The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Don't let this OKT scam us - hotindonmodels

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindonmodels View Post

Incall Only around Balestier

Name: Jade

Nationality: Indonesian (Surabaya)

Height: 166cm

Weight: 44kg

Vital Stats: 34C-26-34

[B]Damage: $150/90mins/2 (Included Room + CD)

Service: Showering, BBBJ, Frenching, FJ, Massage except Anal and Raw

Contact: SMS / WhatsApp to 90794806 WeChat: Hotindonmodels | Time, Location

Jade is a lovely angel sent to our shores from Surabaya. She will only be here for 2 weeks(don't wait any longer!). Although she doesn't look like it, but she can be a little shy at the beginning. But gradually, you will realise that although you led the way initially, she will begin to take charge instead.

As she is rather new and took a bit of coaxing, please show some TLC bros.

ps: Apologies for the former erroneous pictures, mistake on the part of our agency admin. These pictures are 90% to what you will see in person, figure wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1029 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwanlander View Post
another scam
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindonmodels View Post
We apologise for the mix up in picture posting and it is never in our intention to scam fellow bros here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwanlander View Post

Bro, you really think bros here are fools
2 times you tried to scam the bros here.
So your surabaya model is indian actress.
Meaning rest of your girls pic must be all faked also.

Let's Expose Him
Old 09-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Don't let this OKT scam us - hotindonmodels

Indon is now more ex than Thai! OMG!
And with fake pictures!

Anyway, should separate Asians rates from the world. Fake Koreans (Northern Chinese who speaks Korean), Indon and Laos are charging twice the normal rates in SBF.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2854 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Moderator or admin should delete all his threads
Old 10-06-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10485 / Power: 22
sexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Don't let this OKT scam us - hotindonmodels

Fake photos are Despicable behaviour!

Let's all boycott this cheating OKT!

Exchange Points Welcome! (Minimum 8 Power)
Old 10-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Boss and mod of forum should look into this issue else it will sure tanish the reputation of sbf with such kind of cheating stable be it in which ever dome.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Boss and mod of forum should look into this issue else it will sure tanish the reputation of sbf with such kind of cheating stable be it in which ever dome.
agree on this... root out dishonest stable
Old 10-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlie View Post
Moderator or admin should delete all his threads
Well, the OKT is the paying customer...
Old 10-06-2017, 12:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmm View Post
Yes, you are right. If they want to uphold their reputation and dont want be in the headline in the new or what. They should do it to protect us as comsumer.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 10-06-2017, 04:46 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmm View Post
But if they do things to tarnish SBF reputation of finding good bonks... its not a good investment

Sometimes not all customers are always right, some business will let go of customers who are causing problems to them
Old 10-06-2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Yes, you are right. If they want to uphold their reputation and dont want be in the headline in the new or what. They should do it to protect us as comsumer.
Naka should start a SBF "CASE" body for us consumers
Old 10-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Naka should start a SBF "CASE" body for us consumers
All the scammer's 3 thread deleted. Let's see whats the new nick they come back with and shall update here to prevent bros to fall into their scam.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
But if they do things to tarnish SBF reputation of finding good bonks... its not a good investment

Sometimes not all customers are always right, some business will let go of customers who are causing problems to them
You have your points of view.

For me, i think if scam the forum is at stake because us as comsumer may go report or kbkp to other, then other may gossip here and there and end up hit the headline again in new or what.

So better to just be honest in business. More traffic will come in and more advertiser wil be happy to advertiser here.

That my points

Old 11-06-2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
You have your points of view.

For me, i think if scam the forum is at stake because us as comsumer may go report or kbkp to other, then other may gossip here and there and end up hit the headline again in new or what.

So better to just be honest in business. More traffic will come in and more advertiser wil be happy to advertiser here.

That my points
I am agreeing with you la

Customer = Scam stables

Business = SBF
Old 11-06-2017, 05:21 PM

They're back, and looks like they learn their lesson and uses real photo this time round

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=654110

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=654109
Old 11-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
hotindonmodels has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bros, previously we were just trying to put up similar photos because we had a lacking of it. We apologise for the stupid mistake and guarantee that the girls you see on the thread is exactly what you get. 100% identical. so far despite the backlash, we do have good pending FRs from some bros which I believe they will post up soon. Give us a chance, sorry and thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1