The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Police report made over ads requesting upskirt videos

RACHEL AU YONG, THE STRAITS TIMES

Aug 20, 2017 08:39 am

At least one all-girls' school has filed a police report and reached out to parents after the emergence of online advertisements asking for upskirt videos from students.

These ads on shopping apps Carousell and Locanto, believed to have been posted by the same person, offered $30 to $60 to girls in secondary schools in exchange for "upskirt fetish videos" of themselves.

The advertiser, who claimed to be a 33-year-old male, wrote that there would be more money for girls from schools with uniforms featuring pinafores, and named Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (PLMGS) and CHIJ Secondary as examples.

He also posted photographs of suggested poses and gave instructions on how to film the videos: "Basically flip skirt/pinafore, pull shirt from underneath and show what's under."

The ads, posted last week, were taken down earlier this week.

CHIJ Secondary principal Karen Tay told The Straits Times that the school has made a police report, as well as informed its students about the posts.

"Our girls were advised against responding to such advertisements, which prey on them, for their own protection. We have also advised them to look out for each other," she said.

"In addition, our parents have also been informed of such posts and we sought their support and partnership in emphasising the importance of not falling prey to such requests."

The Straits Times understands that PLMGS students were also advised about the posts yesterday morning.

In response to queries, a Carousell spokesman said such listing requests are rare. She added that the post was taken down on the same day it was posted, after it was flagged by other community users.

In a private chat with a concerned parent posing as an interested student, the advertiser suggested working out a long-term deal with "you and your friends if they are interested".

He also told her that the requested actions are "nothing extremely explicit. Just something you might have done before in school often".

He added that the videos are for his own use and that no faces should be shown in them. He also said he would not do meet-ups.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/pol...upskirt-videos

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-08-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Police report made over ads requesting upskirt videos

This guy is really very daring.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Police report made over ads requesting upskirt videos

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...emale-students

Apparently he has been arrested. I thought buying it from wiliing participants should be ok? At least is not an upskirt offence since it's "staged" ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1