The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Klove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Klove koreans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
The way you reply reflects your maturity. Must be a little boy with zero IQ.

No money don't bonk. Simple as that.
Thanks bros for all your views good and bad. We are a new operator and we humbly seek your feedback to how we can also improve ourselves. Selling price is as is given the high costing as seen with other operators and given the tough environment we have to operate in. We hope to service our sbf bros and bring in the best of Korea for bros to enjoy. Once again thank you and we hope to just put a stop to this so that everyone can enjoy and move forward.

Yours humbly

Klove
Old 01-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whiskersF is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow only a day not here and we have a war here.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchos View Post
Both got their point.
But Bro Sammy hunk it seems that you are the owner of K love.
You seem to be defending them alot.
I believe alot of brothers here will prefer cheap and good.
So you are saying that you will pay 1000 for a korean?
If so, you got to be the few brothers who are spoiling the okts.
I'm not the okt la. I'm just a normal guy.

Just feel absurd that some idiots here are complaining about the price. There's a supply and demand and prices are determined by market force. So it effectively filter out cheapos who can afford and good for those Bros who wants exclusivity.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Klove koreans

This is in dome 1 - bewared

Just for sharing

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 03-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
misrepresentation again or what?
Old 03-08-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Bro there's always a market that will not find $500 , $1000 or even $5000 expensive. He is pricing it high for the premium effect. It's not about what kind of girls he has, it's about how he markets them. Priced at $500 they do less work and earn more.

Simply put, you are not his target market. And trust me, hes still making a lot of money.
Sorry to say Bro, but you sound very ARROGANT.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
KNN, no money don't book. Go and use your right hand. Don't come here and kpkb say $500 expensive. Cheapo piece of shit.

You will be zapped by me.
Another ARROGANT Kerboard Warrior.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftrunner View Post
OKT is not your mother leh. If mother, i am more than willing to give 500 to her without questioning. You are thinking too far apart bro.

Now i ask u, got 2 korean. one is 350 one is 500. U take who?

I can feel your bite. Reality must have eaten a part of your life hor. Chill la.
Bro, i have a feeling these guys are OKT runners. And they feel threatened that protitute are overpriced.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchos View Post
Both got their point.
But Bro Sammy hunk it seems that you are the owner of K love.
You seem to be defending them alot.
I believe alot of brothers here will prefer cheap and good.
So you are saying that you will pay 1000 for a korean?
If so, you got to be the few brothers who are spoiling the okts.
Haha..well said Bro!!
Old 03-08-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Just feel absurd that some idiots here are complaining about the price. There's a supply and demand and prices are determined by market force. So it effectively filter out cheapos who can afford and good for those Bros who wants exclusivity.
All of us are always trying to get a good deal and make our cash last longer. Stopmthe bullshit about market forces. MY ASS
Old 03-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

Those "cheapos" that you blasted represents.a MAJORITY of us, including me. Maybe rich guys like you dont need to troll websites for pros. Just drive around town in your Lambos or Ferrari wearing your bling-bling to get your Korean and Japanese models
Old 03-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1029 View Post
Those "cheapos" that you blasted represents.a MAJORITY of us, including me. Maybe rich guys like you dont need to troll websites for pros. Just drive around town in your Lambos or Ferrari wearing your bling-bling to get your Korean and Japanese models
i agree with bro nicki, perhaps OKT should try girls from other stables to get
an idea of what is the standard is like in SG when u charge $500,
in fact ur $500 standard pales much in comparison with bro iconick's $250 standard... not selling for bro iconick but from a cheongster pt of view...

perhaps ur services that u offer might work in korea or other countries but definitely not here, sooner or lata u will self pawn...

by setting up many clones and runners to attack genuine FR samsters will only get you so far...
Old 03-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
i agree with bro nicki, perhaps OKT should try girls from other stables to get
an idea of what is the standard is like in SG when u charge $500,
in fact ur $500 standard pales much in comparison with bro iconick's $250 standard... not selling for bro iconick but from a cheongster pt of view...

perhaps ur services that u offer might work in korea or other countries but definitely not here, sooner or lata u will self pawn...

by setting up many clones and runners to attack genuine FR samsters will only get you so far...
100 points haha
Old 03-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Hyuga is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I posted a review on Klove and it got deleted. Visited Lindy, photos are fake, real person Cmi looks. Geylang 150 and sammybabes 300-400 locals are way better. Don't waste ur hard earn money. I agree every lady have their price, but no thanks for ladies priced beyond their quality. I don't write much FRs though I chonged for years but nowadays really very bad. For locals, sgbabes are overpriced for their shit quality, though once in a while got 1 not bad one. Butterfly babes average quality at just barely acceptable price. Sammybabes very good value and very honest okt, won't tell u chio if not chio, bros should go for Ella when she's available. I won't say very pretty but syt with body to die for.

As a reference, my type are like arianna from platinum, sweetangel who was around for a very short while, Kelly from amk chio and only charged 150 in those days, faye can't remember which stable was not bad now with butterfly under different name. Kate from sammybabes no longer around. Wonderland had some good quality babes as well but pricier.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuga View Post
I posted a review on Klove and it got deleted. Visited Lindy, photos are fake, real person Cmi looks. Geylang 150 and sammybabes 300-400 locals are way better. Don't waste ur hard earn money. I agree every lady have their price, but no thanks for ladies priced beyond their quality. I don't write much FRs though I chonged for years but nowadays really very bad. For locals, sgbabes are overpriced for their shit quality, though once in a while got 1 not bad one. Butterfly babes average quality at just barely acceptable price. Sammybabes very good value and very honest okt, won't tell u chio if not chio, bros should go for Ella when she's available. I won't say very pretty but syt with body to die for.

As a reference, my type are like arianna from platinum, sweetangel who was around for a very short while, Kelly from amk chio and only charged 150 in those days, faye can't remember which stable was not bad now with butterfly under different name. Kate from sammybabes no longer around. Wonderland had some good quality babes as well but pricier.
yupz klove cmi, waste of time and money...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1