The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yoshi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: wife panties for xchange!

Stickyoldmen,

Contacted you sometime ago but no reply. Threw them all away.
Old 26-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone wanna exchange wife bra/panty n masturbate on it together at punggol now?
Old 26-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!

Hey Ice,
Just drop u a chat.
Old 26-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhockgin View Post
Hey Ice,
Just drop u a chat.
Where? Dun hav
Old 01-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 21
Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!

Hey this thread is interesting ... LOL... for me anyway. My wife's been super busy - not sure those who know me - I used to be quite active on SB forums but kids and work etc ---> SIGH.

Anyway my wife has been super busy this month and probably for the remaining quarter of this year. She's kinda in related sales work (not direct sales) .. and they have massive sales targets to hit... so ... so sex or kinky stuff that's been preoccupying me.... ----> SIGH again.

So I tried this - yes I did. Whilst I was away from the forums we had kept in touch with 2-3 old SB forummers.

I did a "social experiment". And dispatched 2 panties out (wife has not noticed!) - one Blue and one Black. I took these pics before handing them out.

Here's the status:

Blue Panty:
My wife tends to wear this for work randomly - Monday to Friday - no real sequence she has tons of other panties like this one in her closet drawer.

Sorry I posted this picture upside down. Meeting the SB forum buddy - to handover my wife's panty. Honestly I felt no feeling - in a zip lock - at an MRT station on way to work. Pass and Go. 1 minute transaction -- I wanted to ask the Samster what he planned to do with it.... Neither he or I has contacted each other - been 3 days. I can't be bothered as we both agree he can do whatever. He is single in his early 20's.

Black Panty
This one was awkward. Met on weekend. Wife was with me. I told my wife I had a local ebay transaction and wanted to drop off at MRT. Met the Samster who knew in advance my wife was with me. F@@king awkward as the idiot samster (yes you if you reading it) opened the package in front of us. I totally distracted my wife and continue the transaction and LEFT with my wife! OMG - you idiot wife does not know I am passing out her underwear for samsters to cum on ok???! LOL [she wont wear it again otherwise -- DUH!]

Here is the black one.

So let's see. We agreed to meet back up (with or without wife with me and if wife - no pics !) at end of month. I am sure either nothing happens or some sordid laundry story.

Eitherway right now it's kinda quiet for my wife - she's too busy at work to engage on our "projects" (those who know me know what I am referring to.. otherwise nevermind nothing happening right now!)

Here's a pic of my wife anyway - just so you know the owner of the panties.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!
Thank you for your reply. Feel free to message me at wechat id: altpleasures i will send you some pics too.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!
Still need bros to help me upload pix of my wife's panty as i hv problem with the uploading. Thanks n happy cummin
Old 03-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

By the way bros, SLIDER1234 is highly recommended for xchange. Never run off with loot but true to his words. Anyway most of my wife's and sister in law panties are with him. If you are so kind bro Slider1234 please feel free to share some pixs with the other bros. Especially my wife's badly abused panties by you. Thank you SIR.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyoldman View Post
By the way bros, SLIDER1234 is highly recommended for xchange. Never run off with loot but true to his words. Anyway most of my wife's and sister in law panties are with him. If you are so kind bro Slider1234 please feel free to share some pixs with the other bros. Especially my wife's badly abused panties by you. Thank you SIR.
Hmmm, bro slider1234 did post panties photos on My Panty Fetish thread....wonder is it belong to your wife or sis in law....lol
Old 03-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 04-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 04-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Wonker;13776521]Hey this thread is interesting ... LOL... for me anyway. My wife's been super busy - not sure those who know me - I used to be quite active on SB forums but kids and work etc ---> SIGH.

Anyway my wife has been super busy this month and probably for the remaining quarter of this year. She's kinda in related sales work (not direct sales) .. and they have massive sales targets to hit... so ... so sex or kinky stuff that's been preoccupying me.... ----> SIGH again.

So I tried this - yes I did. Whilst I was away from the forums we had kept in touch with 2-3 old SB forummers.

I did a "social experiment". And dispatched 2 panties out (wife has not noticed!) - one Blue and one Black. I took these pics before handing them out.

Here's the status:

Blue Panty:
My wife tends to wear this for work randomly - Monday to Friday - no real sequence she has tons of other panties like this one in her closet drawer.

Sorry I posted this picture upside down. Meeting the SB forum buddy - to handover my wife's panty. Honestly I felt no feeling - in a zip lock - at an MRT station on way to work. Pass and Go. 1 minute transaction -- I wanted to ask the Samster what he planned to do with it.... Neither he or I has contacted each other - been 3 days. I can't be bothered as we both agree he can do whatever. He is single in his early 20's.

Black Panty
This one was awkward. Met on weekend. Wife was with me. I told my wife I had a local ebay transaction and wanted to drop off at MRT. Met the Samster who knew in advance my wife was with me. F@@king awkward as the idiot samster (yes you if you reading it) opened the package in front of us. I totally distracted my wife and continue the transaction and LEFT with my wife! OMG - you idiot wife does not know I am passing out her underwear for samsters to cum on ok???! LOL [she wont wear it again otherwise -- DUH!]

Here is the black one.

So let's see. We agreed to meet back up (with or without wife with me and if wife - no pics !) at end of month. I am sure either nothing happens or some sordid laundry story.

Eitherway right now it's kinda quiet for my wife - she's too busy at work to engage on our "projects" (those who know me know what I am referring to.. otherwise nevermind nothing happening right now!)

very similar to the ones i have. Victoria Secrets?
Old 04-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
ilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Glad to see so many like minded bros here.

I'm thinking of setting up a wechat group where we can trade pics of our partner's worn panties and maybe even arrange panties exchange.

Anyone interested?
Old 04-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
j0n`_8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpan77 View Post
Glad to see so many like minded bros here.

I'm thinking of setting up a wechat group where we can trade pics of our partner's worn panties and maybe even arrange panties exchange.

Anyone interested?
Count me in!
Old 05-11-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n`_8 View Post
Count me in!
Me too! Please PM me bro!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1