The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyBe View Post
Visited One2 Club with my friends during HH and it is worth the money for 3 towers for $148. Added Mummy Vy Vy thru WeChat NaNa_2866 and she has 13 girls which 4 are pretty. Vy Vy do really provide excellent service and attention to make sure we are having fun. For $50, the girls stay with us like booking. Vy Vy is really one of the best mummy that we have seen and you won’t regret giving her $50. Good service from waiter too ($10).

Will return to look for Vy Vy. You won’t regret to meet her.
High playability: Ruby, Sumii, Titi and Nini.

wow,nice bro HEADS UP for info.

People who zap me,forgive.
People who add me ,thanks.

Not for points,my rank 41 can come out if wanted lor.

Have fun all and take care, best wishes
Old 16-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:

Visited One2 Club with my friends during HH and it is worth the money for 3 towers for $148. Added Mummy Vy Vy thru WeChat NaNa_2866 and she has 13 girls which 4 are pretty. Vy Vy do really provide excellent service and attention to make sure we are having fun. For $50, the girls stay with us like booking. Vy Vy is really one of the best mummy that we have seen and you won’t regret giving her $50. Good service from waiter too ($10).

Will return to look for Vy Vy. You won’t regret to meet her.
High playability: Ruby, Sumii, Titi and Nini.

Nice advertising post clone
So obvious you posting to advertise the place
Old 16-07-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Quote:

..........For $50, the girls stay with us like booking
This part is really a bit hard to believe, ultimately the girls are here to work earn as much as they can by covering as many rooms per night as possible. Even if there are no customers and no rooms to butterfly to, they would go back to their rest area to slack a bit instead of letting customer earn the privilege of a $250 booking session for $50. Just my thoughts no offense
Old 16-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BennyBe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
Where’s one2 club?
It is at Selegie Centre, next to Hotel 81 Selegie.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
A bit sort of advertising bro.. since I want to support Vy Vy.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
This part is really a bit hard to believe, ultimately the girls are here to work earn as much as they can by covering as many rooms per night as possible. Even if there are no customers and no rooms to butterfly to, they would go back to their rest area to slack a bit instead of letting customer earn the privilege of a $250 booking session for $50. Just my thoughts no offense
No offence taken bro.
I wouldn't say they won't slack but Vy Vy do make sure they come back if they disappear for too long.
Old 16-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
0jinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
Hi Bros ..any ktv which can give dedicated gals ..or less butterflies ..Fridays I see 30 mins butterflies after 5 mins company ..too bad lah
Most if not all Vietnamese joints can book girls for the entire session. I believe standard booking rate is 200 for HH and 250 for other sessions.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 16
xtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros, a KTV newbie here.

Need to bring my horny friends for a birthday party, so seriously need your suggestion on the current service and girls's average playability of these joints. Thank you !

If you can throw in a mms's contact, it's much appreciated too.

Palace 9
Posh13
Supreme
Old 16-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Just went to One2 Club. I went for HH. Price quite cheap at $148 with 3 tower last beer. Mummy Vy Vy has a stable of 11 girls
How "wild" are the girls?
Old 16-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
Where’s one2 club?
Selegie centre basement
Old 16-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
How "wild" are the girls?
How wild you want???
Old 16-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
What’s so hard to believe? Just believe it or not. Up to you. I posted FR. He went try. We said same things. Best mummy I ever had. In my long long time of chionging KTV. I strongly recommend this place. Tell Vy Vy SAM recommended you. And see if my FR is true
Old 16-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
He is not my clone. Nor do I ever have clone. I don’t need to. And I don’t want to.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Go and experience for yourself. Then come here and tell us possible or not
Old 17-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow ,Im quite surprised noboday zap me further... (Which is a good thing?)

Actually,Im quite done with SBF whether Im power 41 or whatever it doesnt matters...

Challenge me show you then I obliged but whats the big deal?

For KTV scenes,can try Supreme or The Lord...
(One 2 club I never go cos the MMS a bit hostile?)
I dun want to go into details.

Coming session ,The Lord .PM me for slots but no guarantees.
You dun know me never mind,those ever drink with me knew me.I dun need to prove anything,papasans maybe know me a bit ok liao lol..

Verdict:We just come to have fun,going to quit SBF forum soon if possible.(Think quite hard unless go monestry become MONK lol...)

Person I chat last often: Bro H.S,he knew a bit about me ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1