The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Maybe.
We try do fr in short form and Morse code and see if will get deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Not advertising any place or ML still got my thread deleted in one hour. Mod here is Super efficient. Maybe they encourage we all keep quiet on the playground or gem we have found and no share at all.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Can share with me bro?
Old 18-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t mind my haphazard FR

Just visited Yuki of Boat Quay
Massage 4/10
Looks 10/10
GFE 4/10

Don’t quite like the location but she is the prettiest I have come across
She is someone anyone would want to date

RTM no but if I wanted company of a pretty girl, yes
She’s new and will probably get better
Just not sure if the harshness of the industry breaks her first
Old 18-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

Massage 4/10
Looks 10/10
GFE 4/10

Got so jia lat anot??

Her service overall ok?

I previously tried others. It was good..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-09-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Got so jia lat anot??

Her service overall ok?

I previously tried others. It was good..
I would rate it acceptable considering she’s new
Perhaps seasoned bros would be less forgiving

Moreover I don’t want to wreck anyone’s rice bowl. I consider most ML would have their reasons for entering the trade. Such a pretty one some more

So if you want a good massage to unwind; don’t go for her

Perhaps this industry is fair in the sense that someone this good looking and good at massage would not be at such rates
Rates can be double and there’ll still be customers lining up
Old 18-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would rate it acceptable considering she’s new
Perhaps seasoned bros would be less forgiving

Moreover I don’t want to wreck anyone’s rice bowl. I consider most ML would have their reasons for entering the trade. Such a pretty one some more
Yup she is pretty from the photo

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Massage 4/10
Looks 10/10
GFE 4/10

What services did you take up? Any comment on the services?
Old 19-09-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
What services did you take up? Any comment on the services?

See your PM
Old 19-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden...
Bro Samto, had upped you with my humble points... cheers and enjoy!
Old 19-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Samto, had upped you with my humble points... cheers and enjoy!
Thank you, bro!
Old 19-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week

Upped you. Sounds a really good deal should not miss.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Upped you. Sounds a really good deal should not miss.
Thank you, bro, pm sent.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Specialspa bro posts on the 2 spas massage ok? I want to have clean teasing massage by pretty young girls for a change.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 20-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5375 / Power: 12
j1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the contact. Will try when I'm in the area.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Specialspa bro posts on the 2 spas massage ok? I want to have clean teasing massage by pretty young girls for a change.
Please share if you have found one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1