The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

My Explicit Desire

I've always found my wife's little sister to be irresistible. Shy and reserved, she was the perfect compliment to her older sister and I ended up loving them both. Alexis was slight of build but had such a pretty face and sparkling eyes. She had very small breasts but her ass was to die for. Alas, in our society, you can't just marry both sisters and I'm happy with the choice I made.

But Alexis was always around and I was privy to...sensitive information that only sisters share. She told my wife about her first time which drove me crazy. Her experiments with shaving. The annoying sensitivity of her large nipples. You get the picture....?

Sometimes she would spend the night at our house and leave her little panties on the floor by the sofa where she usually bunked down. Yeah...I was HOT for "Little Sister!"

We always go to Ko Samui for a vacation in the summer. Such an inspiring place to go for a retreat. Plenty to do and the surroundings is so beautiful. Nowadays we rent a cabin for the week but years ago, when the kids were little we couldn't afford that so we cramped in a small Hotel room.

My little sister in law is beautiful anywhere, anytime. But to see her in the filtered morning sunlight on the beach, was overwhelming. Just 19 years old, Alexis was drop dead gorgeous first thing in the morning! She would stumble out to the table wearing a well worn plaid flannel shirt and terrycloth shorts. Her nipples poking out in front and her curly red hair all disheveled. She'd stand by the fireplace sipping her coffee and talking quietly to her sister. Just a vision of loveliness.

I awoke early one morning and headed out for nine holes at nearby Golf course and then got some lunch at one of those rustic red and white tablecloth type places that is famous for. 

I got back to find the cabin quiet. Everyone had gone on hiking and wouldn't be back for a few hours. Ah! Some peace and quiet! I was going to settle in for some reading when I noticed one of the window doors on Alexis's room was open. There's lots of bees and some mosquitoes around so I went over to close it up. It was then that I noticed that not everyone had gone on the hike. Alexis lay sleeping on the bed, her shorts and panties nearby but her lower body uncovered.

I knew I should just lock up her room and leave her alone but...but I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity! I quietly watched her sleeping for several minutes. In her position, the side of her butt was visible but not much more. She usually slept in a T-SHIRT so her little tits were covered.

OMG! She was just gorgeous laying there so peacefully. I began to get excited in spite of myself and I felt my cock beginning to harden in my pants.

Just then, a bee buzzed by my head and flew right into the room. It circled Alexis's sleeping form and then land on her thigh. The pretty girl reacted instinctively and shifted her position causing the bee to take to the air again. As she did so, her little pussy came into view! 

My mouth went dry as I drank in the sight before me. There it was! After so many years of lusting, little Alexis's pussy was right there in front of me. The CB bee was still buzzing around the room and I knew I couldn't close the room windows with it in there. 

I wasn't sure what to do but the sight of Alexis's exposed pussy was so compelling I did nothing but look! I glanced at her nearby panties and then back at her hair covered vagina. The cabin was fairly secluded and nobody figured to be back anytime soon so...so I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock. 

This was so insane but I wasn't really thinking clearly right then. I began to pinch the sensitive skin just below the head of my cock as I devoured the sight of my little sister in law sleeping there with her pussy showing. It was too much! I was going to come and very soon. Then the bee buzz again near Alexis's knee. This time she just shifted her leg which caused the bee to again react and luckily he flew out of the room. 

Now I knew it was time to close the window but Alexis's last motion had caused her freckled young legs to separate and now...now her entire pussy was revealed to me! Just look at that! The tight pink ribbon of flesh was illuminated by the early afternoon sun and totally available for my viewing pleasure. And I looked, believe me! I thought of her "First Time" story when she was taken by her date after a wedding. That lucky guy not only got to see her pussy, he got to fuck it too. 

I remembered my wife's account of Alexis's clumsy attempt at shaving herself and tried to imagine what she must have looked like hairless. I wished I could roll her over and see her splendid little ass all naked too but no chance of that.

No, it was time to close the room door as I reached for the door knob...but found myself holding Alexis's little white panties instead! This was all wrong but I couldn't help myself. There she was! Alexis laying nude before me, her legs well apart and her naked pussy gently pulsating as she slept, oblivious to the show she was inadvertantly putting on.

I brought her panties to my nose and drank in the sweet feminine scent of her, all the while viewing her fresh young pussy. Oh!! How I wanted to sneak in the room and spread her pussylips apart and see the darker pink interior of her sex! I wished I could pull her up on her knees and see her tight little asshole. 

But that wasn't to be. No, here I was, holding Alexis's panties and looking at her bare pussy and it wasn't long before I felt the seed begin to race from my balls. Jolts of raw pleasure struck me like lightning as I began to ejaculate into Alexis's panties. I stole a glance at her angelic face as I came and it served to increase the intensity of my orgasm. 

Finally, I'd managed to load her panties with cum and I was finished. Reality, which had taken a vacation of it's own, returned and I quickly closing up both the door and my shorts. I couldn't very well leave Alexis's panties in the room, so I hid them in my duffle bag.

I took a hike of my own after that and didn't return for a couple of hours or so. When I got back, the rest of the family was just returning from their hikes, weary but enriched by the glorious day they'd enjoyed. Alexis finally emerged from her room and announced she felt much better, apparently having been sleepy from the altitude. She looked around a bit and asked "Who close up my windows and door?"
Old 15-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There was no one else around when she 'd gone to sleep and I didn't have time to think up an excuse so I just said "Oh...I did."

She looked at me kind of funny. Somebody had closed her door and now her panties were missing. I knew in that instant that she had figured out what had happened: Her brother in law had seen her bare pussy and then took her panties. She could have been incested. She could have blabbed to her sister. Instead she gave me a little smile and simply said "Thanks."

Well the years passed by My little sister in law met and married Robert who worked for the phone company. They eventually had a couple of kids of their own and moved out to Maplewoods to raise their family. We rarely saw each other after that. But the memory of Alexis's bare pussy and the mind blowing orgasm it inspired stayed with me every day of my life.

I truly loved Patty (my wife) and understood the impossibility of my situation so I did the best I could to carry on. The sisters had tragically lost their mother at a fairly early age and, quite honestly, neither of them ever really got over it. When Patty found herself approaching the age at which her mother had passed, she became...morose. And I knew why.

I decided that a family gathering might be just what she needed and so I arranged a surprise party for her. I invited all of her favorite people including of course, her sister. 

Well the surprise worked to perfection! Everyone was already seated when we walked in. We partied at Fisherman's Wharf. Patty appreciated the trouble I'd gone to to please her and we both felt our loving relationship had been renewed that night.

Driving home, I found myself reflecting on the events of the past few days. I'd made a lifelong commitment to Patty and I intended to honor it the best I could. But, KNB it, seeing Alexis again, her two little children in tow, had renewed my feeling of longing for her as well. Knowing there would be no better time to broach the subject, I spoke to Patty.

By now my wife was aware of my strong feelings for her little sister. She always said she'd rather I like her than hate her. But she wasn't ready for what I asked for that day.

"You and Alexis are like different versions of your Mom." I told her. "Both beautiful and sexually appealing but in different ways. What I'd really like to do Patty...is to photograph the two of you together. Erotic photographs. Not dirty. You know, no nudity or anything but sexy pictures."

"Oh and how do you suppose Rob will react when you tell him you want to take 'Erotic' pictures of his wife? And what about Alexis? You know she's self conscious about her body." Patty just shook her head and looked out the window at the swelling sea as we passed. "You're crazy." was her only comment.

I tried to talk it up a bit more but I could see she wasn't going for the idea so I let it drop. "Fat Charlie the Arch Angel files for divorce..." sang Paul Simon as we rolled down the highway. "If you're a guy you got to try" I told myself. My whole life could quickly pass by like lightning and I'd never get to have my little sister in law unless I tried.

Almost 2 years later I was dreading a landmark birthday and Patty could tell I wasn't taking it too well. My once wavy hair was thinning and my trademark beard was tinged with grey.

"Let's get together with my sister and Rob!" She suggested out of the blue one night. Well it didn't take much to convince me to drive out to visit them. We planned an overnight getaway since it was a few hours to drive from the town where we now lived. Patty was driving and, just as we got on the highway she looked over at me and asked "Did you bring your camera?"

It took me a few moments for me to really comprehend what she had just said. It was the way she had said it really. "Oh, so I'm gonna get a chance to use it then?" I replied smiling. She told me that she'd talked to Alexis and told her of my desire to photograph the sisters together but stopped short of asking her sister to pose for "Erotic" photos. "Let me take her shopping and we'll get dressed up and maybe, if we get something sexy to pose in, she'll go for it."

Well that sounded like a plan to me! OMG! After all these years of longing it might be about to happen! I knew Rob was hot for Patty and wouldn't object to a photo session. Hell, he was a better photographer than me in the first place!

The two families got together and, by now, our daughters were old enough to watch Alexis and Rob's younger children so the sisters went out shopping while Rob and I drank some beers and watched the golfing on TV. It was a perfect time to visit the Eygpt: The weather is warm but not blazing hot just yet. The mountains take on a distinctly purple hue as the sun sets. It's just gorgeous.

The girls returned from shopping and got all dressed up in their new outfits and the four of us went out for dinner. The conversation and the wine was flowing and we enjoyed being together again after so much time. Alexis looked absolutely ravishing at the dinner table. Her pretty face and hair were undiminished by the passing years. Right next to her sat Patty. Bright eyed and pretty as the day I met her. No doubt about it...the sisters were a knockout combination.

By the time we got back to the house the rest of our families were sound asleep and it was time for the photo session. The girls had loaded close to a grand onto my credit card and had lots of nice stuff to pose in but...but nothing really revealing. It was great shooting pictures of them together but I came to realize very early on that Alexis was too inhibited to show much skin. Rob kept suggesting they raise their skirts a bit and Patty went ahead and did so but Alexis was very reluctant to follow suit.

Compared to her big sister, Alexis felt...incomplete. Her naturally small bust simply didn't measure up to Patty's fully developed breasts. She had the big nipples that were to die for but she just dismissed them as "Whipped cream on top of nothing!"

Towards the end I got to pose with Caroline and even got to hold her in a romantic embrace. I could smell her scent and we were really close together. I started to get hard and hoped the camera wouldn't catch that! Then I shot some pictures of Patty and Rob and I could tell he was getting off on shmoozing with her too.

It wouldn't be fair to say I was disappointed with the photo session. Alexis had worn some tight fitting tops with no bra and her big nipples were prominently displayed through the flimsy material. At one point she posed in short shorts with her legs up on the sofa, and then with her legs apart which was pretty hot. But Patty posed with a short skirt that didn't cover much to begin with and, from the angle Rob was shooting from, I think he could see her panties. She also posed in a low cut dress that really showed off her cleavage and I saw Rob get a shot of her when she dropped the roses she was posing with and bent over to pick them up. Her nipples were briefly visible and I'm pretty sure he got that.

We talked a bit more and Rob finished the bottle of wine. He was tipsy by now and was getting ready to regale me with more tales of his hippie days in the sixties. I took a deep breath and said, "Well...it's been a long day for us so..." Patty caught my drift and we made our way down the hall to the guest bedroom where we were staying. Patty likes to read a bit before turning in but the red wine had hit me and I fell asleep almost right away.

I was asleep for at least a half hour or so when Patty got out of bed and was quietly dressing. "What's up?" I asked. "Forgot one bag from the mall." She answered and disappeared out the door. She was gone for a while and I could barely hear her and Alexis talking in the kitchen. When she finally reappeared Patty was carrying a Victoria's Secret bag! She put her finger to her mouth as if to say "Shhhh!" and went in the adjacent bathroom. I got my camera out and ready and was pleased when my wife emerged from the bathroom in a lavender lingerie! The simple lighting in the room was perfect and Patty's wonderful Kim Novak look was real sexy in that lingerie! Wow!

She let me photograph her in a variety of poses and then undid the snaps at the crotch, revealing her tight little pussy! I wasn't sure how or if I could get these shots developed but I didn't care about that then. Patty opened her legs and showed me her pussy which she'd shaved for the occasion! My girl! She knows what I like and she was delivering for me now! I shot some explicit photos when Patty spread her pussy open and then I asked her to turn over. My wife's ass is second to none and I've never tired of looking at it, not to mention fucking it. I was able to control myself for at least a few shots and then I was horny and ready to fuck.

Patty let me feel her up until she was all hot and panting but then she got up and wrapped a robe around her luscious body. "I left the Astroglide out on the kitchen table." she explained. Yes, after two kids, we need a bit of lubrication to really make it work. So I waited until she quietly made her way back in the door which she closed until the latch snapped loudly into place. She then returned to me in the bed and we kissed like newlyweds. I'd pulled the lingerie off and we were both now completely naked. I pulled Patty to her knees before me and prepared to fuck her. 

I found myself wondering: What was she thinking? This beautiful woman I'd stumbled onto so many years ago. I really had no clue. Still couldn't exactly figure her out. We'd come here for my birthday celebration and she knew I cared for her sister. We'd had some fun today and now we were going to have even more. but still...What was she thinking?

Oh Jeff. My crazy guy! Whatever he couldn't have he wanted all the more. When his coworkers told him he could never run a business he promptly quit his job and started working for himself. Did right well too. Married me against his mother's wishes and we had a lot of happy years and two beautiful children to show for it. And my sister. I could see it in his eyes the first time I saw them together. He wanted her too. Alexis has never had an easy time with men and yet she got along so well with Jeff. I think they both have the "Can't Have It!" thing going. 

It was really sweet of Jeff to arrange that party. I never would have tried to pull off something like that. People are busy, you know? But he really went to bat for me and I loved him for it. When he started pitching this "Photo shoot" idea to me I just rolled my eyes. Like, my little sister with the "Non-boobs" is going to want to stand next to her well endowed sister and let Jeff photograph us. Please! But, I wanted Jeff to enjoy his birthday like I had enjoyed mine so I cooked up this trip so he could get to see and be with Alexis a bit. 

I asked Alexis at the mall if she wanted to go into Victoria's Secret and, of course, she was all "What for? I've got nothing to put on display." I dragged her in there anyway. I picked out a very nice lavender lingerie for me and a "Virgin White" one for her that I knew Jeff would like. She wouldn't think of it. "Right Patty!" She fumed. "What happens on top?" I knew what she meant. They don't really make lingeries for women who are that small busted. There's no way to make it work. 

So instead I bought her some dainty white bikini panties and a little lace top that she tried on and agreed looked OK. "I'm not letting Jeff take pictures of me dressed in this Patty." She warned. I figured we'd cross that bridge when we came to it.

I made sure Rob got some sexy shots of me during the fun photo session we had. He's kind of a knuckle head but he's OK. He always tries to talk about sex to me when Jeff isn't around and I usually string him along for a while. I let him see my panties when I was posing and I know he got a kick out of that! When I saw Rob finishing that bottle of Pinot Noir I knew he would be out like a light pretty soon and out of the way for the rest of my evening plans.

I knew Alexis would be up late washing the dishes so I bedded down with Jeff for a while. Then I set out to speak with my sister. As I expected, she was incredulous when I told her of the "Favor" I was asking. "I'm not doing that Patty!" she fired back shaking her head. "I mean...come on! I'm married and so are you and Jeff and..."

"Yeah, and what about Jeff?" I interrupted. "Hasn't he stood by you in the past? Hasn't he been more than a friend to you? Alexis, he loves you and me and he's helped both of us since Mom and Dad died. You know that. Who do you think is paying for all those clothes we bought today?"

My sister was quiet, busily finishing up the dishes as she considered my unusual request. I took silence as a "Maybe" so I continued. "Listen, you know how the door latch has to be pulled kind of hard to engage? When you hear that sound, then it's time. When the door clicks shut. Thanks, I love you."

END

Aphrodite Intensity
https://openload.co/f/v_eRLDVk9kI
https://openload.co/f/FBjcNgrwwgQ
https://openload.co/f/ZMd8ZIveEc4
https://openload.co/f/6HrFbAvChSU
https://openload.co/f/jNr1K0TPN9g
https://openload.co/f/AdkCyAV8IrY
https://openload.co/f/mLVPRLV7r48
https://openload.co/f/-lGtfthM-Sc
https://openload.co/f/TUxOFPbKhFY
https://openload.co/f/ivGL8jxs6Wo
https://openload.co/f/CEYe4cTC5Ao
https://openload.co/f/f5fp060TT9o
https://openload.co/f/TksCtWlcVM4
https://openload.co/f/Mxh5Pj9EiMs
https://openload.co/f/XwACmMT_2v8
Old 16-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Learning how to Fuck

Jamie was frustrated! She'd been hot for her childhood friend Jeff ever since...forever! But he just treated her like a pal and never quite understood her feeling for him. She needed help.

So Jamie asked her Mom one day after school about this. "Mom, how do I get a boy to, you know, notice me?" she asked.

"Now, who might this be?" Her mother replied. Jamie lowered her eyes and muttered "Oh...you know."

Yes, Maxine knew exactly who her little daughter was talking about. A family friend with whom they shared Thanksgiving every year. Jeff was a year ahead of Jamie and, quite honestly, didn't take her seriously as a love interest. "Well, maybe you need to find something that he likes to do and then ask him along. If you two spend some time together, maybe he'll get the hint."

Jamie thought a minute and then remembered. "He likes Skating! He's always talking about the how he would skate down at the Olympic auditorium!"

Max just rolled her eyes. The things I do for my daughter, she thought to herself. "Well...how about we just happen to end up with an extra ticket for their next game? Then you can invite him along."

Jamie knew this meant going out with her mother and father as well as her little brother. Not exactly the most romantic situation she could think of but...but it would have to do.

"You can dress up very feminine honey." Her mother told the lovestruck schoolgirl. "He probably thinks of you as a tomboy since you grew up playing ball together."

Well Jamie did the best she could to dress sexy, as sexy as she could seeing as how her father was going along. And he kept wondering how they ended up with five tickets? Jamie managed to at least sit right next to Jeff in the back seat on the way home and even sang along with"Johnny Angel" when it came on the radio.

But Jeff? All he could talk about was the Skating Girls and how nasty Shirley (one of the skate girls) was. "She actually spit into the crowd!" He said shaking his head. "Did you see that?"

Jamie had to admit the evening had been a flop when she got home. She knew even though they had a good time together that night she was no closer to getting Jeff's attention.

"I just love him so much!" Jamie said to herself that night as she snuggled in her bed. She moved her hand down to her little white panties and began to softly stroke her pussy through the thin fabric. She tried to remember the sensation of sitting right next to her heartthrob and smelling his Old Spice aftershave. "He doesn't even know how much I want him." She moaned in frustration. She tried to imagine what it would be like to be lying there with Jeff. Kissing him! She wished it was his hand feeling her flimsy little panties and then moving inside to feel her bare pussy! His penis all hard and ready for penetration! She worked her fingers repeatedly into her virgin panties and then she pulled the legband to one side and tentatively touched her unspoiled pussy lips.

"Oh, I've just got to have him!" She gasped as her fingers began to enter her sparsely haired pussy. "I know I can make him happy...I just know it!"

Jamie's hardworking fingers eventually sent her into a swoon and she achieved the release she so desperately sought. She figured she would sleep in tomorrow and try to come up with a plan "B".

Alas it was not to be. About 7:30 a.m. she was awakened by the loud rumblings of the souped up '57 Chevy that belonged to her next door neighbor. The greasy guy her parents always referred to as "That Juvenile Delinquent." Everyone loved Mrs. Goh but, when her wayward son returned home...some said from jail, well, things changed next door. Danny had loads of hot rod buddies and they would hang around the garage all day working on their cars. Danny was considered the best mechanic of the lot so he had no shortage of friends who needed his expertise. He supposedly also owned a dragster but no one had ever seen it.

So, at any time of the day or night, it was possible to have your thoughts interrupted by someone gunning some kind of souped up motor, or tires screeching, or even a horn honking since his rude friends would rather he come out to the curb than go knock politely on the door. Mrs. Goh was apologetic but insisted he "Was a good boy" and just needed a little time to get going in the right direction.

"Right direction my ass!" Jamie's father would say. "He's on the highway to hell and the sooner he gets there the better!"

Jamie only know Danny on a slight smile and wave basis and had no desire to know him any better than that. Well...not until one day when her little Falcon wouldn't start. Her parents had already left for work and it was way too far to walk to school. Wouldn't turn over. Just "Click...click."

All of the sudden the young high schooler looked up to see Danny Goh peering into the window. Jamie rolled down her window and Danny asked "Need a little help?"

"Gee thanks!" Jamie gushed. "It's always started before, I'm not sure what happened."

"Piece of shit Ford..." Danny muttered as he opened the hood and looked inside. "Hmmm...you got any steel wool?" He asked.

Jamie found herself looking right into Danny's piercing eyes. His face looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days and his grubby tee shirt had black grease stains on it. Then...then he smiled at her. Jamie was a bit confused but collected herself and began to think about his question.

"I...I don't really know." She answered quietly. "My Dad might have some someplace but..."

"Oh, no problem. Hang on, I'll be back." And couple of minutes later, Danny returned with a wire brush. By now Jamie was out of the car and watching as Danny cleaned the battery cables with the brush. He smelled like a combination of perspiration and Butch Wax. She couldn't help but notice he was a good six inches taller than her and sported an anchor tattoo.

"You were...in the Navy?" She asked.

Danny looked right into Jamie's perplexed face and sarcastically replied "Yeah, and somehow the boat didn't sink. OK, go ahead and give it a try."

The 18 year old student jumped in her Futura and, sure enough, it started right up. 

"Gee...thanks..."

"Danny." He simply answered. "Nice to finally meet you."

Jamie drove away with the strangest feeling. He said "Finally" meaning he knew she lived there but had never been introduced to her. Oh, but he was such a ruffian! And he was so much older than her. He might have been thirty or something. And he was so dirty! Still the pretty teen found herself wondering about her neighbour. And, it was nice of him to help her out like that.

Jamie decided she would go over and thank Danny for his help that morning. He was grubby but didn't seem THAT bad. She baked some chocolate chip cookies and fixed up a plate to take over next door. Jamie was aware that Danny stayed in the garage so there was no need to bother Mrs. Goh. She unlatched the gate and was walking along the perimeter of the garage when she noticed a cool looking '62 Super Sport parked in the driveway of the Goh's house. Jamie was wondering who that might be just as she passed the garage window.

"Ohhhhh...Oh Danny... harder baby!" She heard a woman's voice moan. Jamie froze. She peeked in the curtain covered window and, just at the edge she could see into the room. And there was her good Samaritan neighbour...plunging his penis into some girl's eager young pussy! They were...they were fucking! Right in the middle of the afternoon! And he wasn't exactly forcing her into the illicit act either. Jamie could see the young woman thrusting her loins out to meet Danny's pistoning penis, moaning all the while.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

"Oh, that's so good Danny! Shove it all the way in now. Give me all the cock you've got!" Jamie saw Danny lean down and whisper something to her and he received a playful slap in return. "You are so nasty!" She laughed at him.

Jamie was confused and excited at the same time. Obviously the fresh young virgin had never seen people having sex before and, in the early sixties, it wasn't as easy to come by as it is nowadays.

So she looked, hoping Danny wouldn't see her spying on this lewd act taking place just on the other side of the garage wall.

The two lovers began to pick up the pace and Jamie found herself wondering what that must feel like? To be...to be fucked like that! Have a man stick his penis right up inside your...your pussy and keep fucking you good and hard until..until...

Until Danny pulled his cock from the woman's slippery pussy hole and began to spit streams of white liquid which Jamie quickly understood to be sperm, right onto her sizable tits! And she didn't complain about that either!

Jamie knew she had to leave now since Danny would be turning around and he could possibly see her peering into the window. She took the still warm cookies back into the kitchen and then retired to her room. The excited young schoolgirl quickly removed her panties and laid down on her bed. Jamie rolled over onto her belly and then began to pleasure herself, the lurid scene she'd just witnessed still fresh in her mind. She remembered how the woman had begged for "All of his cock" as he'd fucked her. Jamie stroked her bare pussy lips as she thought of the electrifying sight of Danny's sperm splashing onto the girls big tits.

Jamie's fingers worked quickly and then her legs magically opened and then opened even wider. The SYT pushed one and then two fingers into her tight young pussy. Now Jamie was moaning just as the woman in the garage had. She found herself wishing she could be fucked like that. And fucked right now!

Then Jamie heard the unmistakable sound of her father's old car pulling into the driveway and the spell was broken. She did the best she could to compose herself and went downstairs to talk to her father.

"Mmmmmm! Somethin' smells awful good around here!" He greeted his daughter. Jamie smiled and explained about the incident earlier. She know her father didn't like Danny but, after all, he did help her out.

"You're not taking any cookies over to that hooligan!" He declared. "It's not safe. He's probably some kind of criminal. Besides that'll mean less cookies for me!"

Jamie knew she couldn't go against her father's wishes but she also knew she wanted to thank him again for his help. So, the next afternoon, well before her father was due to return home from work, Jamie cooked up another batch of cookies and made her way through the gate. She checked the driveway to see if anyone else was in there "Visiting" and, sure that the coast was clear, she continued on her way.

Danny was in the driveway himself, under the hood as usual of that '57 Chevy. He looked up when he heard Jamie approaching and smiled at her. Jamie was sort of embarrassed at that moment. What would a big tall manly stud like him want with a batch of stupid chocolate chip cookies? Could she have ever been any lamer? 

But, without letting her even start to explain, Danny just grabbed for the cookies. "Break time!" He yelled as he stuffed a whole cookie into his mouth.

Relieved, Jamie just stood quietly as Danny chewed and munched and finally devoured about half the cookies. "These are damn good honey...Jane is it? Yeah, almost as good as my Mom's!"

Danny led Jamie into the garage and out of the sun. "You gotta keep those battery cables clean or that will keep happening." He warned.

"It's Jamie," She corrected him, "And I already got yelled at for not having the guy at the Chevron station check under the hood last time I filled up." She tried to smile but, again, she couldn't shake the the vision of her neighbor, nude with his cock buried in that woman's pussy.

Danny's little space was small but cozy. He had pictures of dragsters on the wall and a bunch of license plates above the door. Large tool boxes were everywhere. He work a "Smoker's gas and fuel championships 1965" tee shirt that was, you guessed it, dirty, worn out and full of oily stains.

Danny opened a small refrigerator and pulled out a can of beer. He offered it to Jamie. She politely shook her head no. "Suit yourself." He commented. "Some people like a glass of milk with chocolate chip cookies but not me!" The grimy mechanic downed a good two thirds of the beer with one healthy gulp, burped and then eyed his neighbor with a secret little smile.

"Well...heh heh...I guess you got a real eyeful yesterday didn't you!"

Jamie felt her ears starting to turn red. "Um...uh, what do you mean?"

Danny chuckled at her chagrin and then said, "Well, I missed it but Cheryl said she saw you peeking in the window while we were screwin' yesterday! Ha ha! That must have been somthin' you know? My big ol' bony ass pumpin' into cheryl's coochie. She's pretty hot too. Didn't want to stop me to report a peeping Tom cause she wanted to come!"

Mortified, Jamie couldn't think of a thing to say and knew her entire face was now red as a beet!

Danny just waved his hand and said "Oh don't worry about it Jamie. We all got to learn somehow. I remember when I was just a kid I saw my big brother in the back seat of our Daddy's car screwing some broad and I tapped on the window...why I'm not sure, and he like'd to have killed me! I saw his big ol' cock stuffed into her hairy snatch...couldn't see the lips or nothin' just a big patch of hair. I bet you weren't expecting to see that!"

"No...no I wasn't." Jamie finally managed to reply. With that, Danny swigged down the rest of his beer and opened the little fridge. He gestured to Jamie with another cold can and Jamie decided to take the plunge. She nodded her head and Danny tossed her the beer. Danny opened his can and then used the opener to open Jamie's cold brew. They kind of toasted each other, holding up the cans and then Jamie took her first sip of alcohol. Oh, it was bitter This would take some getting used to, that's for sure.

Danny took a long pull on his beer and then began to explain to his neighbour what a silly little piece of shit her Falcon was and why. The high schooler couldn't help but smile as he rambled on. She took small sips and, wonder of wonders, the beer began to taste kind of refreshing...kind of good!

"You got a boyfriend?" Danny asked out of the blue.

"Well, sort of." Jamie thought for just one quick second and then shook her head. "What am I saying? No, I don't have a boyfriend." 

"Oh I get it. You like him but he doesn't know you exist."

"Something like that." She admitted.

"Well, if at first you don't succeed...give up!" Danny took another swig of his beer and laughed at his dumb joke.

"Well, I want to try but I really don't know how to go about it. I mean, how do I get someone I've known all my life to recognize me as a real...uh...real..."

"As a real grown up woman." He answered. "I know. That can be hard." He looked up and down at Jamie. "You look pretty good Jamie. I mean, I'd ask you out!" They both laughed at his absurd statement. Her father didn't even want her to deliver a plate of cookies to her neighbour.. He certainly wouldn't want her going out with him.

"Well than what do I do?" Jamie asked sincerely. "I don't know what boys like or anything."

"Well, they like to look at naked girls, that's for sure." Danny shook his head knowingly.

"Oh...so I just take off my clothes and let him see me naked?" Jamie was being sarcastic but she looked at Danny for more of an explanation.

"Let's see..." He began. Danny then moved to the back of the garage and opened a large Craftsman tool box. He lifted up the tray and from underneath he pulled out a magazine. He quickly leafed through it and raised his eyebrows as he looked over at his naive neighbour. "Show him this! He'll get the hint. Well, he'll get the hint it if he isn't a homosexual or something!"

Jamie took her offered magazine and was shocked to see photo after photo of nude women. virtually all of them with their pubic hair shaved off! She was embarrassed to have Danny looking on as she slowly turned the pages and viewed the lewd images within. "Why...Why did they...shave?" She couldn't help but ask.

"Cause that way you can see all of their pussy! Well, that and their tits and ass."

"I...I don't think I could..."

Danny just waved at her. "I'm being honest Jamie. If this guy is interested in you, even a little bit, and you show him this magazine, he'll get the hint. I mean, I'm only a tiny bit interested in you and I'd like to see your pussy!"

Jamie should have been shocked. She should have been indignant. She should have stomped out of that little garage and reported him to her mother and father!

But, instead, she simply replied: "Really? You really want to see my...my..."

"Yes, I want to see your pussy Jamie. Start out by saying it...'My Pussy.' Go ahead...try it."

Maybe it was the beer which she'd now pretty much finished. Maybe it was the stunning incident she'd witnessed yesterday. Maybe it was just her time. But Jamie spoke quietly: You really want to see my pussy Danny? Really?"

"OK! Now you're gettin' it! He smiled. The unshaved biker moved to the worn out old couch that rested against one wall and sat down as if it was time for the show to start.

And it was. Jamie sat down her beer can and lifted her skirt exposing her white cotton panties. She glanced at Danny to be sure he was looking and then began to tug down her panties until the soft black hairs that covered her pussy were visible. Then, taking a breath for courage, she pulled her panties the rest of the way down and stepped out of them. Her skirt had of course fallen and was now preventing the complete exposure of her vagina. But Jamie, warming to the task now, solved that dilemma right away by slowly lifting the hem of her skirt until all of her sweet young pussy was exposed to her much older neighbour.

Danny smiled and nodded his head up and down. "That's all there is to it honey!" He added.

Jamie moved to a nearby upholstered chair and sat down. Then, with Danny looking on intensely, she lifted her legs up onto the arms of the chair completely exposing her little pink pussy lips to anyone who cared to look.

And Danny cared to look. His cock began to harden in his pants as he studied this tender young high school senior's lewdly exposed cunt. He knew he was seeing something no one else had ever seen. Well, not since she was six months old!

It was like an out of body experience for the tender young virgin. Almost like she was now in that magazine with her pussy showing. She saw the older and much more worldly man's eyes light up and then she moved to her hands and knees on the chair, mimicking the women in the magazine. Now Danny was treated to a rear view of Jamie's pussy and, just above it, her never before seen little asshole! She looked back at her new friend and wasn't surprised to see him dropping his Levis. Danny wore no underpants and his big thick penis that Jamie had been introduced to yesterday was now exposed. And she was to be its next victim!

The pretty young virgin became alarmed at the sight but it seemed to be too late to turn back now. Danny approached her and laid his cock in the valley of her plump butt cheeks. He used a bit of spit to lubricate her and then slid his hardened prick to and fro in Jamie's salaciously exposed ass cheeks! His balls collided with the sensitive flesh of her pussy and Jamie began to get very excited. Her fear was overtaken by anticipation. The moment was getting closer and closer now.

Danny tossed Jamie's skirt up out of the way and nudged her legs a bit further apart. ... .....
Old 17-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

"Go ahead and open it honey..." He quietly instructed her..Knowing what he meant, Jamie reached back and used her fingers to spread open her defenseless young pussy, showing Danny all of her interior pink flesh! She knew she was making a spectacle of herself and understood that she'd sent the wiry biker a message he wasn't likely to misinterpret.

Then, finally she felt it. The touch of Danny humongous cockhead on her open pussy! There was no time to whimper and beg for mercy. There was to be none. No, it was time to become a woman. Danny teased his bloated cockhead up and down the length of Jamie's desire swollen pussy, feeling it's heat and growing lubrication.

"Oh, go ahead Danny! She called back at him. "Go ahead and fuck my...my pussy! Oh she'd said that nasty word again!

"Awwww!" Danny grunted as he stabbed forward sliding his big solid prick into Jamie's never before violated young pussy. "Oh that's tight honey!" He gasped. "Oh that's real good pussy sweetheart!" Then, with Jamie holding her breath, Danny reared back and buried all of his cock into her no longer virgin hole. He gave out a deeply satisfied "Ahhhhh!" as he bottomed out in Jamie's excruciatingly tight pussy and then began to saw away without any further concern for her possible discomfort.

But there wasn't really much of that. Jamie had gone so quickly from using her fingers and fantasizing to really getting it good that she got past the searing pain almost immediately! She figured out how to move back at Danny as he moved forward and the two of them established a rhythm that brought intense pleasure to both of them.

The sound of Danny's balls slapping into Jamie's pussy lips filled the small garage Piak.... Piak...Piak.... Piak... and he increased the tempo as he felt her responding. Little cries of joy escaped her lips as Jamie's pleasure increased with every stroke of her illicit lover's big stiff cock!

Danny wanted it to last longer but she was just so tight and the whole thing was so unexpected that he was quickly there and felt the seed beginning to move from his balls. Not wanted to cause problems for his little neighbour, he jerked his cock free of Jamie's pussy with an audible "Pop" and then sent streams of hot jism on to Jamie's butt cheeks and asshole. Jamie found this funny somehow and the two of them chuckled as Danny finished up and then looked for a half way clean towel to wipe his sticky come from her loins. Jamie looked back at Danny with a slightly glazed expression on her flushed face. She spotted the half empty plate of cookies across the room and smiled to think of how her attempt at a simple "Thank you" had worked out.

No, Jamie and Danny didn't cuddle and profess their love for each other. The encounter they'd shared wasn't about that. But Danny insisted Jamie take the magazine and try to use it to interest her prospective boyfriend. "It'll probably work Jamie. And, believe me, you know how to take it from there!" He winked when he said it.

And it did work. Just like Danny said it would. But, after she'd finally had Jeff, Jamie found herself thinking about that grubby guy next door. With the "Smoker's Gas and Fuel Championships" tee shirt. The guy with the big hard penis that didn't care if they were in love. And, from time to time, she'd sneak over next door, when the coast was clear and fuck that big hard penis. She learned to suck it too. Sometimes Danny would spank her if she hadn't worn panties because she was being "Bad." She took her punishment bravely and then accepted that big hard cock in her asshole.

Somehow, Jamie got over Jeff. Yep. She really managed to get over him Never went to see him skating again. The following summer she and Danny went to the tracks out in Subang, KL.

Their Championships Trophy!

END

Intensity Videos not for the weak hearted...
https://openload.co/f/ARKSGv7qt0o
https://openload.co/f/EGEr9GlgFtA
https://openload.co/f/YdMvaBUZBmU
https://openload.co/f/UNBi2fdeU1E
https://openload.co/f/ByUNlBkat-Y
https://openload.co/f/xNUqCyVtw8E
https://openload.co/f/kgcXkw2hsEo
https://openload.co/f/snZ-2soD8gg
https://openload.co/f/lU0m21mKK3Y
https://openload.co/f/wgN9YlNDK-o
https://openload.co/f/Qqga5y89SkA

Also Check out : www.amvdx.com/item-1667.html for more Excitment.... ....
Old 18-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Here is the continuation story from previous About Jasmine...

... Remember how she was humiliated and gangbang?...the last time she had to tear up and burn her own certificates to land a toilet job ? Here is that additional Chapters ....

Chapter 5: New Name

"Ma'am, please. My in-laws are coming over. It's just one night!" the poor Jasmine, who had just a few weeks ago been Clit investment's youngest Junior Partner (now Sluts Corporation's Toilet Cleaner) begged.

Nicole enjoyed the sight of the busty Jasmine on her knees, naked as the day she was born.

"No. If you keep pestering me, I will arrange for 'appointments' throughout the night, ALL OVER THE CITY, and you won't even be able to be home." Nicole replied, grinning.

Jasmine was settling in "nicely" - in Nicole's opinion, of course - to her new role in the company. Or, at least, to her new place in life, which was Nicole's slave. She didn't actually do much cleaning of the toilet, or cleaning at all, since they actually had proper people to do it for the company. Jasmine was only paid 2 dollars an hour, of which 99% was paid to Nicole as a "referral fee" for introducing her to her job. As long as Nicole kept raking in the commissions for the company, upper management really didn't care how she did her job. Even more so when they could enjoy Jasmine's naked treats whenever they wanted to. Most of the time, at least one Director would use Jasmine every week. It was degrading enough for Jasmine to be fucked by the men, but, for some reason, even more so when she was humiliated by the women. It was almost as though their seniority and sex further reinforced how worthless and low she was. Things were kept nicely under wraps; the less people knew, the longer they could continue enjoying her naked delights. In addition, Nicole had not shied away from using Jasmine's charms to sweeten the deals with her clients at all. All-in-all, a win for everyone, except the humiliated naked Jasmine as her slave.

That particular naked Jasmine was currently in the midst of begging Nicole to "waive" her no-clothes-at-home rule for the night. Sam's parents were in town and would be flying home the next morning, and Sam had arranged for a dinner that night. Jasmine had tried to encourage him to arrange for a dinner outside, but he insisted on having it at home as he did not want to stress the couple out ahead of their flight early next morning. Of course, this meant that Jasmine was in a tough predicament. Being naked at home with Sam was almost completely fine, even if he always frowned at his beautiful wife getting naked on the porch or sunbathing naked in the backyard on Sundays. She could always appease him with a good fuck or a, "Even if people see, only you get to touch. And only you get to..." while dragging his hands to her tits.

That being said, things were getting rather strained between the two, not least due to Nicole's frequent arrangements of "client meetings" in the night for Jasmine. Sam knew that Jasmine was now working for Sluts, but he had assumed that she had taken on a similar position to her previous job. He understood that she would frequently be working late, but Jasmine was occasionally forced to leave the house for those "meetings" in the middle of the night. The fact that she would slide out of bed completely naked before dressing on the front porch - which he had personally observed a number of times - made things worse. When questioned about it, however, Jasmine always laughed it off, joking that no one would see her anyway. More importantly, she would emphasize that these were important meetings that she had to get to and she really needed to seal these deals. In any case, as Jasmine was not oblivious to Sam's growing disapproval, she had not pressed him too much about changing the location of the dinner with his parents.

"Ma'am, but... But I can't attend the dinner naked. I mean, they're Sam's parents!!" the kneeling Jasmine continued begging.

"Alright, alright... You can wear clothes..." Nicole began.

Jasmine suddenly felt immensely grateful to her tormentor, but then scolded herself for actually feeling thankful that she was allowed the "privilege" of clothes in her own home. She got to her feet and posed in her favourite position, saying, "Thank you, ma'am...".

"AND. Do let the good father and mother watch the video that will be in the mailbox! You know, 'Desperate Jasmine'?" Nicole continued.

Jasmine's heart sank. Desperate Jasmine was a compilation of her getting fucked IN HER OWN HOME. It began with her getting fucked by Sam, which was, of course, continuously recorded by the numerous cameras around the house. But then, the scene because more and more adulterous, including, among other gangbangs, her group-fucking the workmen who had set up the camera system. Nicole had particularly liked the part where she led the "cameramen" to her room while holding on to their cocks, and had ordered her to do the same in the future whenever she was fucked at home by random men. Nicole had only arranged for this "home-fucking" to take place when Sam was out. For now. In any case, Desperate Jasmine told a salacious tale of an insatiable fucktoy who was not satisfied with her husband's cock and loved being fucked in her own bed by other men.

"No... Please... I just..." Jasmine began, sobbing.

"This will be the last I hear of it. The naked rule remains." Nicole said simply.

Jasmine had no choice but to pretend to be sick that night. Sam entertained his parents downstairs while she remained locked in their bedroom. Then came the call from her blackmailer, who had obviously been observing her through the cameras.

"How is my favourite slave?" Nicole teased.

"I feel terrible, Nico... Ma'am... My husband is downstairs with his parents and I'm naked here... They probably think I'm a horrible wife... And I'm so hungry... I haven't eaten since lunch..." Jasmine replied softly, sobbing.

"Oh, it's funny you should mention that. See, I've arranged for a food delivery to your place. Better be DOWN to pick it up in a couple of minutes!" Nicole laughed.

"NOOO ma'am, I can't. I'm naked!!" Jasmine gasped.

"Well..." Nicole replied, obviously amused, "Fine. Stay in your room like a good naked slut. No need to answer the door, but your food will be coming to you."

"What do you mean, ma'am? How will the food come to me?" Jasmine asked, confused.

"You'll know it when you see it. And, to help you 'see it', I want you to keep the curtains open. Now, go." Nicole ordered.

The subservient Jasmine had no choice but to open up the curtains. Anyone looking in would be able to see her beautiful topless form even though the ledge shielded her bottom half.

"Well, get away from the window, you dumb exhibitionist! Do you really like the idea of your whorish naked body being seen by random strangers?" Nicole laughed.

"Yes, ma'am." Jasmine hissed, wishing she could punch the cruel woman.

"Now, lie on your bed. Legs pointed towards the window. Then, spread your legs wide. Like a split!" Nicole continued.

Jasmine obediently assumed the humiliating position, knowing full well that Nicole was watching her. Her bald pussy was spread wide open in full view of the window. She felt completely exposed.

"Dip a finger into that slutty cunt. Are you wet?" Nicole asked crudely.

"Yes, ma'am..." Jasmine whispered, embarrassed. She was obviously juicing.

"Of course you are. You just love being my slave, don't you?" Nicole said, before proceeding to give the poor Jasmine her orders for the night.

After putting down the phone, Jasmine diddled her clit slowly, as Nicole had ordered. She was extremely horny, her clit swollen and angry red as her fingers drew expert circles around her stiff bud. Nicole had told her that she was to finger herself intermittently, and she would be lying if she said she did not enjoy spreading the wetness from her moist pink hole all over her smooth nether region. The sluttiness of her actions just served to make her more and more horny. Two fingers became three as she masturbated, breathing hard, wishing she could get herself to orgasm before...

But 5 minutes were up. She was to pause for 2 minutes, before another 5 minutes of playing with herself again.

During the 2 minutes of "cooling off", to prevent her from "thinking with her clit" - as Nicole had put it - Jasmine assumed an inverted T-shaped position. Her arms were stretched high above her head, thrusting her big tits out on the bed, and her legs remaining spread wide in a split. 

She began to recite the humiliating words that Nicole had made her memorize, in a dumb whiney-bimbo voice with plenty of giggles.

"Oh my god... So, like, today, I was so horny. But, my useless husband needed to meet his parents. I mean, like, I was completely naked, told him he could use my fuckholes any way he wanted, but he said no. What a loser. Like, I just needed a hard fuck. Thought about going to the club, no underwear as usual, maybe I could pick up a bunch of nice strong men to satisfy me. But, urrgh... Having to put on clothes... I hate clothes. Like, I love the idea of my naked body being public property. So... here I am, like, wanking my juicy cunt in bed. Douche and parents are downstairs.

Thinking of being spread naked on the table while they eat out of my wet pussy makes me so horny. Maybe they can use my slutjuice as a dipping sauce. Do you think I can be double-penetrated and eat pussy at the same time? Stick a cucumber in me... Oh my god... I need cock!!"
Old 18-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

The worst part was that, having been forced to stop playing with herself just as she was so close to orgasm over and over again, Jasmine was extremely horny and was almost ready to run down the stairs, completely naked, and drag Sam into the room for a rough fucking. Her sexed-up brain was in overdrive even though all her blood was clearly flowing to her pink pussy. Jasmine wondered if Nicole was trying to drive her crazy through the orgasm denial; she was losing the self-control to stop her masturbation after ten rounds of clit-rubbing and "cooling off".

Suddenly, there was a sharp rap on the windows shortly after Jasmine had begun on her eleventh round of pussy-diddling. The poor Jasmine gave an audible yelp, slapping her hand over her shaved pussy and abruptly closing her legs, heart pumping quick from shock and arousal.

There was a man on the roof, outside the window, staring directly at her playing with her pussy! If this was part of the plan, Nicole certainly hadn't told her about it, and Jasmine was horrified. She had been so lost in her horniness that she had no idea how long he had been there. He gestured for her to open the windows.

Jasmine paused for a second, unsure what to do. If this was Nicole's doing, she had no choice, of course. But if this was not planned by the brunette, she wasn't sure what the man would do after discovering the wonderful sight of the naked and horny Jasmine playing with herself right in front of the window. She sighed, before opening the window slowly, and he climbed in.

In the bright light of her bedroom, Jasmine finally got a good look at the stranger. He was a handsome man, shaven head but bearded, rugged and muscular. Jasmine could feel the heat building up all over her tanned skin as she looked up at his 6 ft 6 frame, his eyes clearly admiring her completely naked and barefoot form as she stood there exposed and vulnerable. It didn't take long for her to figure out why he was here.

"Nic said that you would be expecting dinner." he said simply, "Oh, and, you're allowed to cum now."

The poor oversexed Jasmine did not have to be asked twice. Jasmine immediately dropped to her knees and roughly pulled down his trousers. His cock was already hard, 9-inch long and veiny. One hand between her legs, rubbing her dripping wet cunt furiously, Jasmine began to suck the man's dick as though her life depended on it.

After a minute or so, the man pinched her nipples, using her erect teats to pull her to her feet. Confused, Jasmine allowed herself to be led, using her nipples, to just beside the door, before being roughly shoved back down on the floor to continue her sloppy blowjobs and pussy rubbing. Somewhere in her drained mind, it registered that he had a tiny earpiece in his ear and she figured that Nicole was probably orchestrating the entire twisted scene. Yet, all Jasmine wanted was relief for her juicy cunt and for the hard cock in her mouth to reward her with warm cum.

Apparently, she had been shifted near the door because the concerned mother in-law was on her way up. She knocked, but of course the naked blonde refused to open the door. The man's stiff erection was still between her succulent lips as she continued sucking him off, trying to keep it quiet.

"Sweetie, it's me. We thought we heard a scream. Is everything alright?" came the mother-in-law's voice.

"Mmph." Jasmine replied, not breaking rhythm, "UMMPH...MMHMMP."

"We are going to have a drink before we leave... Would you care to join us for a bit? We'd really like to see you!"

This made Jasmine pause, allowing the dick to slide out from her mouth. Using the middle and index finger of her right hand to continue rubbing her clit, she held the cock in her left, softly licking the tip like a tasty lollipop while she pondered the situation. It was a mistake, because the man immediately pulled her to her feet using her nipples again, before hissing in her ear, "Cowgirl, NOW. And you better keep yourself riding. Or, I'll open the door."

"AH, YES!" Jasmine uttered as the hard cock slid all the way into her moist cunt.

"Oh, great, love! We'll see you in a bit downstairs, then?"

"No, NOOO. I want to cumm but I can't cummm... down... I don't want to spread this wetness... I mean... Sickness... To you and your HARD-band... I mean... Husband." it was almost too much for the horny Jasmine to handle, trying to reply in a fake-hoarse voice while riding the man's dick like a possessed cowgirl, going deep but trying her best to avoid the slapping noise of naked skin.

The conversation actually lasted for a minute or so, but to Jasmine, fucking a stranger like a crazed slut while speaking to her mother-in-law, it felt like forever. It took all her willpower to control her orgasm until she could hear the disappointed footsteps of the middle aged lady descending the staircase.

The next morning, Nicole had demanded that Jasmine tell her the story from the night before while rubbing her clit. Nicole had a good laugh at the painful recount, before calling Cindy in and asking Jasmine to repeat the story while the two young women watched the naked bombshell masturbate.

They were particularly amused when Jasmine reached the heartbreaking part about Sam returning from the airport in a rage, screaming at the poor (and as usual, naked) Jasmine, "I don't get how you could be so disrespectful. They are my parents! It was just one night, you could at least have given me face and appeared. Just APPEARED!".

"Sam seems like such a decent and nice man... Don't you just feel for the poor soul? I mean, having to be married to such a disrespectful slut. She would rather fuck strangers than attend a dinner with his parents!" Cindy commented.

It was hard for the naked Jasmine to reply when she was in the midst of rubbing her swollen clit. Still, she felt a pang of humiliation at being referred to so crudely and her adulterous acts spoken about. The indignation of being cast as a lousy wife also hurt her. She would have liked to see the dumb secretary appear in front of her in-laws naked!

"Well, anyway," Nicole said after the two women had a good laugh at Jasmine's expense, "I have made a number of arrangements for you for the next couple of days. Legal and medical stuff, nothing very significant. But I want you to pay attention so stop playing with yourself, you kinky slut."

"Yes, ma'am." Jasmine obediently stopped, her aroused pussy plainly pink and moist, clit clearly swollen. She stood in her favourite position. Of course, being naked and having just stopped masturbating, poor Jasmine felt exposed and vulnerable in the position as usual, her fingers still visibly wet from her own juice.

"Firstly, you'll be getting a new, proper name. 'Jasmine' is a cheap slut name. I've been kind enough to fill out the e-form for you and submitted it. All you have to do is go down tomorrow and get the certification done." Nicole said.

"WHAT?" Jasmine replied, shocked, "What do you mean, a new name. Like, officially?"

"Oh my, it's the hair isn't it..." Nicole laughed, "Yes, dumb slut. A spanking new, legal name. Fitting for a woman of your class. Not like 'JASMINE', which is well... Yuck."

"What is my new name?" Jasmine asked softly, knowing how stupid she sounded.

"It's a surprise! I think you'll like it. Anyway, they'll make the necessary changes to your ID on the day itself. All you have to do is sign the declaration tomorrow and hand them your ID card. And your new name will be official! Your appointment is at 9am tomorrow." Nicole continued.

"Um... Alright... But please, ma'am... Don't change my name to 'slut' or something like that..." Jasmine begged.

"The more you question me, the more likely THAT is to happen, ok?" Nicole answered, pretending to be annoyed.

"Yes, ma'am..."

"Now. Where do you have to be at 9am tomorrow, and why?"

"I will be at the Immigration Office to certify my name change and get my ID card corrected..." Jasmine replied, humiliated.

"Good. Now, I'm not sure how efficient the people are at the Immigration Office. But your next appointment is at Pamper Clinic at 5pm. I hope that you make it in time. If not, you'll be punished of course." Nicole continued.

"Ok, ma'am. But why am I visiting Pamper Clinic?" Jasmine asked, confused. Pamper Clinic was an extremely well-known, up-market plastic surgery clinic. It was right in the heart of downtown, only a few blocks down the street from Sluts Corp in fact.

"YOU WILL BE GETTING A BOOB JOB!!" Nicole replied gleefully, watching the look of utter horror appear on the mortified Jasmine's face.

"Why a boob job?!" Jasmine cried, "I don't need a boob job, my tits are already 36DDD like I told you... Please ma'am... I don't want to get implants..."

"I know your tits are big and you are proud of them. I've always known that. The thing is, I want everyone to think that you're a dumb and FAKE blonde bimbo. So, your tits will be bounced up to F. I know it's just a small increase. But everyone will know that you're a FAKE. Well, actually, 'F' for 'Fake'!" Nicole mused.

"Please, ma'am... There's no point... It's a waste of money..." Jasmine begged.

"Like I said, you're going for it. Whether or not you want to, or think there's a point to it, I don't really care. I WANT YOU TO. And that's all that matters." Nicole said curtly.

"But... It's expensive... And now I don't earn much..." Jasmine said.

"Oh, yes. I forgot. You earn, what, 2 cents an hour now? Well, can't blame society for neglecting you when you are just dumb and useless. Aside from being used for sexual pleasure I guess. But... Sex toys can serve the same purpose. And a dumb blonde bimbo STILL has to be taught how to behave properly." Nicole laughed, "ANYWAY. To help you, I've sold your car. Yes, slut. That car that was parked in the basement below. It was towed away by the buyer an hour ago."

Jasmine was horrified. "Ma'am, my belongings are in that car. Sam bought me that car!!"

"Oh. I don't really care. You can explain to Sam that you needed to sell the car to get a new set of FAKE tits. As for your slut-longings, they are left at the reception in our lobby." Nicole grinned widely as Jasmine burst into tears.

"Ma'am... Please... I don't know how to explain it to Sam... He's going to hate me... I can't tell him that I sold the car for a boob job..." Jasmine cried.
Old 18-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Valverde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS. Love the pics too!
Old 18-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
flyqantas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, hope to read more
Old 18-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

"That's not my problem. Tell him, don't tell him - that's up to you. I mean, you don't have to tell him about the boob job either. Maybe he won't notice since your tits are already huge. Or maybe he will. He's a tit-person from what I've seen from the cameras anyway..." Nicole said. Cindy seemed particularly interested.

"My old clothes are still in the car... The boxes that you told me to keep in the car..." Jasmine sobbed.

"Oh yes. Those. I've made alternative arrangements for those. Be grateful that I didn't ask you to carry them to the dumpster completely naked." Nicole replied simply.

"Your surgery will be paid for using the proceeds of sale of the car. But whatever else needs to be paid, you better find a way to foot the bill. Or, well, I might be forced to sell some homemade porn videos to make up for the shortfall..." Nicole continued, to which Jasmine's tearful eyes widened further in horror.

"Actually, I'm doing YOU a kindness. Now, you don't have to drive naked since you don't have a car! You better thank me for that." Nicole said menacingly.

"Thank... Thank you for allowing me to not drive naked... ma'am..." Jasmine whispered through her tears, to the amusement of Nicole and Cindy.

"Which, of course, means you will have to take the public transport in the future. Bus, MRT, or whatever suits you. Feel free to hitch a COCKRIDE if you have to." Nicole continued gleefully.

"Yes, ma'am..." the naked Jasmine replied.

"Something important too. The surgery is scheduled to take place tomorrow evening. The doctor has informed me that you will have to stay in the hospital for a minimum of 2 days for observation. Because I have plans for my favourite slave, I have arranged for a stay of 5 days. I don't know about you, but I probably would want to tell Sam about this, whatever your excuse is." Nicole said.

Jasmine wasn't sure how to break the news to Sam, telling him that she would not be coming home for a few nights, especially after the quarrel the night before. She was about to ask why she needed to stay in the hospital for 5 days when the minimum was 2, but Nicole happily continued, "Yes, I mean... You were so disrespectful last night. How would be react to his slut wife getting a boob job 2 days after she missed a dinner with his parents for being 'sick'... Ahem... A SLUT?"

To which, Cindy excitedly added, "Yes, poor Sam. He really needs a proper woman in his life instead of a cum bank..."

"So tell me, slut. What will be changing in your life tomorrow, courtesy of the best slave-owner ever?" Nicole asked Jasmine. She absentmindedly stroked Jasmine's shaved pussy for a few seconds as the hapless Jasmine stood in her favourite position.

"I... I... I will be getting a new... Name... and... Name and... Rack..." the poor slave replied.

The rest of the morning was spent deciding on how the screenplay of Desperate Wife 2 should begin. Cindy suggested that it should begin with the conversation between Jasmine and Sam's mother in a split screen, one half showing the latter on one side of the door, clearly concerned about her daughter-in-law, and the other half showing the adulterous Jasmine whore riding the stranger's cock like a slut in heat and attempting to reply, stuttering and evidently horny. Nicole, on the other hand, opined that the show should begin with Jasmine playing with her pussy on her bed, legs spread extremely wide while she masturbated and chastised her husband for choosing to have dinner with his parents instead of satisfying her needy cunt. 

It made things worse that Jasmine was forced to partake actively in the conversation while frigging her bald pussy. 

"Lousy and useless" suggestions such as, "Please, ma'am, I am not a pornstar!" were punished with hard and loud spanks on her tanned and curvy ass.

"Good" suggestions from the humiliated and defeated Jasmine - such as, "Yes, this will bring out how much of a whore I am, showing that I cannot wait to fuck a stranger even while talking to the mother" (in support of Cindy) or, "This will illustrate the 'desperate' and 'dumb' part of Desperate Wife" (in support of Nicole) -

were rewarded with the honour of kissing the feet of her tormentors or being allowed to lick off her own pussy juice from her fingers as a tasty treat.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Chapter 6: Sexercise

To add to Jasmine's sex appeal, Nicole required her to hit the gym 3 times a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Predictably, she had to head to the gym straight after work, and this workout routine prevented her from having dinner, or even interacting, with Sam on those days. 

It made things even worse that on the other two weekday nights, Jasmine was forced to pimp herself out in Chinatown. She was only allowed to charge $20 for a full fuck or $10 for a blowjob. Her low rates, not to mention her voluptuous body and skimpy attire even in comparison her fellow whores, meant that she was rather popular, but Nicole had demanded that she earn at least $100 per night. In other words, she had to fuck at least 5 people before she could return home each night. Similar to her salary as an official toilet cleaner, Nicole "kindly" allowed the poor Jasmine to keep 1% of the earnings, while demanding the rest as her "ownership fee".

Needless to say, Jasmine was spending very little time with Sam and their relationship had gotten even more strained. Of course, her silicone-enhanced tits were a frequent cause for quarrel, especially because Nicole had ordered her to ALWAYS refer to her boobs as "fake tits" with a tonal emphasis on the "FAKE", regardless of the situation she was in.

Another typical workout night would go like this.
:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Nicole allowed Jasmine to leave work at 6, and the bombshell would grab a quick bite along the way. Since Nicole had sold Jasmine's car to pay for her boob job (another regular cause of conflict between Jasmine and Sam), Jasmine had no choice but to take the bus to the gym. Luckily, there was a bus straight from Sluts' building to the mall. It was a short 30 minutes ride, but the bus was often crowded at the hour and it was hard to find a seat seats. This meant that Jasmine almost always had to stand. Squeezed into her extremely tight spaghetti-strapped dresses, she was a frequent prey for "accidental" brushes all over her body. It made things even worse that the tight dresses had already been one size too small for her curvy body prior to her boob job. Now, with her artificially enhanced and firm F cups, not to mention her complete lack of underwear, everyone could see her voluptuous body practically bursting to get released from the stretchy bodycon dresses.

Nicole had intentionally ordered Jasmine to visit this particular gym because it was on the opposite side of town, a long way from home. After countless molests and gropes, Jasmine would typically reach the mall by 7. She would immediately head to the washroom on the first floor as ordered, even though the gym was on the second. When she was in the washroom, Jasmine would change into either of the two Slutdrops that she had bought. She would generally alternate between the two when one was in the wash, as she really worked up a good sweat during her workout. Today, it was the silvery white Slutdrops. Similar to her dresses, the Slutdrops had already been one size too small when she had bought the skimpy slingshot-teardrop thong. Because of her new fake tits, the top portion was stretched taut over her nipples, covering them but barely any other part of her tits. And since the slingshot thong was a one-piece, this meant that the bottom portion was similarly stretched upwards to cope with her enhanced chest. In other words, the pussy portion dug even more into her pussy, and the ends of the "pussy-strap" vanished into her slit when she parted her legs. Jasmine was only to change into the pathetic excuse for a thong first, shoes were to be changed later.

The mall was typically deserted at this hour on a weekday, but Jasmine took the escalator up to the second floor as Nicole did not allow her the "privilege" of the elevator. There were not many people about, but the busty Jasmine still felt extremely self-conscious as she climbed up practically naked.

Elena, the young 25-year old fitness trainer who was manning the reception counter for the day, cast a dismissive eye at the slut coming through the door. It was these whores that gave their hair colour a bad rep. The walking wet dream was almost naked, clad in some sort of modified one-piece microkini that literally only covered her nipples and slit. The young lady could see that the big titted slut's pussy was completely shaved as the areas around her pubic area - "PUBLIC area", as Elena would think to herself with a smirk - were completely exposed. And the slit itself was barely covered! The slut had signed up for a membership a couple of months ago, and truth be told, the staff appreciated the added patronage from other people even if they came just to gawk at the nearly naked beauty. Yet, Elena deeply disliked the slutty look that the whore kept turning up in. Glaring at Jasmine's 6-inch silvery white heels, she wondered if the cheap slut was here to exercise, or to do a strip-tease. Well, it wouldn't be much of a tease, she mused. The dumb bitch was as good as naked.

Jasmine scanned her membership card, ignoring the irritated glances from the young woman.

"WELCOME BACK, JIZZMINE." the automated machine announced cheerfully.

Jasmine blushed, a fresh wave of humiliation rushing across her sextoy body. That was her new official and LEGAL name. Had been for the last couple of months, thanks to Nicole. It was a wonder that Sam had not found out yet, because she still used her "real name" (as far as she was concerned, Jasmine was still her "real name") in everyday life. Except when Nicole forced her to use her legal name, of course. Thankfully, the cruel woman had not yet forced her to reveal the humiliating fact to Sam. Yet.

Elena rolled her eyes at the busty Jasmine and pressed the buzzer attached to the glass entrance of the gym.

Jasmine immediately headed for the changing rooms. She changed from her 6-inch stripper heels to her comfortable sports shoes, feeling somewhat relieved, and locked her small gym bag in her locker. Tying her hair into a bun and reapplying a thin coat of FKME RED lipstick, Jasmine stared at her pathetic reflection in the mirror. Her tits were nearly bursting out of the stretchy strings, which was basically all the Slutdrops were. Clearly surgically enhanced due to their perfect symmetry, even though they bounced well, her new F cups were shouting at curious eyes to stare at them. The back of the thong had vanished into her ass crack, and she would have looked completely naked from the back, if not for the contrast between the silvery white Slutdrops and her now-completely even tan. The slit of her pussy seemed covered if casually viewed from the front, but if someone were to lie between her slightly parted legs, they could clearly see the outer portions of her groove. From the shaved area right above her clit to the tit-flesh directly around her nipples, the entirety of the rest of her body was literally exposed. She sighed and left the changing room, walking towards the workout area.

Jasmine had just begun on her stretches when she was propositioned by a young man. He seemed barely 20.

"You look like a good fuck." he confidently whispered in her ear, "Wanna come home with me?"

It was normal for Jasmine to be hit on at the gym, especially with her whorish attire. In any case, she mused, it would make her routine somewhat easier.

"Well.. If you hold it for an hour.. I'll let you see everything.. And USE everything.." she whispered back, lightly brushing against his rapidly-stiffening crotch through his thin exercise shorts.

Of course he agreed, and, with a naughty wink, the busty Jasmine pranced to her first exercise station.

Her first exercise was running on the treadmill. 6 miles/hour was not an exceptionally tough speed for a former cheerleader, but her bouncing tits and ass made things a little harder without proper support. In any case, she completed her 10-minute run and headed to the squat rack.

She was to spend the next 10 minutes doing extremely deep sumo-squats. Again, the weight was manageable but heavy enough to keep her sweating. As she was adjusting the weight plates, a muscular middle-aged man came over and actually inserted his hand into the gap between the tight thong strap and her ass. Jasmine got a shock at the sudden intrusion, feeling his coarse hand directly on her naked butt. Furthermore, the already extremely tight, albeit stretchy, Slutdrops were stretched out even more over her big tits and dug into her pussy from the front.

"Why don't you get naked and I show you how to squat on my cock?" he growled.

Jasmine rolled her eyes, but she knew what she was supposed to do. Nicole seemed to have a plan for every single humiliating situation that the almost-naked big titted Jasmine would face at the gym. If someone were to physically touch her, she would not resist for 10 seconds. In fact, she was to turn towards them and press her curvy body against theirs, as though to emphasize how horny and available she was.

That was exactly what Jasmine did, inclining her ass upwards and allowing the bottom of her pussy to brush against the man's arm through the skimpy piece of cloth. It was as though she loved his touch on her naked ass and was now saying, "why don't you have a go at the front?" Of course, the man did have a go, inserting his entire hand into her Slutdrops and between her legs from the back, stroking her shaved slit for a few seconds. Jasmine spread her legs slightly to give him proper access and room to play with her once-private pussy. They took turns using the squat rack, with frequent molestation sessions in between each set.

Jasmine was bound for the thigh adductor-abductor machine next. It was a simple exercise, but Jasmine was under no illusions as to the image she would be creating for anyone who cared to see. With each, extremely wide, spread of her thighs, the thin pussy strap dug more and more into her moist cunt. Nicole had told her that she was not allowed to adjust her Slutdrops until the end of the 10 minutes, and the blonde woman was forced to endure almost the full workout with her hairless pussy as good as completely exposed when the strap curled inwards and dug deep into her slit.

Of course, everyone else in the gym enjoyed the view.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Her fourth exercise was to be conducted in the female changing room. Jasmine was actually looking forward to it, and not just because she could escape from the prying male eyes all over the exercise area. The attention never failed to make her extremely horny, and she would be lying if she said that the extremely sexual flirtations with the men was completely non-consensual. When she entered the changing room, Jasmine immediately stripped off her shoes and Slutdrops, standing in front of one of the full-length mirrors near the entrance completely naked. She never failed to work up a good sweat in the gym by this time, and she could see a slight sheen and droplets of sweat all over her naked body. Then, the busty Jasmine proceeded to rub her clit and finger her soaking wet pussy. Jasmine was to masturbate for 10 minutes in that position, in full view of any woman who was in the changing room, and to smile at them if they saw her. The changing room was empty at the moment, but Jasmine had been seen by countless women so far. Once, Elena had seen the slut playing with her pussy and spanked her hard on her tanned ass, before proceeding to take pictures of Jasmine's sextoy rubbing her clit. 

"You'd better wash your slimy hands before using our equipment, you dirty whore!" Elena had shouted, sniggering, as she left the changing room.

Jasmine ALWAYS came at the end of the 10 minutes.

After getting dressed and leaving the changing room, the voluptuous slut's next workout consisted of 10 minutes of jumping jacks and burpees. Luckily, Nicole had not imposed a "no adjustment" rule as she had for the leg-spreading exercise. The high intensity jumping jacks and burpees never failed to cause her big fake tits to pop out of their skimpy covering, or for the pussy strap to shift and expose a perfectly bald cunt. Jasmine knew full well that the salty scent of female cum followed her wherever she went, and the gym-goers who would wrinkle their noses up at her wanton figure (mostly female) was a slap to the face of the once-proud and beautiful Jasmine. Stopping frequently to adjust her sluttire was troublesome, but it gave Jasmine an opportunity to rest at least, still exhausted from her personal funtime in the female changing room just a few minutes ago.

The sweaty slut rounded off the hour by pulling the man who had propositioned her during her warm up into the male changing room. This was the "No-Hands Cowgirl Workout", as Nicole referred to it. Jasmine was to fuck a lucky guy, of which 10 minutes had to be a slutty cockride. But it was not any normal cockride, Jasmine would have to straddle the man in the reverse cowgirl position, and ride him with her hands holding onto her bun. With both hands fixed to her tight bun, his cock would slide all the way into her moist pussy, before she had to use ONLY her legs to thrust upwards. This put a lot of stress on her thighs and her pussy, but ensured deep penetration and a solid, tiring workout for the naked blonde. She had to keep up a good rhythm for the 10 minutes without removing her hands from her blonde bun. The rest of the fuck session was "free and easy".

Nicole allowed Jasmine to fuck in the male changing room or in the man's car, whichever was more convenient for the cheap whore. Naturally, many male gym-goers had witnessed the beautiful sight of the adulterous Jasmine fucking the lucky guy right in the middle of the changing room. At the end of the "No-Hands Cowgirl Workout", when the man was about to cum, Jasmine was to wrap her succulent lips around his throbbing member in order for him to spurt his wet and sticky cum down her throat. Nicolette had ordered her to make sure that this "Protein Shake" happened. If she was given a "facial" or he came inside her whorish cunt, the fuck would not count and she would have to restart the workout with another man. Today, it was warm-up-guy's turn with the slutty Jasmine, and Jasmine had figured the male changing room would suffice.

After swallowing the entire load of cum without missing a drop, Jasmine was to get dressed and return to the exercise area. Panting, sweaty and well-fucked, the blonde was to do various exercises focussing on her back and arms. Nothing too strenuous, and this 10 minutes was an opportunity for the slut to regain her breath.

Then, she was to return to the female changing room, reapply her lipstick, and complete an ENTIRE set of the workout session again.

Jasmine typically left the gym at 11pm after a warm shower and futile attempts to rinse out her well-used and very aroused pussy. Because she did not own a car anymore, Nicole allowed her to catch a ride home from a good Samaritan. She would be in her tight spaghetti strap dresses and 6-inch stripper heels, which almost always meant more fucking. Most of the time, she would be fucked on the bonnet of the car in a quiet portion of a deserted highway by a sweaty man. It was times like this that she regretted spending her time in the shower trying to wash away her misdeeds, since she was going to be fucked and abused shortly after. When the kind person finally dropped her off at her home, which of course meant that he or she would be made aware of where the slutty Jasmine lived, Jasmine was to inform the person of her legal name and phone number in case they wanted to arrange for a good fuck in the future. Most of the time, she would hear back from them at least once.

Needless to say, by the time the busty Jasmine was completely naked on her front porch, posing in her favourite position with her wedding ring deep in her sore and very pink pussy, she was almost half-asleep.

To be continued...... ........ .....
Old 20-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

While waiting......here I give you a Short Short story.....

Banging My BFF GF

Bruce Tan was just 19 when he finally was released from the Navy. He'd thought it would be a chance to "See the World" but instead it was a chance to get yelled at and told what to do all the time. Lonely and frustrated, he'd become well acquainted with his penis and the little comfort it was able to provide him.

After his discharge he returned to his hometown and reconnected with his cousin and buddy growing up, Michael.

"Come on up to my house some time!" Mike encouraged him. "I got this cool cabin up in the hills overlooking the Lake!"

Well, it didn't take Bruce long to make the trek and, good gosh! It was great up there! Deer meandering across the canyon, sparse housing and only a dirt road but it was such a friendly place. And Mike's girlfriend Nancy was friendly too! It wasn't long before Bruce began to make his way up to Hillcrest every day, even managing to get a little job doing "Landscaping" for the lady up the street. Okay, it was just weeding but it gave him an excuse to visit every day.

Nancy was what you would call an "Earth Mother" type. Wore loose fitting shifts with little or nothing underneath. You could see her tits right through the skimpy fabric when the sun was shining on her lovely form.

Yes, Bruce began to fantasize about Nancy when he masturbated which was increasingly often. But...Nancy was Mike's girl and so, it was hands off.

But, still. She was always there and sometimes, with Mike taking classes at a local college, it ended up being just the two of them there when he finished his yard work for the day. There was always a bottle of wine around and sometimes, they would share a glass or two. Nancy had dirty hair, reaching her shoulders, and sparkling eyes that seemed to penetrate right into his soul when Bruce gazed at her.

It was a balmy summer afternoon in August when Bruce pulled up in front of the little hilltop cabin in his old Ford and Nancy was out in the front yard watering. Bruce gave her a little wave which she returned as he climbed out of his car.

"Whew! The summer heat is kicking in now." She mused as the two of them went in the house. Bruce sat at the kitchen table and Nancy got them each a glass of Chardonnay to cool off a bit. Bruce just couldn't keep from gabbing when he was alone with Nancy. He found her so...so captivating yet he knew he couldn't approach her. So he just mindlessly ran his mouth while drinking in the sensuous sight she presented across the table. Shooting him that smile, her eyes locked on his...

Finally, Bruce ran out of words and took to gulping his wine. Nancy got up from her chair across the table and then motioned for him to follow her.

"The plug in the bedroom doesn't seem to be working." She began, "Maybe you can help me with it."

No electrician but eager to help, Bruce jumped up and quickly followed Nancy into the bedroom. She pointed to the outlet near the floor under the bookcase and Bruce moved to his knees to check out the problem. It looked fine. "What am I doing down here? He wondered. It's not like I can tell if the power is working without a lamp or something to plug in and...

And then he noticed Nancy's hippie dress lying on the floor next to him. 

With some trepidation, he looked up to where Nancy stood and, to his amazement, found himself looking right up at Nancy's bare pussy! The willowy Nancy had removed her dress and was now smiling seductively at him. Her pert little tits seemed to be calling out to him..."Come and lick us!" The tight pink lips of Nancy's vagina were adorned with light brown curls and Bruce began to feel his cock hardening in his pants. Was this real?

"I...I think I hear my mother calling me." Was all he could think of to say. This was Mike's girl! He couldn't do this...could he?

Of course, when he moved to his feet and attempted to exit the room, Nancy stopped him. He turned to face her in an effort to explain his feelings but there were those beautiful eyes sparkling at him and then those sensuous lips reached up and kissed him!

And Bruce kissed her back! He hoped God would forgive him for this but that kiss from his cousin's completely naked girlfriend was just too much to resist. His cock began to make the decisions and logic simply went out the window. Kiss after kiss ensued and his tongue was all wet and slippery in Nancy's mouth and she was grinding her body into his all the while.

Then, Nancy's nimble fingers reached for his belt and soon his pants were sliding down his legs. Nancy moved to her knees and pulled his boxers down as well and was confronted with Bruce's long suffering penis! Before Bruce even had a chance to pray for it to happen, Nancy had taken his cock into her soft sweet mouth and was now slowly sucking it, her eyes locked on his all the while.

Bruce knew months, hell, years of pent up sexual frustration were going to result in all of his boiling hot sperm splashing into Nancy's mouth, and very soon! Her hands reached underneath his big thick cock and began to caress his balls bringing moans of pleasure from the nineteen year old's core.

And just when it seemed that he was going to finally spew his sperm into her hot sucking mouth, she released his come striving prick from her lips and laid back on the carpet, opening her legs in an unmistakable sexual invitation. All of Nancy's pussy was on display for Bruce to enjoy...and he enjoyed it!

Bruce fell to his knees and pushed Nancy's thighs apart before moving closer to her lewdly exposed pussy.

"Oh Bruce, please!" She begged, "Please lick my little pussy!" 

Bruce was quick to comply and then his tongue was tasting Nancy's delightful feminine nectar. And, Oh, it was good. Nancy moaned and whispered words of encouragement to Bruce as he did his best to please her. Never having eaten pussy before, he quickly figured out what Nancy seemed to like from her joyous cries of pleasure.

Bruce's cock was now rock hard and eager for satisfaction. But, as he moved towards Nancy, penis in hand in an attempt to penetrate her, she put her finger to her lips as if the say "Shhh!" and then scrambled to her knees before him. Bruce was now treated to the cock lurching sight of Little Nancy" tight asshole and pussy, all bare before him!

"Wow!" was all Bruce could think of to say at that moment! This was all happening so fast! But Nancy was calling the shots now and quietly moaned "Oh please Bruce, come on and lick my little pussy some more!"

But Bruce had different, even randier ideas. He began to lap gently at Nancy's pussy until it was wet and ready for hard cock. Then, without hesitation, he moved his tongue up to the crinkled little hole just above it and began to softly paint it with his talented tongue.

"Oh that's just so nasty!" She gasped when she felt Bruce's tongue attempting to lodge itself in her forbidden rear hole.

The handsome young cousin continued to stimulate Nancy's increasingly horny loins until, unable to stand it any longer, Nancy rolled over onto her back and spread her legs well apart, sending an unmistakable sexual signal to Bruce. And, just in case he wasn't quite sure how to proceed, Nancy took her delicate pink labia in her fingers and slowly spread them open, displaying all of her voracious young pussy to his excited gaze!

Bruce took a moment to enjoy the salacious sight now before him: Hot young Nancy lying nude before him, her bare pussy wide open and gently pulsating in anticipation of it's impending penetration.

Bruce took his hardened penis in his hand and moved between Nancy's welcoming thighs and touched it gently to her slippery little cunthole. She gasped at the contact and reached out for Bruce's thick cock. The panting blonde guided it towards her pussy. She just couldn't wait any longer! She had to be fucked! 

Bruce was eager to comply. He scrunched his butt cheeks together and gave a mighty shove. And then all of his impossibly hard cock surged into Nancy's well lubricated pussy!

"Oh...Oh...Oh...!" She moaned as she was treated to long sweet strokes from her boyfriend's cousin. Oh, it was so good! She thought to herself. No dating. No pretending. No waiting. Just hard cock which was all she ever wanted anyway.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Both lovers threw all they had into this illicit union and Bruce stabbed his cock into Nancy's soft warm pussy with all he had, and he had plenty!

On and on, Bruce fucked his prick into Nancy's desire swollen vagina until, at last, he was ready to cum.

Nancy sensed his impending climax and warned him: "Not in my pussy Bruce! Please don't cum in my pussy!"

The burly onetime sailor reluctantly withdrew from Nancy's tight young pussy. Wondering what was next, he realized he didn't have long to ponder that question. 

Nancy quickly moved to her hands and knees before him.

Oh Bruce! Come on my asshole! It felt so good when you licked it! Give me hot cum on my little asshole!"

Bruce looked down at his intended target...still wet from his earlier attention. It seemed to call to him in a language he couldn't really hear but understood nonetheless. Taking his overstimulated cock in his right hand, he placed it directly at the center of Nancy's exquisitely tight little pink hole.

Then he pushed and the head of his cock popped into her never before fucked little anus!

"Oh no! Not back there!" Nancy wailed. "Don't fuck my asshole!"

But, it was too late for any mercy. Bruce just went ahead and did what comes naturally to a man in times like this: He took what he wanted. With Nancy still squealing beneath him, he hilted himself to the balls in the her no longer virgin ass!

"Ahhhh!" He moaned in satisfaction. There was no need for any further movement on his part. The combination of Nancy's lewd cock teasing followed by a world class fuck in her sweet little pussy had Bruce at the brink of orgasm when he managed to penetrate her ass.

Realizing it was hopeless, Nancy just lowered her tits to the carpet and waited for Bruce's load of hot come to fill her ass.

She didn't have long to wait. But Bruce remained motionless behind her...his cock planted securely in Nancy's asshole. The two lovers were quiet for a moment and then Nancy spoke softly to him.

"Just, just move it slowly a little. Let me get used to it."

Bruce was undeniably shocked to hear her words. He began to slightly withdraw when he felt Nancy's anal muscles slightly tighten! Oh my god! Now it was too late! Torrents of sperm began to race to freedom as his balls jerked and sent all of his cum into Nancy's puckered little asshole! Unable to do much now, Bruce just pushed forward and treated her to all of his cock deep in her anal channel as he finished up the most thrilling fuck of his life.

The two lovers laid together for several minutes. Bruce's cock slowly slid out from Nancy's ass as they each tried to figure out what you say at a time like this.

Finally Nancy spoke. "I always wondered what that would be like."

Bruce, relieved that she wasn't mad at him just chuckled to himself. "Me too!" was all he could say in response.

Just then, the unmistakable sound of Mike's VW sputtering up the road interrupted their intimate moment and both lovers quickly had to dress and compose themselves. Their brief interlude was over. Over but not forgotten. It was there for each of them to remember...forever.

END

Alittle Enhancement for everyone:-
https://openload.co/f/cST-5fkUiP8
https://openload.co/f/3DTMyBU7RHo
https://openload.co/f/WSU8E84Kqc8
https://openload.co/f/nrzxoyHXtB8
https://openload.co/f/E4ToMP8tybs
https://openload.co/f/RRiencC2H_Y
https://openload.co/f/FEn2mvMyZnM
https://openload.co/f/FKjonDO4nJs
https://openload.co/f/reZNqF80ykA
https://openload.co/f/kEYhxSDVIik
https://openload.co/f/vxkBLa5m5T0
https://openload.co/f/b_i6mm7f410
https://openload.co/f/lSsLryBxICE
https://openload.co/f/oxYpJuaOgDI
https://openload.co/f/YOE2JmKn2zQ
Old 21-09-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

The Male Masseur

Chapter 01

I woke up that morning in excruciating pain. My lower back hardly allowed me to get out of bed, and not even a long, hot shower helped. I had a brunch date with my best friend Rebecca, but biking downtown was out of the question, so I had to go by bus. Even sitting down at the café hurt, and I felt extremely sorry for myself.

Rebecca must have noticed, because she leaned forward with a worried look on her face and put her hand on mine.

"What's wrong, honey? You in pain?"

"My back is killing me."

"Ah. Stressed out, yeah?"

"Work is a nightmare. Hannah quit a couple of weeks ago, and they just dumped all her shit on me. I think I might have to take a few days off."

Rebecca seemed to contemplate something, eyeing me in a way that made me feel assessed. There was a dim light in her eyes that was new to me, one I didn't particularly appreciate. It annoyed me.

"What?" I sneered. Pain and patience weren't a match made in heaven.

She seemed to reach a conclusion. The dim light was replaced by her regular spark.

"I think I might have the perfect solution for you", she said cheerily. "I have this old friend, Marcus, he's the best masseur I've ever known. He's quite expensive, granted, but I swear by him. You'll leave his table feeling like a new woman, I promise. Do you want his number? Better yet, I'll put in a good word. He might even be able to squeeze you in today."

I lightened up. "That would be great! You're definitely my BFF, Becksy." We both laughed, as we were both too old to have besties called Becksy. 

"Let me give him a ring right away." She picked up her phone and found Marcus in her contacts.

"Hi Marcus, it's Rebecca ... Yes, totally ... Oh, nothing much, same as always ... I was wondering: I have a good friend right here in desperate need of a full work over." She blinked at me and smiled, and I laughed. "Yes", she continued, "it's really bad. She is almost immobile. You wouldn't be able to squeeze her in today, would you? ... Oh absolutely, you'll have no issues ..." She was quiet for a long while, tapping her fingernails against the table. "Oh, you're a doll. She'll be over right away!" 

She hung up. 

"Perfect! No customers at the moment, he booked you in half an hour!" 

She wrote down the address to his salon and hugged me goodbye.

When Marcus opened the door about 25 minutes later and shook my hand I felt relieved already. In an hour I would be able to move freely again.

"I'm so grateful you took the time to see me."

"No problem, I always have time for Rebecca's friends."

He had a fantastic smile. Tall, with dark, thick hair and strong forearms, obviously. He looked kind. I had worried that he would turn out to be some old guy, or a real slime, but this was ok. It was the first time I would undress for a stranger, and one who was about to touch my body at that. I didn't want it to be gross, but with this guy I was sure it wouldn't.

"I've had pains since I woke up this morning, right here." I tried to wrap my arm around my waist to indicate the spot on my lower back that the pain seemed to emanate from, but failed miserably. He laughed.

"Maybe I should take a look at it instead. You go ahead and get undressed and I'll set up the table." He pointed at a chair and a coat rack in a corner. No curtain or nothing. Awkward.

"I ... well, this is my first time, how do I do this? Do I remove ...? I mean ..."

"Oh, no no. Just your sweater and jeans, keep your underwear on. Once you're on your stomach I'll snap your bra open."

"All right ..." It was pretty much what I had expected, but I still felt slightly uncomfortable. I undressed as discreetly as I could and crawled up on the massage table.

"There you go", he said while drying his newly-washed hands on a towel. "Could you please put your face in this opening so you can breathe, and your arms on these armrests. Legs go on these two rests back here", he explained and showed me how to lay down. He moved my arms and legs in position, and adjusted the rests until I was comfortable. 

"I'm going to put some oil on your back now", he said and unfastened my bra, and it opened with a snap. "It is body tempered, so it should feel nice and warm. Would you like some lemon scent in that?"

And then he went to work on my back. It was bliss. His hands were strong but soft, and the sensation shifted between fantastic to painful back to fantastic. I groaned.

"Good, yeah?" I heard him smile. I decided to like him.

"Absolutely wonderful."

He kept rubbing my lower back and the upper part of my butt. At first his hands on my butt made me feel a little bit uneasy, but when I felt the flashes of pain spreading out across my back I realized the muscles must all be connected, and I relaxed again.

But then his hands moved further down my ass. Not a lot, just a few centimeters, but enough for me to notice. I tried to figure out how to protest without seeming ungrateful, but before I came up with anything, his hands were slipping into my panties and in between my butt cheeks. It might have been my first time on the table, but no way this was what a massage should be like. My heart raced and I felt mortified. He spread my butt cheeks slightly and let a finger slide over my asshole. I felt a jolt of arousal. My private parts were heating up. I was in shock, and my body refused to move. His fingers felt amazingly disgusting between my butt cheeks. 

With every moment that passed, protesting seemed a little bit more absurd. After letting him fondle me for ten seconds, what could I possibly say? "Stop that immediately!" would sound completely unbelievable and pathetic. I could feel my chances of stopping him slipping away between my fingers. 

He let his right hand follow my spine while his left hand moved down between my legs. He pulled my panties aside and touched my pussy, as naturally as if it was a normal part of a massage session. I flinched. His let an oily, lemon scented finger slide around the opening while his other hand kept rubbing my back. Every now and then a fingertip slid inside me. My pelvis was so tense I could feel my pussy trying to close around his finger, as if to keep it there. Then he pulled off my panties.

This was crazy. A stranger helped himself to my pussy, and I just let him.

His hands moved to my clitoris, and I realized in horror how wet I was. But instead of gently caressing it, he suddenly squeezed it hard between his fingertips, way too hard, and I winced. He kept pinching it with his strong fingers, rubbing it mercilessly until it was red and soar. Still, I remained silent, holding my breath. With my most sensitive body part between his unscrupulous fingers, I didn't dare to move a muscle. Who knows what he would have done if I tried to get away. He must have enjoyed my compliance, the shear fact that I let him hurt me, but I had no options. I was hot and ashamed. I could no longer face him. I was too humiliated.

He kept pinching my clitoris as he wet a finger on my pussy, and then he pressed it deep into my ass. I gasped. I had never had anything pushed up my ass, and the sensation was unbelievable. My muscles involuntarily squeezed it. He pulled the finger out and back in, over and over again, fucking my ass with it. Never in my life would I have imagined that having something pushed up in my ass would be exciting, but I literally had to restrain myself from lifting my butt to meet his finger. I realized in despair that I had given him full control of my body, and anything he'd want to do to me I would probably let him.

I wondered if he knew that too.

He moved in behind me, where he spread the leg rests apart. He gave himself full access to my pussy and ass, and seemed to watch it for a while before using it. I was terrified. Considering how he had handled my clitoris just now, there was no telling what he was about to do next. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe calmly, bracing myself. I found myself pining.

He moved in between my legs, and I expected to feel his cock push up against my pussy, but it didn't. Instead, he went back to softly massaging my lower back. Frustration flushed through me. A second ago he had violated me, and now he wasn't even going to touch me?

I let out a pathetic moan, and it seemed to affect him. He massaged me harder, squeezing into my muscles deep enough to make it hurt. I whimpered, and hoped this painful treatment wasn't the only painful treatment he intended to give me. I found myself sobbing quietly to provoke him. 

And thankfully, it seemed to work. He grabbed a hold of my waist, and in a single, quick move he yanked my hips and speared my slippery, oily pussy onto his cock, which must have grown rock hard from man-handling my clitoris. It hit me deep, and I screamed out. From the pain or the sexual relief, I don't know. But I knew he liked it. His cock was long and hard, and I wasn't deep enough for him. He trusted again and again, relentlessy working my pussy to take more of him.

The agony was almost too much to bear, and I couldn't believe I actually wished for more pain just a second ago. I felt lightheaded. 

My brain regained control of my mouth.

"Please", I begged breathlessly, but I didn't know for what. I don't think he heard me. Or he didn't care. Or I wasn't begging loud enough. My face was pressing hard against the opening in the table. It felt like he hardly noticed that I was here, only my open holes, ready to be used. As if getting on his table meant he was allowed to abuse my body. He took me with such assertiveness I started to feel maybe he was right. I guess I asked for this, getting undressed in front of a stranger and spreading myself out on his table like that. I had given my body to him, no doubt about it. The fact that I was dumb enough not to understand that included my holes was not his fault, and I had no right to stop him. 

He surged me with controlled violence, and I kept whispering "no, no, no" with each push, as quietly as I could because I didn't mean it. I felt betrayed by my pussy. It really wanted the abuse.

This was not who I was. Or was it?

Suddenly it hit me: Rebecca must have known. She tricked me onto this table to get fucked by a stranger. Someone she knew would do this to me. Shocked, I realized the thought of my best friend setting me up to be used pushed me to the edge of coming. I whimpered and squeezed, desperate for release. But I didn't get it. He thrusted into me one final time and then held me hard against his cock, emptying himself with a groan. My body took his load like it was a precious gift. When he pulled out I could feel his cum running down my painful, throbbing clitoris, and it felt like warm lotion that took all the pain away. I was desperate. I saw him picking up the towel next to me and assumed he was wiping my pussy juices and his cum off his cock.

"Ok, your 45 minutes are up", he said as I heard him zip his fly, his voice professional and disengaged. He pulled out a chair. I was stunned. My legs were still split wide open and my panties was on the floor. My strapless bra was unhooked and would fall off if I got up and tried to grab my panties. But nothing happened, and just lying there was starting to feel awkward, so I finally rose. My bra fell off like expected, and I was naked when I bent over to pick it up. I had turned my back so I wouldn't show him my breasts, but realized too late that I instead exposed my hot-red, cum-filled pussy, like it was a piece of art I wanted to boast with. And that was in fact exactly what I wanted. I was proud.

Shit. This was not good. I was not a slut. I didn't just let a man violate me, and I definitely did not enjoy it. Right? 

His cum was running down the inside of my legs and made my panties stick to my thighs when I tried to get dressed. I went up to his desk where he was sitting by his computer. I lowered my head, too ashamed and humiliated to face him.

"All right then", he said, not looking away from the screen. 

He looked great. Stunning, really. Even better now, after he had used me. My heart raced at the mere thought of it. 

"That will be 75 pounds. Will you pay cash?"

He was going to charge me. 75 bloody pounds. For letting him fuck me for 45 minutes. I couldn't believe it. I searched my bag for my wallet with shaky hands, not knowing how to object. 'I'm not going to pay you for fucking me' seemed absolutely absurd, even under these circumstances. I couldn't even consider saying it out loud. 

So I paid him.

"Let's make another appointment, shall we? Tomorrow at five, would that be good for you?"

I looked up at him, stunned, and he met my eyes with a professional smile.

"Yes", I answered quietly. "Absolutely. Tomorrow at five. Thank you." 

"My pleasure." He returned to his screen.

I left his office, cum still running down my leg, my head still dizzy with arousal, my deceitful, lemon scented pussy still remembering his strong fingers, their vicious pinches, and longing for tomorrow......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1