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of light

TS, dun keep us waiting.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Once i hit the showers, i took my time as usual. After all there was no hurry and there was no one else. Due to long hours in the pool, i knew i had to take care of myself, especially my hair. I set about putting shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, one after the other, letting each one work for a few minutes. As i was wiping myself dry and wearing my clothes, i realised that someone had entered the changing room hurriedly, slippers squeaking on the wet floor. The cubicle next to mine was suddenly occupied and in a few seconds, i saw a pair of light pink panties and familiar blue FBT shorts on top of the dividing partition between cubicles. That was quickly followed by the sound of a long steady stream of liquid hitting the toilet floor and a pungent aroma lifting through the air. Someone was taking a piss half naked next to me and i knew who it was!
I examined the partition wall closely again but it was of no use. No gaps, no way to see the other side discreetly. Oh well, it was unisex after all. I quickly finished changing and stepped out of my cubicle just as the other cubicle door opened. Yes it was Serena!
She smiled sheepishly at me but didn't seem surprised to see me. "Paiseh urgent. Toilet outside spoiled so its locked and cannot use" she mentioned. There was a single handicapped toilet outside just before the changing room and I did recall seeing a sheet of paper pasted on the door. "Its ok. You gotto go when you gotto go!" i went as we both chuckled in front of the basins, admiring each other from the reflection of the wall mirrors. I proceeded to comb my hair while she quickly washed her hands and soon she was off, waving and bidding me goodbye sweetly. I couldn't wait for the next day.
Old 29-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

bro, upped you!

i always go swimming and i find this very sexciting! hahaha

my best experience so far is that when i swim behind a girl (an ang moh), i think due to her tight thong-bikini style bottom, i can actually see her pussy flap!!!! i got an instant hard-on while doing my breast stroke wahahaha

another adventure is when 1-2 young girls (in their 20s or so) swim opposite me in direction and due to their loose bikini bottom, i can actually see their whole pubic region! some i bio their nips when they swim coz their bikini is too loose..

awesome la, swimming pool. can keep fit and let our eyes feast wahaha
Old 30-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Nice story. Upped
Old 30-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
kharu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykharu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
bro, upped you!

i always go swimming and i find this very sexciting! hahaha

my best experience so far is that when i swim behind a girl (an ang moh), i think due to her tight thong-bikini style bottom, i can actually see her pussy flap!!!! i got an instant hard-on while doing my breast stroke wahahaha

another adventure is when 1-2 young girls (in their 20s or so) swim opposite me in direction and due to their loose bikini bottom, i can actually see their whole pubic region! some i bio their nips when they swim coz their bikini is too loose..

awesome la, swimming pool. can keep fit and let our eyes feast wahaha
Yap agree . I also love to go to swimming pool many things to see .
Old 02-06-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Pls continue soon
Old 02-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!

Standing by with teh tarik and rojak .
Old 02-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thanks for the ups guys! Motivates me to keep writing.
===========================================

That night, i kept thinking about Serena. She was old enough to be my younger sister but there was something about her. Her change in dressing, looking at me and especially the peeing incident. She could have hung her panties and shorts anywhere in her cubicle but she chose to do where i could see them. She seemed to be purposely teasing me!
The next day, i was at the condo again for lessons. It was a sweltering hot day and i couldn't wait to cool off in the pool. Serena accompanied her little brother again and I was of course glad to see her. She was casually clad in a brown spaghetti strap top and small jeans-shorts. Her dressing seemed a bit older and reminded me of my uni gal friends on our trips to Sentosa. When she sat down, her shorts were so small that I could see the starting curves of her cute small bum. Her top was neither too tight or loose and her small boobs didn't allow for much cleavage to see. I had to remind myself that this gal was in secondary school! With the other maids around, i had to be careful and admired her discreetly. But soon lessons were over and and i bid everyone farewell, including Serena. "See you soon!" she went as she was walking off. Huh? Was she going provision shop again later?
Just as i was enjoying being half submerged in the cool pool pondering and dreaming about her, a sudden splash brought me out of my daydream. It was Serena again, who quipped "Oi! Dreaming about what? Me ah?". Oh she didn't know how right she was. She was alone in the same attire as before, with nobody in sight around us, squatting barefoot at the edge of the pool. I just smiled at her coolly, neither wanting to confirm or deny her accusation. With her squatting right at my eye level, inadvertently my gaze drifted from her bust to crotch area where her denim shorts had ridden up and was stretched tight. Splash! Another mass of water in my direction. But instead of saying anything, all she did was smile sweetly and stand up. And there, right in front of me at the edge of the pool, she lifted her top over her head and pulled down her pants.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Thanks for the ups guys! Motivates me to keep writing.
===========================================

That night, i kept thinking about Serena. She was old enough to be my younger sister but there was something about her. Her change in dressing, looking at me and especially the peeing incident. She could have hung her panties and shorts anywhere in her cubicle but she chose to do where i could see them. She seemed to be purposely teasing me!
The next day, i was at the condo again for lessons. It was a sweltering hot day and i couldn't wait to cool off in the pool. Serena accompanied her little brother again and I was of course glad to see her. She was casually clad in a brown spaghetti strap top and small jeans-shorts. Her dressing seemed a bit older and reminded me of my uni gal friends on our trips to Sentosa. When she sat down, her shorts were so small that I could see the starting curves of her cute small bum. Her top was neither too tight or loose and her small boobs didn't allow for much cleavage to see. I had to remind myself that this gal was in secondary school! With the other maids around, i had to be careful and admired her discreetly. But soon lessons were over and and i bid everyone farewell, including Serena. "See you soon!" she went as she was walking off. Huh? Was she going provision shop again later?
Just as i was enjoying being half submerged in the cool pool pondering and dreaming about her, a sudden splash brought me out of my daydream. It was Serena again, who quipped "Oi! Dreaming about what? Me ah?". Oh she didn't know how right she was. She was alone in the same attire as before, with nobody in sight around us, squatting barefoot at the edge of the pool. I just smiled at her coolly, neither wanting to confirm or deny her accusation. With her squatting right at my eye level, inadvertently my gaze drifted from her bust to crotch area where her denim shorts had ridden up and was stretched tight. Splash! Another mass of water in my direction. But instead of saying anything, all she did was smile sweetly and stand up. And there, right in front of me at the edge of the pool, she lifted her top over her head and pulled down her pants.
Horny school girl
Old 03-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackDragoned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazen View Post
Support nice story.
Same same bro
Old 05-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Serena was stripping right in front of me and a lime green bikini revealed itself from under her clothes. "Nice or not? 1st time wearing something like this . Actually belongs to my mum" she went as she threw her clothes on a beach chair nearby. I was so shocked that all i could muster was a "thumbs up" sign with my mouth still open. As i was contemplating on giving this gal free swimming lessons, she dived right in and swam effortlessly to the other side. Ok guess lessons were not needed for her.

I swam over and joined her at the deeper side, eager to find out more. Apparently she has been taking swimming lessons since primary school and i advised her to try for the swim team after she graduates. While chatting holding on to the pool edge, she playfully challenged me to a series of tests to gauge her swim fitness. 1st was to see who could hold our breath underwater longer. We put on our goggles and on the count of 3 we submerged. Looking at each other underwater, i tried making funny faces at her. She did the same and eventually i outlasted her by a mere 5 seconds. Wah not bad this girl. She wanted a rematch and this time no goggles! Since I was wearing contact lens, guess I had no choice but to keep my eyes closed underwater and informed her accordingly. Probably better cause no distraction. Down we went again and i drifted off into my own world. After a while, i knew i was down to the last few seconds and tried to stay still. But a string of bubbles to my face brought me out of my concentration. Just as i was making sense of the situation, i felt a warm sensation on my lips. Serena was kissing me!

I surfaced immediately and opened my eyes, eager to see her face. But she was still underwater and only surfaced a few seconds later, tongue sticking out at me. Fine you win. But was that just a distraction or something else? I had to be sure. Rematch and 2 out of 3 it was.
This time i wasn't bothered about the contest. No sooner had we submerged, i instinctively went closer to her, letting her make the first move. This time, she held both my hands first before planting her luscious lips on mine. All i could do was pull her closer, body to body, lips locked softly. Oh how sweet they were.

Our kiss lasted for a few seconds only, under the surface away from prying eyes. Guess they say what happens underwater stays underwater. At least our attraction was confirmed. Once we surfaced, we looked at each other shyly. She obviously didn't have much experience with such things and i was unsure of corrupting someone so young. But the lime green bikini and the bulge in my trunks had other ideas.

So i found out that she's never had a boyfriend and she can't have any due to her family situation. And she admitted shyly that she couldn't get my hot body out of her head. Being in an all-girl's school didn't help either, with many sordid stories being shared by her friends of their boyfriends. I had to do something.

So as we chatted holding the edge of the pool with only our heads above water, she decided to be playful again. Underwater, she grabbed my waist with her legs and pulled me closer, keeping a straight face on the surface while locking her ankles behind me. I held on to the pool edge tightly so the force of the pull caused my lower body to swing upwards. My bulging crotch banged into her bikini covered butt and brushed itself upwards from her butt crack to the depression of her pubic area till her navel. The thin material of my trunks and her bikini did little to mask any sensation and I'm sure she felt everything just as i did. Her eyes widened and suddenly she became quiet.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
pokeUpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update!!
Old 06-06-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster