The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
Lorong 8 PRC who happens to look like Cecelia Cheung

Lorong 8 PRC who happens to look like Cecelia [8] Cheung.

Time 11 pm – about 50 girls to choose from – quite a hard choice, most work at the Havelock [2] Road KTVs and their beauty standard is high. (Have to save money now – if I book from Tiananmen [6] would have to pay at least $300, plus booking = $500)

As usual, what you get is beauty not service, but after a few hard core sessions with other less savoury ones, including [7] anal and fisting, that is what I wanted. I told her I would pay the full $100 if you stayed at least 40 minutes. She agreed.

Small breasts, fined haired pussy, skinny body, tied up hair, innocent attitude. Would do you proud to be seen with her at [6] Dragonfly.

Covered blow (not so good), and since business is slow for these girls and after my personal washing of her [2] cunt (reverse servicing?), I cunnied her for ten minutes.

Multiple positions (she is not experienced - you have to tell her where to put her legs, etc) and finally [6] missionary where I did not move for ten minutes, in case I came too soon.

A good one for punters who wish to have an afternoon session (and no need to [1] curb-crawl Lorong 8).

No PM please and since she is a short timer tourist pass, her contact is in this field report, but I bet we will get replies “May I have her contact please?”
Old 18-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 8 PRC who happens to look like Cecelia Cheung

hmm...cecelia cheung...maybe can do what edison chan did?
anyway, thanks TS bro, am sure sbf bros will be able to figure out the ctc
however, if you don't mind, hope you can briefly describe the stats and at least a name
we can't be calling 柏芝 right?
Old 18-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

hello bro poonani,

u sure hv an innovative way of writing FR, but wld it b a little dangerous to expose d gal's contact like tis? i think perhaps u shd b a little discreet abt letting d gal's contact b floating so freely in your FR. if u r busy to read your pm box, i m sure some gd senior bros here will be happy to help u to screen n pass on d gal's contact to other geniune bros here. Just my 2 cents worth of tot. u hv a gd day.
Old 19-11-2008, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 8 PRC who happens to look like Cecelia Cheung

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post

Time 11 pm – about 50 girls to choose from – quite a hard choice, most work at the Havelock [2] Road KTVs and their beauty standard is high. (Have to save money now – if I book from Tiananmen [6] would have to pay at least $300, plus booking = $500)

As usual, what you get is beauty not service...

No PM please and since she is a short timer tourist pass, her contact is in this field report, but I bet we will get replies “May I have her contact please?”
Hi bro poonani,

Are u sure that most of the pretty gals at L8/Tarma are also working at TAM n LV??

Thx for the info.

Goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

I do a Lorong 8 / 10 girl about once a month, and everytime I ask if they work in KTV as well, they said yes.

The rest I do, is from reliable source Iceman from Jenny2meet group, and they all work in KTV as well, but we are getting budgetted bonk. Even the now famous Ying Ying fom Ah Hua works in KTV.

Most girls start standing there after midnight and you can see from their make-up and cocktail dresses that they came straight from KTV.

I have to save these small things to survive. Lucky petrol is down, so can start driving faster again.
Old 19-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 8 PRC who happens to look like Cecelia Cheung

Quote:
I do a Lorong 8 / 10 girl about once a month, and everytime I ask if they work in KTV as well, they said yes.

The rest I do, is from reliable source Iceman from Jenny2meet group, and they all work in KTV as well, but we are getting budgetted bonk...
Most girls start standing there after midnight and you can see from their make-up and cocktail dresses that they came straight from KTV.

I have to save these small things to survive...
Thx for the info.

I knew that many PRCS who go to KTVs often choose to supplement their income as streetwalkers at GL, not necessarily at L8/10, when business is slow. They may also take clients in the PM.

I hv been to L8/Tarma n the 30-50 gals in front of Darlene n GS are generally quite chio n aged 19-23, a few may even be stunningly beautiful. But I think some work there full-time n some are KTV gals who work there part-time...

My question is: Are u sure that most of the gals at L8 are PRCs who work at TAM n LV KTVs (Havelock Rd) as u implied in ur previous post? I need to know becos I hv to pay $300-500 n up to bonk a TAM gal (not including drinks, tips, rm charges, etc.) v. $100 for the same gal at L8. She has the same pussy, doesn't she?

Quote:

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1