The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Planning to go BKK to find an ex-WL. Maybe even bao her whole day. Anyone know the rates for whole day of companionship ah?
Aiyah, just let her know you purposely go there and look for her lor. Sound out to her that you like her to accompany you without being too direct. Then see how she reacts lor. If you ask her too directly, means that you are just paying for her company. This means the girlfriend experience will be lesser. On the other hand, it saves time for being direct because you can plan for others if she is unavailable.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I am in my hotel room in Bangkok now waiting for my PCR test result. Sent an email to the Hotel 3 days ago to request for EXPRESS (result in 2 hours) but they said didn't receive it. So now Lan Lan has to wait for it lor. Likely tonight burn if the result comes out the next morning.

By the way, any good place for tonight to recommend along or around Ratchadaphisek Road? I am keeping my finger crossed, hoping the result will be out soon The hotel I stay not so good. Only for today and night, tomorrow I will switch to another place that I booked through Airbnb.

Old 26-03-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clementxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FL contact mama San or agent please share
Old 26-03-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
congyin is Cool - loads of Potential

Any one going during Songkran week. Want to party together, please PM me.
Thank you.

Any old birds free during that week, willing to meet or advise me. Appreciate your help.
Old 27-03-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post
At wechat ID kbpoonn good incall massage
I use to call when I in bkk enjoy
Thanks for the tip. I contacted them. Enjoyed the massage in the comfort of my room naked Masseur is pretty too. However, she quoted me a ridiculous price for a handjob and ST. In the end, she left my room with resentment because I did not take up her offer.

Old 27-03-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Towkay. if feeling rich can go spend money there and review. 55555

if you say blanja bros in bkk now, many will follow you surely. 55555

Just nice today and tomorrow they have events.
This kind of joint IMO will enjoy more if go together with friends who can play

Old 27-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
where bro? in bkk now

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
Don't make it sound like you will only catch covid in KTV. Go clubbing, massage , eating in restaurant , blah blah blah, will also wor.

PIMP price increase is too expensive. Last time i went to 1 local ktv, really no foreigners. Just hope those don't increase .
Old 27-03-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
wanna to cheong together. PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I am in my hotel room in Bangkok now waiting for my PCR test result. Sent an email to the Hotel 3 days ago to request for EXPRESS (result in 2 hours) but they said didn't receive it. So now Lan Lan has to wait for it lor. Likely tonight burn if the result comes out the next morning.

By the way, any good place for tonight to recommend along or around Ratchadaphisek Road? I am keeping my finger crossed, hoping the result will be out soon The hotel I stay not so good. Only for today and night, tomorrow I will switch to another place that I booked through Airbnb.
Old 28-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haizzzz you hurt her feeling deep deep. 55555

So did your PCR result came back same night or next day???
How to take up the offer? Although she dropped her price of 5000B to 4000B for pounding, the price was still high. We can get ST for 2000B in Thermae. Luckily, I did not take up her offer, or else could be a rushed job. This is because her Boss texted her and she had to rush for her next appointment. Came back same night.

Old 28-03-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
its just like some chiongsters in Dome1 coordinate with FL Book her last slot then go out and then overnight.
Nowadays, no or very little night entertainment Venues after 11 pm.

Old 28-03-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
yes very little. if there are its way out of sukhumvit area. lately ive had to be around 20 minutes away from sukhumvit to enjoy and stay out till 3-4am.
Old 28-03-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
yes very little. if there are its way out of sukhumvit area. lately ive had to be around 20 minutes away from sukhumvit to enjoy and stay out till 3-4am.
PM me the venue leh …haha

Old 28-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
if talking thailand? have la just we as tourist don't know where. some also don't want risk especially alone or breaking any rules get caught.

correct la. cant risk a fellow bro breaking rules so best not to go alone
Old 28-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
cowboy is open till 12 at least.
A couple of bars even stay open after 12, but upstairs. Kazy is one.

Got 1 is 3 floors. 1st floor only a bar counter with almost no space to sit.
2nd floor is a bar
3rd floor is a club
i saw groups of foreigners entering to go up at 12 last night.... According to the latest google map review, someone quoted that its open "till late".
Its called "Penny Black Pub"
Lack of girls there. Best bring your own girl.
Old 29-03-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk ? Will be there for a week. Pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1