The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lynn Tan has given birth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Met Lynn at the Maldives some years back.

the body and neh neh are worth a fap plus fack
Old 24-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Devil320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much is a few grand?? 6 figure ok leh, think many bros got chance but now no more le unless the ang mor also play play. thought she used to have local bf?
Old 24-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Apparantly a lot of people here do not know anything about her. Just posting fake stuffs...Firstly, i am very sure she don't need to sell her body to earn that extra $$$. Do any of u even have the slightest idea on what she works as? I am sure she has no problem earning 6 figure or maybe even earning seven figure amount a year herself.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 24-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wantanbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey1982 View Post
the body and neh neh are worth a fap plus fack
Agree with you bro!
Old 24-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Apparantly a lot of people here do not know anything about her. Just posting fake stuffs...Firstly, i am very sure she don't need to sell her body to earn that extra $$$. Do any of u even have the slightest idea on what she works as? I am sure she has no problem earning 6 figure or maybe even earning seven figure amount a year herself.
Given what she works as and her social status, i highly doubt she sells her body at all. Though i wouldn't rule out the possibility of her sleeping with her clients to clinch some major deals.
Old 24-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Given what she works as and her social status, i highly doubt she sells her body at all. Though i wouldn't rule out the possibility of her sleeping with her clients to clinch some major deals.
bingo!!!!!
Old 24-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Eh...guess none of u really am aware of her job nature. I am 100% sure she wun need to sleep with anyone to clinch any so call major deals. Not trying to defend her just stating the truth.

The job nature is such that only 10 millions upwards is consider major deal. And there is no guarantee the 10 millions or whatever amount plough in will be a guarantee money spinner. One thing i learn from the rich is that, the richer u r the more stingy u r. No rich person is going to be prepare to throw away 10 millions upward to try their luck in hitting on a girl no matter how beautiful they r.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 24-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Eh...guess none of u really am aware of her job nature. I am 100% sure she wun need to sleep with anyone to clinch any so call major deals. Not trying to defend her just stating the truth.

The job nature is such that only 10 millions upwards is consider major deal. And there is no guarantee the 10 millions or whatever amount plough in will be a guarantee money spinner. One thing i learn from the rich is that, the richer u r the more stingy u r. No rich person is going to be prepare to throw away 10 millions upward to try their luck in hitting on a girl no matter how beautiful they r.....
True about that, but than again. If I was to spend that money not knowing if it will spin me more money. Might as well get some pussy first? Lol
Old 24-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
sabahking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
She does! But those jugs are so lovely! So smooth so creamy.
I wonder if they sag.....

defying.......... GRAVITY .....
Old 24-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
aberdeen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

finally someone making some sense here, these uncles spreading rumours around here are just like those san gu liu po in the market, we wont and we will never know who's the type of person behind the online persona
Old 24-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

so, who is the father?

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 24-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

well i only rmb from newspaper reports that she used to date some local. now i think is some ang mor and probably thats the father
Old 25-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Bro here stop dreaming about her.. this kind of good figure good look girl will only go for Ang Mo.. cos to them.. marry to an Ang Mo will only make them look more high class than marry a local guy..
Look at her boobs n her mouth.. only the side of Ang Mo can fill her well.. local too small to fill her.. haha
Old 25-07-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Bro here stop dreaming about her.. this kind of good figure good look girl will only go for Ang Mo.. cos to them.. marry to an Ang Mo will only make them look more high class than marry a local guy..
Look at her boobs n her mouth.. only the side of Ang Mo can fill her well.. local too small to fill her.. haha
I think there are exceptions. Not all ang mor have big dicks or earn the fattest cheques as well. And there are also ang mor criminals. what is impt is how the suitors measure up to her. there are well to do locals as well. she might have a thing for ang mors that's all, but there r also other miss universe gals who are with locals
Old 25-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Here's Miss Singapore Universe 2012 Lynn Tan post-natal. Her jugs were already big to start with. Check them out now!
inmagine she has just some normal boobs....

i say a solid 6 ..........lol

with those boobs 7
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1