The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ZenithZwiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short Story] Quest to fuck my niece's teacher.

Awesome story bro, do continue!
Old 18-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
Fiction or non fiction, I won’t insist. It’s really up to you.

Whichever way works for you, really.

I put in time to write, main focus is share a erotic story.

In between there may be gaps, but honestly, I really won’t bother to clarify to those really autistic or uptight readers here who in the first place, show not a shred of positive comment..

Must I really type in the parts about finding excuses and explaining to Wife where I was and then why I have to drive to the Carpark beside the hawker and then get a grab then fetch her at the side gate and then after the whole thing I walked via the underground carpark, got lost in there as there were two levels which led to the side gate, and then finally made my way out of her condo and then followed the shelter and walk to the carpark and climb some stairs? Oh it was raining as well. I was drenched.

And also, why didn’t I drive? Because....

Are you fucking kidding me?

So here you go. Hope this extremely erotic portion of the story helps you feel or laugh better.

By the way, you are welcome.
haha bro next time also can included how much was the grab fee, how annoyed you feel when the surged price was so high and how the drive lost his way

all jokes aside, keep up the good work and continue this amazing story.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZwiss View Post
Awesome story bro, do continue!
Camping for more awesome story
Old 20-09-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Continue please
Old 20-09-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Carak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
In your story, u took a grab to fetch teacher from her house then u took a grab to send her home afterwards. So how did your car magically appeared at her place?
Seriously this is like when the girl is right there, both of you naked and ready... You're about to put it in... Then you ask her...
"This looks like a new bra... You've been telling me you're busy recently so when you find time to go shopping?"

I think you can do everyone else a favor and not cockblock everyone from enjoying the read...
Old 20-09-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates from TS.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 20-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Vagsaeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story, camping too
Old 21-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
haha bro next time also can included how much was the grab fee, how annoyed you feel when the surged price was so high and how the drive lost his way

all jokes aside, keep up the good work and continue this amazing story.
SHOULD include you mean?

Got those autistic and OCD uptight ones around Ma. Can’t please everyone though.

Maybe they get off from feeling of the excitement when they think they found a mistake.
Old 21-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
SHOULD include you mean?

Got those autistic and OCD uptight ones around Ma. Can’t please everyone though.

Maybe they get off from feeling of the excitement when they think they found a mistake.
maybe because you are banging a teacher so everyone trying to be a teacher to correct your mistakes
Old 23-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS any more updates?
Old 24-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
hotrod11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS, amidst the negative comments and feedback on factuality of the story, it does not erase other bros’ appreciation for your effort to share a story. I personally enjoyed it, so do keep up the good work and can’t wait for your next update. 🤗👍👏🏼
Old 25-09-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
SHOULD include you mean?

TS you are right that you given us excitement for your story.

Please continue.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 27-09-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ts, waiting for your update
Old 27-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Yes many supporters here camping for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1