The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 15-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 16
K810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Saw a couple of bro written FR for Jes , decided to give a try. To be honest Sensual ladies are by luck, patron his ladies before, 3 out 5 are good. Here's my personal encounter:

Location was very central. It had a nice view almost at the top level of the hotel. First knocked, saw a couple of ladies inside the room, two wanted to stay and see us do our deed, told them I wouldn't mind if they want to join, if not they have to go. They gladly left, that's where she starts kissing and teasing. Appearance is similar to picture just that she has tanner skin tone. She was wearing a black lace dress at that time that showed her curvacious body.

Face : 9 - cute looking, seductive eyes, always an eye contact whenever she's down there.
Body : 8 - very slim and curvy, nice to hug with a sweet ass to bonk her during doggy.
Boobs : 6.5 - I'm a boobs lover however, it is a little small, probably a small B cup, but with perky and sensitive tits.
BBBJ : 9 - very slow, slurping sounds, no teething at all and a seductive eye contact which I almost CIM.
FJ : 9.5 - very clean, did multiple positions which she obliged. Made her came several times which she commented due to my big tool.
Communication : 9 - chatty, since I know Bahasa, very easy to communicate and she understands simple English too.
GFE : 9.5 - she frenched with awesome tongue twisting. Loves to be hugged and simply wraps around you if you're good.
RTF: oh yes, maybe just before she is leaving in a few more days.

A sextisfied session. Did manage to do a shot as she was in hurry but kept apologizing. Bad part is when I left, another bro was right at the door which scared the hell out of me. Bro Sensual, please bringing more gems like her and put in updated LIVE pics of them just like FL1.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by K810i View Post
Saw a couple of bro written FR for Jes , decided to give a try. To be honest Sensual ladies are by luck, patron his ladies before, 3 out 5 are good. Here's my personal encounter:

Location was very central. It had a nice view almost at the top level of the hotel. First knocked, saw a couple of ladies inside the room, two wanted to stay and see us do our deed, told them I wouldn't mind if they want to join, if not they have to go. They gladly left, that's where she starts kissing and teasing. Appearance is similar to picture just that she has tanner skin tone. She was wearing a black lace dress at that time that showed her curvacious body.

Face : 9 - cute looking, seductive eyes, always an eye contact whenever she's down there.
Body : 8 - very slim and curvy, nice to hug with a sweet ass to bonk her during doggy.
Boobs : 6.5 - I'm a boobs lover however, it is a little small, probably a small B cup, but with perky and sensitive tits.
BBBJ : 9 - very slow, slurping sounds, no teething at all and a seductive eye contact which I almost CIM.
FJ : 9.5 - very clean, did multiple positions which she obliged. Made her came several times which she commented due to my big tool.
Communication : 9 - chatty, since I know Bahasa, very easy to communicate and she understands simple English too.
GFE : 9.5 - she frenched with awesome tongue twisting. Loves to be hugged and simply wraps around you if you're good.
RTF: oh yes, maybe just before she is leaving in a few more days.

A sextisfied session. Did manage to do a shot as she was in hurry but kept apologizing. Bad part is when I left, another bro was right at the door which scared the hell out of me. Bro Sensual, please bringing more gems like her and put in updated LIVE pics of them just like FL1.
haha bro should have asked the 2 to stay ma.. who knows they watch liao gets horny then hoseh liao.. does Jes french?>
Old 15-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 16
K810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
haha bro should have asked the 2 to stay ma.. who knows they watch liao gets horny then hoseh liao.. does Jes french?>
Yes she does.
Old 15-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

I love Indo girls but nowadays the way they do their eyebrows.. tsk..a bit turn off ah lol
Old 15-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Serendipity7day deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I saw that kind of eyebrow everyday... Lucky you.....
Old 17-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Nita, she seem fine... just wondering how her services hold up...
Old 21-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a great session with Miko Komine.
She's a very cute giggly japanese girl and her command of english is pretty good too.

Look: 10 (just like the photos, what you see is what you get, fair skin cute syt)
Boob: 8 (Japanese Ds equals to our Cs but all natural and soft and pinkish nipples)
BBBJ: 9 (fast strong suction with deep throat, pretty amazing)
Frenching: 8 (mostly soft kisses on the lips, not into deep frenching)
Painting: 9 (clean shaved and gets wet very easily)
FJ: 9 (her favorite position is doggy, accommodating of various positions, tight and her moans/facial expressions are heavenly)

RTF: must see pocket. lol.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bagedel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time patron of BroSensual's Indo chicks here.

Took 2 girls in the past few weeks.

Jes
Looks: 7.5 (prettier in person)
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 6
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 9

I think I was lucky with Jes as I was the first customer upon her arrival to SG. She told me she is an insurance agent back in her country and you can see she was quite hesitant in a few procedures - she asked if usually we put a condom on for the BBBJ. (i guess she's new to this business?) Overall she looked like she enjoyed sex and came a few times during the session. Managed to paint her also, nice and clean pussy. RTF twice.

Eline
Looks:6.5
Body:8
Boobs:9
Frenching: No
BBBJ:5
FJ:7

All I can say about Eline is that her boobs are amazing. Service-wise a little cold. I'm one of those guys who prefer to drag out the first shot rather than take 2 shots so she kept asking me to hurry up. Worth it for boob-lovers if you don't mind the lack of warmth in her service. RTF: Not for me

--

A bit of heads up if you want to visit BroSensual's stable: bring your own towel if possible(unless you dont mind sharing the same wet towel with other bros). Also, he has this thing of double bookings where I'm in the middle of a session and another bro already knocking on the door. Otherwise, he's brought a few indo gems in.
Old 28-10-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysky View Post
Had a great session with Miko Komine.
She's a very cute giggly japanese girl and her command of english is pretty good too.

Look: 10 (just like the photos, what you see is what you get, fair skin cute syt)
Boob: 8 (Japanese Ds equals to our Cs but all natural and soft and pinkish nipples)
BBBJ: 9 (fast strong suction with deep throat, pretty amazing)
Frenching: 8 (mostly soft kisses on the lips, not into deep frenching)
Painting: 9 (clean shaved and gets wet very easily)
FJ: 9 (her favorite position is doggy, accommodating of various positions, tight and her moans/facial expressions are heavenly)

RTF: must see pocket. lol.
Bro, Which stable,damage and ctc?ty
Old 30-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Vivi form Sensual

Look 7/10. same as pics, innocent and pre
Boobs: 7/10. natural and soft to grab.
Body: 7/10. Perky butts, nice curve,long hair, averge build
BBBJ: 8/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

You will be suprise, she is the wild and naughty type .

Kudos to Sensual for the arrangement.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Vivi form Sensual

Look 7/10. same as pics, innocent and pre
Boobs: 7/10. natural and soft to grab.
Body: 7/10. Perky butts, nice curve,long hair, averge build
BBBJ: 8/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

You will be suprise, she is the wild and naughty type .

Kudos to Sensual for the arrangement.
bro does she french? shaved?
Old 30-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

any super young ones? small petite frame. can carry to fuck one. recommend pls thanks
Old 30-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
abcdboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Eline fron Sensual.
Looks : picture looks better than person 6/10
Body: small frame with HUGE BOOBS
Service: felt she was too rushed with everything except the shower,was checking phone alot.

A little disappointed compared to other girls I've tried with Sensual
Old 31-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdboy View Post
Tried Eline fron Sensual.
Looks : picture looks better than person 6/10
Body: small frame with HUGE BOOBS
Service: felt she was too rushed with everything except the shower,was checking phone alot.

A little disappointed compared to other girls I've tried with Sensual
His does not sound "Grear bonk" as thread implies ?
Old 31-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bagedel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thread started as "Great Bonks" but slowly became "Consolidated Bonks/FRs"

I don't personally mind it if it's still helpful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1