The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: [Short Story] Quest to fuck my niece's teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Fiction or not just enjoy the story.
Sbf getting lesser of such quality and exciting stories already. just support the writer so we don't end up getting blue ball stories where the writer suddenly mia for years.
ya sia.. I dont mind short stories but at least complete your story (those TS) before MIA-ing.. why make ppl getting blue ball leh?

Last edited by JizFries; 07-09-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
ya sia.. I dont mind short stories but at least complete your story before MIA-ing.. why make ppl getting blue ball leh?
I MIA ?

GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS RIGHT FIRST? my last update was just yesterday. so is that MIA?
Old 07-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
I MIA ?

GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS RIGHT FIRST? my last update was just yesterday. so is that MIA?
TS, not talking about you lah.. I meant in general..
Old 07-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
ya sia.. I dont mind short stories but at least complete your story before MIA-ing.. why make ppl getting blue ball leh?

this is your original quote..

not referring to me?

a decent apology would have suffice instead of your cowardly denial.

please read carefully in future before jumping to rash conclusions and accusing others. thank you
Old 07-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

TS, I'm sorry if what I wrote makes you think I was saying you..

But I believe I should explain what I meant.

This is what Bro wantedbryan said

Fiction or not just enjoy the story.
Sbf getting lesser of such quality and exciting stories already. just support the writer so we don't end up getting blue ball stories where the writer suddenly mia for years.

Sbf getting lesser of such quality and exciting stories (ya sia.. I dont mind short stories)

so we don't end up getting blue ball stories where the writer suddenly mia for years. (but at least complete your story (those TS) before MIA-ing.. why make ppl getting blue ball leh?)

This is what I meant.. I was just replying to what bro wantedbryan was saying which I agreed.. Hope you understand, TS..
Old 07-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DocX2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Aiyoh guys, lets not be so petty. Every one is anxious lah .. lets continue leh ...
Old 07-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

"to be honest, the keychain has been a white elephant for a long time.."

i finally thought of what to reply to her...

Ms Lim: huh what do you mean?

me: i've received it a long time ago. you know. us guys don't use it..

Ms Lim: oh.. haha. why never give to your GF?

GF? she doesn't know I'm married! good! means she didn't ask my niece about me.. probably not, she didn't want my niece to suspect anything either.

me: GF? no gf at the moment la. (i wasn't lying)

Ms Lim: oh i'm sorry..

I wanted to type " you be my gf la?"

me: so please accept it.. it was a year end dinner lucky draw prize actually... hope you like it though.. despite it's origin.. haha

Ms Lim: yes i love it. but still.. it's expensive.. i don't feel good accepting it...

me: then what will make you feel better? you buy me an AUDI?

Ms Lim: crazy! I can't afford that for myself! haha.. maybe I buy something for you? What do you like?

wow... wow... wow....

suddenly, I see the opening grow wider!

she was reciprocating a slight friendship!

we continued chatting all the way until evening... but the replies weren't immediate though... talked a bit about my niece, i kept asking her about her job, she asked and was very interested in my line of work as well.. and then even at night, until we wished each other goodnight at around 11pm...

where the fuck was her hubby?

it was weird though, felt like a GF feeling...

next day.. she didn't text...

i waited til noon... and texted..

'still sleeping?? oink!'

to my dismay... she didn't reply 2 hours later..

she read my message.. but no response...

then finally...

late evening..

Ms Lim: sorry for the late reply! was busy with church event...

church? wah i sian half ...

but then again...

we continued to chat.. really chat like good friends.. a bit worried about getting into the friendzone..

i started to tease her more sensing I have a trust..

praised her dressing... say i really like her dresses... turns out, she's a dress fanatic... she has so many clothes.. persuaded her to take a photo of her wardrobe to show me he collections.... to my surprise... some photos came!

her skirts, her tops, her dresses...

i was hoping for lingerie but didn't dare to push it.. it was all going so well!

at that point, we were still only on FB messenger.. i didn't get her number yet... but it's ok...

daily, i started asking her what she wore... curious about what nice dress she wore...

initially.. .she would describe to me...

i never fail to ask her daily what she wore...

until one fine day...

me: so what nice dress you wore today? or skirt and top?

Ms Lim: Picture sent....
Old 08-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, waiting to see Ms Lim^s picture.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

I opened that picture excitedly. though I already knew it won't be her selfie or anything sexy... true enough, nothing to be very excited about. it was probably the bottom of her skirt.

but..

it was a start!

I showered her with praise.. but didn't ask for more. sensing her very nice character, i thought she might send more on her own.. i pretended to ask which part of the dress it was... she explained a little.

and then... another picture came!

it was just a picture of the pattern design of her dress which I presumed to be of her stomach area. The lower boob area was slightly in the picture as well.. wow... continued to marvel at her dress.. hoping form ore even though it was quite a simple dress..

but... she replied much much later. life of a teacher wasn't easy, very busy and stressful. if only she was a TAI TAI. the progress would have been much faster.

the next few days, we continued to chat, becoming more frequent. I didn't pressure her to send photos. occasional drop a hint to let her dress brighten up my day... maybe she fell for it, maybe she knew what i was doing.

she was very bored..

continued to chat daily. not much progress was happening, I wasn't sure if she found it weird for me to ask her out as she has never mentioned about her hubby.

i was getting worried that we end up in the friend zone...

until one late afternoon..

one VERY LUCKY Friday late noon

around 5 plus pm..

I had an early noon off after closing a deal with a client, felt confident and decided not to go back to office. headed to get food for me and wife....

I saw a familiar figure at the cashier at the cafe...

oh GOODNESS!!

IT WAS HER!!!!
Old 09-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
snate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 09-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

I sent a text as I watched her from a small distance away.

me: buying dinner now?

her phone was in her hand. then I realised, what if she saw my message and pretended not to read it? oh shit...

but...

saw her typing..

Ms Lim: yup!

Ms Lim: wait. how did you know?

( I secretly sniped a photo of her)

(She's not the slim kind. she is chubby. May not suit many people's taste!. if you don't like please read some other thread instead!)

me: look behind you!

she turned around immediately and saw me. i saw a spark in her eyes. she was pleasantly surprised! thankfully! she started waving but turned to collect her things.

She actually had 2 bags of stuff.. when i saw her, a little turned off actually. she looked way fatter than I remembered her she to be! she walked quickly to me, then I realised.. her dress was really loose. it made her figureless. But I could still see her boobs stick out and her butt curve... Big... i can't stop thinking about doggy fucking her!

Ms Lim: So what are you doing here?

me: just closed a deal. wanted to go celebrate.. what about you?

Ms Lim: oh! i'm getting dinner lo. going back already.

me: wah so much for yourself?

Ms Lim: of course not just for myself la..

sighs. for her hubby i supposed..

me: for your boyfriend too?

Ms Lim: no la. what boyfriend haha.

me: so you live nearby?

Ms Lim: nope not really.. was out on course today, that's why came here to dapao lo..

me: oh! then how you getting back? you drive?

Ms Lim: nope. call a grab lo...

me: at this hour? you serious a not? this area sure peak and ex...

Ms Lim: no choice. dapao the food already, if take public transport then by the time reach home the food will be cold..

me: true true. come la I give you a lift..

Ms Lim: oh you drove?

me: yup! come let's go!

Ms Lim: hey you sure?

she didn't seem reluctant at all! in fact, she looked hesitant if she should be polite.. but can tell she wanted the lift!

she continued to thank and apologies for the trouble...

me: really, it's ok!! you area is nearby to mine!

Ms Lim: can I go to the toilet first?

me: ok sure..

I carried her stuff for her..

when she came out of the toilet, she looked diff!
Old 10-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
UpUpAway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1