The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TrumpTowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
An American Expat Says goodbye

Time for me to leave singapore. Had a great time here. My favourite food is laksa! I'll provide FRs on my last few sessiins and some info for expats...
Old 06-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

TrumpTowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An American Expat Says goodbye

My life in Singapore...arrived in 2012 and checked out the most talked about den in the expat boards - none other than the famous 1649. If you're new in town, this den is a must go. It's home to many Jap, Kor and Euro expats so the ladies here are used to foreigners. Since I'm going to leave, I decided to go crazy and have 2 sessions of foursomes - CAR SHOW MODELS GROUP and PETITE GROUP. So far, 1 down, 1 to go....

SESSION 1: SIZZLING HOT CAR SHOW MODELS FOURSOME
***China Car Show Models*** 1.7m, slim, full C-Cup leggy beauties.

2047 LAN TIAN

2047 YANG YANG

1649 YA YA

Here's how it went down. In the shower, they slid their soapy bodies up and down me. Ya Ya is a sex bomb with her hair pinned back, big white breasts and a small pink pussy. Lantian looked so innocent and it was such a turn on when she kneeled in front of me, pointed to my cock and then to her mouth.

On the bed these babes worked me over with their tongues covering every inch of my body. While Ya Ya's blowjob was fast and furious, Yang Yang's was slow and slurpy. Lan Tian licked my balls. They were all so pretty. My groin was soaked with their saliva.

Lan Tian got into a doggy and I entered her from behind. Ya Ya laid underneath her and licked my balls as I fucked her friend. Yang Yang frenched me hard. And then the ladies took turns in the various positions. Lan Tian is a hard moaner and her pussy wrapped my cock tight. Yang Yang's pussy had beautiful flaps and her tormented expression while being fucked is worth dying for. Ya Ya got so wet when I was fucking her that her juices was running down one side of her thighs. Hearing their moans and not understanding a word they were saying was the hottest thing ever.

For the finale, the ladies agreed to kneel in front of me as I unloaded all over their breasts. Ya Ya took some of the cum off her breasts and fed it to Lan Tian. Fuck.

RTF: Until I leave.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpTowers View Post
My life in Singapore...arrived in 2012 and checked out the most talked about den in the expat boards - none other than the famous 1649. If you're new in town, this den is a must go. It's home to many Jap, Kor and Euro expats so the ladies here are used to foreigners. Since I'm going to leave, I decided to go crazy and have 2 sessions of foursomes - CAR SHOW MODELS GROUP and PETITE GROUP. So far, 1 down, 1 to go....

SESSION 1: SIZZLING HOT CAR SHOW MODELS FOURSOME
***China Car Show Models*** 1.7m, slim, full C-Cup leggy beauties.

2047 LAN TIAN

2047 YANG YANG

1649 YA YA

Here's how it went down. In the shower, they slid their soapy bodies up and down me. Ya Ya is a sex bomb with her hair pinned back, big white breasts and a small pink pussy. Lantian looked so innocent and it was such a turn on when she kneeled in front of me, pointed to my cock and then to her mouth.

On the bed these babes worked me over with their tongues covering every inch of my body. While Ya Ya's blowjob was fast and furious, Yang Yang's was slow and slurpy. Lan Tian licked my balls. They were all so pretty. My groin was soaked with their saliva.

Lan Tian got into a doggy and I entered her from behind. Ya Ya laid underneath her and licked my balls as I fucked her friend. Yang Yang frenched me hard. And then the ladies took turns in the various positions. Lan Tian is a hard moaner and her pussy wrapped my cock tight. Yang Yang's pussy had beautiful flaps and her tormented expression while being fucked is worth dying for. Ya Ya got so wet when I was fucking her that her juices was running down one side of her thighs. Hearing their moans and not understanding a word they were saying was the hottest thing ever.

For the finale, the ladies agreed to kneel in front of me as I unloaded all over their breasts. Ya Ya took some of the cum off her breasts and fed it to Lan Tian. Fuck.

RTF: Until I leave.

u reli know how to enjoy life to the max!... haha
Old 06-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Matman36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Living the life hahaha

Tell us more stories! Also expat here
Old 06-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

pictures for illustration purposes only is it ? got this kind ??
Old 07-09-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Nice fantasy
Old 07-09-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Nice fantasy
Yep! And you can have that fantasy too! Just go to sites like these..

https://carnewschina.com/tag/china-car-girls/

Copy paste some random pretty race queen pictures, give them some names and fabricate stories of how you nailed them in the ass because they really like you.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Feb12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sk here signing up! had Ya Ya too...amazing time.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep! And you can have that fantasy too! Just go to sites like these..

https://carnewschina.com/tag/china-car-girls/

Copy paste some random pretty race queen pictures, give them some names and fabricate stories of how you nailed them in the ass because they really like you.
Spot on bro! First a new nick, then the FR is always on a specific house. You start to see a pattern and there is certainly a mastermind behind this.

Or maybe I'm being over sceptical and it's an authentic expat...

Old 08-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Spot on bro! First a new nick, then the FR is always on a specific house. You start to see a pattern and there is certainly a mastermind behind this.

Or maybe I'm being over sceptical and it's an authentic expat...

Don't think you're bring overly skeptical. Just look , recently there have been a spate of new nicks starting quite unusual threads ...

What's the qualifications to be an okt, English speaking WLs, Best timings to visit geylang, New to geylang looking for Cat50... Etc..

These unusual threads seem quite harmless, but it feels they were written by knowledgeable people, not newbies. I guess time will slowly reveal what the true intentions are.

Or maybe it could be a really long time sammyboy lao jiao just very bored with life right now hahaha
Old 08-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Seems like a yet another wannabe erotica writer. Good read though bro.
Details like surrounding would be much appreciated. Foursome on a standard GL bed size... well i can imagine like WWF. Improvise bro ..... ha ha
Old 08-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

What expat info?
Is 2047 the only house that is expat friendly
OKT is not known as the friendliest, expat or not expat
Old 08-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
What expat info?
Is 2047 the only house that is expat friendly
OKT is not known as the friendliest, expat or not expat
Just another promoter for 1649 and 2047. American with that kind of English
Old 08-09-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Just another promoter for 1649 and 2047. American with that kind of English
So we will have a jap expat saying sayonara to GL soon
Old 09-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

1 point shaved
tsk tsk... if u read my posts .... i am definitely not clone of bronze....
really....never watch Mind your language...and not beef eater... cause no cow sense
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1