The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
dragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Army no sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by trungquoc View Post
@TS, why cannot masturbate?
Can get monkey to masturbate him.
Old 19-08-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoodyRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpearl View Post
Can get monkey to masturbate him.
Go to park to catch monkey?
Old 20-08-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
I broke up with my steady gf 5-6 month before enlistment. In between have many flings but nothing sexual. All the flings want to go steady but I wasn't keen to get tied down so quickly again.
Still can manage by pcc without selling my freedom for sexual satisfaction.

Never did I know when I enlisted, the regimentation shock plus constant male environment really made my horniness x 99999. Jerking off to FHM was no longer enough. I vividly remember even Vivian Lai's ugly face on the vending machines made me crazy horny (since she was the only female image on Tekong). And this was only 2 weeks in my army life during confinement period.

So I began re-contacting my ex with short text during training and also my other flings whom I had rejected. But this time no longer having innocent platonic intentions but rather solely the intention to use them for my sexual needs. That feeling is really a baseline human need, like if you are fucking hungry during outfield, any ration you also will eat.

So any hole I was also going to fuck.

After confinement, that Friday night. I was supposed to meet my ex and she wanted to pick me but I told her no (fake concern to her that it was far but truth is I don't want her to re-connect with my parents again whom were coming). Told her I meet her for movie instead nearby mall. Who knows I KO upon reaching home my bed after 2 weeks.

I woke up about 2am and saw her bomb of msg (emotional shit as usual) immediately call her and after hoaxing i said I miss her. She say meet tmr so late no movie nothing to do bla bla. I was tired but re-charged and thanks to army training I could function w less than 7 hours of sleep. Wasn't going to waste my time out sleeping.
Said I miss her so badly. She agreed and allow me to sneak into her place and room while family asleep. She got one elder sis quite hot, always using computer in another room till wee hours. Luckily managed to sneak pass.

Straight away, act interested and catch up not more than 5 minutes we started frenching and lifted her t shirt. Everything was tactical dark so I never had to see her ugly face. Her body had beautifully full B cup breast I immediately started sucking hungrily like a deprived monk. Her moans were controlled to avoid her family notice. But my slurping and sucking sound was definitely loud. Till her tits became pointed.

Pulled my pants down which my cock was fully erected since dunno when. Prompted her to start her usual service routine and she began frenching me while stroking my rock hard cock. All this while I never stopped squeezing her breast as I handled them roughly like 2 control knobs to increase/decrease tempo.

Forgotten that we were in her room, with family sleeping and her Sis room beside and still awake. We stripped till we were stark naked and all that left was lust (maybe love for her)

Motioned her to kneel down and submit, and she obediently obliged. Licking my groin and balls. I took my camera phone (2mp those days) and began recording her doing it. Horny slut had no say when she tried to stop to protest, I force my cock into her mouth and jammed in down her throat. Instinctively, she kept bobbing her head and forgot about the camera. Tired standing I took a seat on her chair and she crawled over, with her hanging B cups showing the full shape I was fucking going insane.

She began sucking my cock head while hands and legs still on fours (no hands) while I was sitting and my cock kept springing back out of her mouth as she played with it in this teasing manner.

Finally could no longer take it I stopped recording and stood up. With out her moving, I began doggying her and pumping like no tomorrow. So horny I wished I could split myself to gangbang her so I could enjoy all her holes simultaneously.

Switched to cowgirl as it is my fav that I can play with her breast while she fucks. Began to suck hungrily as she used my cock, alternating between rocking and bouncing.

Finally proceeded to missionary as I wanted to cum. Fucked and enjoyed the sensation fully before cumming all over her breasts.

Then as immediate as I cummed, my lust was sated and I became the cold uncaring guy. Was uninterested to talk to her and found her irritating. Ask her if she had other guys during 5-6 months (didn't matter too just needed to release) and she said no. Just guy friends.
I will later go on to find out other stuff but not that I care. Just confirmed what a slut she was.

I left like a had just visited a FL and rushing off after the deed. I don't consider her a fuck buddy as she was emotionally engaged.

It will repeat a few times and I will only go to her for sex with some entertainment like going out just to keep it "realistic".

Btw this story was only for Friday on that week..
I will go out to meet my other flings.
Let me know if Bros want to hear more on this ex or other flings.
Now that is so so damn good!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 20-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
I broke up with my steady gf 5-6 month before enlistment. In between have many flings but nothing sexual. All the flings want to go steady but I wasn't keen to get tied down so quickly again.
Still can manage by pcc without selling my freedom for sexual satisfaction.

Never did I know when I enlisted, the regimentation shock plus constant male environment really made my horniness x 99999. Jerking off to FHM was no longer enough. I vividly remember even Vivian Lai's ugly face on the vending machines made me crazy horny (since she was the only female image on Tekong). And this was only 2 weeks in my army life during confinement period.

So I began re-contacting my ex with short text during training and also my other flings whom I had rejected. But this time no longer having innocent platonic intentions but rather solely the intention to use them for my sexual needs. That feeling is really a baseline human need, like if you are fucking hungry during outfield, any ration you also will eat.

So any hole I was also going to fuck.

After confinement, that Friday night. I was supposed to meet my ex and she wanted to pick me but I told her no (fake concern to her that it was far but truth is I don't want her to re-connect with my parents again whom were coming). Told her I meet her for movie instead nearby mall. Who knows I KO upon reaching home my bed after 2 weeks.

I woke up about 2am and saw her bomb of msg (emotional shit as usual) immediately call her and after hoaxing i said I miss her. She say meet tmr so late no movie nothing to do bla bla. I was tired but re-charged and thanks to army training I could function w less than 7 hours of sleep. Wasn't going to waste my time out sleeping.
Said I miss her so badly. She agreed and allow me to sneak into her place and room while family asleep. She got one elder sis quite hot, always using computer in another room till wee hours. Luckily managed to sneak pass.

Straight away, act interested and catch up not more than 5 minutes we started frenching and lifted her t shirt. Everything was tactical dark so I never had to see her ugly face. Her body had beautifully full B cup breast I immediately started sucking hungrily like a deprived monk. Her moans were controlled to avoid her family notice. But my slurping and sucking sound was definitely loud. Till her tits became pointed.

Pulled my pants down which my cock was fully erected since dunno when. Prompted her to start her usual service routine and she began frenching me while stroking my rock hard cock. All this while I never stopped squeezing her breast as I handled them roughly like 2 control knobs to increase/decrease tempo.

Forgotten that we were in her room, with family sleeping and her Sis room beside and still awake. We stripped till we were stark naked and all that left was lust (maybe love for her)

Motioned her to kneel down and submit, and she obediently obliged. Licking my groin and balls. I took my camera phone (2mp those days) and began recording her doing it. Horny slut had no say when she tried to stop to protest, I force my cock into her mouth and jammed in down her throat. Instinctively, she kept bobbing her head and forgot about the camera. Tired standing I took a seat on her chair and she crawled over, with her hanging B cups showing the full shape I was fucking going insane.

She began sucking my cock head while hands and legs still on fours (no hands) while I was sitting and my cock kept springing back out of her mouth as she played with it in this teasing manner.

Finally could no longer take it I stopped recording and stood up. With out her moving, I began doggying her and pumping like no tomorrow. So horny I wished I could split myself to gangbang her so I could enjoy all her holes simultaneously.

Switched to cowgirl as it is my fav that I can play with her breast while she fucks. Began to suck hungrily as she used my cock, alternating between rocking and bouncing.

Finally proceeded to missionary as I wanted to cum. Fucked and enjoyed the sensation fully before cumming all over her breasts.

Then as immediate as I cummed, my lust was sated and I became the cold uncaring guy. Was uninterested to talk to her and found her irritating. Ask her if she had other guys during 5-6 months (didn't matter too just needed to release) and she said no. Just guy friends.
I will later go on to find out other stuff but not that I care. Just confirmed what a slut she was.

I left like a had just visited a FL and rushing off after the deed. I don't consider her a fuck buddy as she was emotionally engaged.

It will repeat a few times and I will only go to her for sex with some entertainment like going out just to keep it "realistic".

Btw this story was only for Friday on that week..
I will go out to meet my other flings.
Let me know if Bros want to hear more on this ex or other flings.

Great. I remember when I doing ns time. Broke up with gf. Than also damn horny after book out. That time still sat afternoon than can book out and Sunday need to book in. Lucky for me I got an older god Sister who willing to help me. She is my ex. So after every book out will go her house or mineto stay over and f. Those was the days.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
iHANDJOBLOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

use your hands.
use your hands.
pcc, cheap and Shiok too.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trungquoc View Post
@TS, why cannot masturbate?
There is a law if u are caught doing in the camp, u will get charged. Stupid law. Still remember it since my army days in 80s

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Its not cannot is you dont dare lah...
Army Rule No. 1 - Dont whatever you can but dont get caught.
Once you start the ball rolling, very soon you have will PCC buddy in camp liao...
hahah fully agree on this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1