The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Ken1242 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
What are all the cat80 houses?
0866E
What is 0866E? Geylang lor 8 h 66E.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
money makes the world go square

Money makes the world go round
But I do not have enough money to sleep around.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
L10H19
YoYo (No.1) Very Good! Exceed My Expectation!

Was thinking of trying out $80 China Whore 30mins category. So decided to walk into L10H19
Was greeted by this bubbly, lively girl #1 YoYo, she was so enticing I decided to choose her straight away.
OKT say no worries, she is our best girl.

Following her behind looking at her Ass, my didi is already getting harder.

We went upstairs to her private room, immediately she was friendly and make me feel at ease. When I saw her taking off hers clothes, her 35B Boobs bounce out and I was excited already. While showering she wanted to kiss me but I say I just smoke so she gave me Listerine, straight away after gargling she hugs me and gave me French kiss while she soap and fonder with my didi. It was intense! Then she said 我们上床吧 and we wash up to go to the bed.

While I was drying up, she turns on the music and asks me to rest for awhile while she wash herself.

When she came out I smile at her and she smile and say 坏蛋!Then she put her breast next to my face and ask me if I want to suck her tits, maituliao, I grab hold of her lovely soft bosom and lick and suck while she play with my didi and moan, then she French me and then go down to lick my nipple while still fondling with my didi and balls. Then she lie down on me to the other side and lick the other nipple then slowly making her way down south licking and sucking my balls then she lick and bbbj, twisting and sucking. I told her I want to lick her also then she turn around and we do 69. She is very responsive moaning while she suck. Then I lick and tongue fuck her fast, she quicken her speed also until I have to stop her because I was about to come, she cap me and insert my hard cock inside and rub her pussy on me while taking my hands to squeeze her breast. Then she come down and French me. I turn her around and pump her, seeing her nice boobs bouncing and orgasmic face screaming away was a sight to behold, I turn her sideway to fuck then lie down behind her to spoon and finish her off missionary.

She took off my condom and lie beside me while still playing with my didi. She told me I am very good. If have more time she want to AR me also. I told her I want to book her for 1hr next time

Looks: 7.8 One of the best in the house
Boobs: Nice natural B Cup with brown nipples
Height: about 165cm
French: very passionate
Painting: Yes
BBBJ: 7.5 good sensation
FJ: I want to give her a 9 because she really like being pump
GFE: Very high, to me is about 8
RTF: Yes!
This FR I think her BBBJ points could be better, like 8.5, her way of eating my dick and balls really drives me crazy. We have very good chemistry from the start. French like lustful couple. I like eating her pussy too, cute with no hanging meat type. In 69 we start really slowly then gradually became faster and faster until we both want to bang. When FJ we do until we both cum very acute together. Best finale!

RTF: I definitely will!
Old 10-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 15
alito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just tried g1. Overall worth it. Nice skin with juicy boobs. Svc is top notched.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alito View Post
Just tried g1. Overall worth it. Nice skin with juicy boobs. Svc is top notched.
Ya, G1 is my weekly happy and sextified pill! Juicy indeed man! Two thumbs up all the way!
Old 15-08-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
ebnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

A real service Gem . Special Thanks to the Brudders who provided the FRs

L10H19
Name : Yoyo (tag num 1)
Boobs : 7/10 Soft and Tender (34B+ Fair and nicely shaped)
Look : 7/10 Sweet looking, like a nurse
BBBJ : 7/10 Deep thoat
FJ : 8/10 Hold you to prolong cumming
GFE : 9/10
Damage : S$80 + Tips
RTF : Confirm!
Old 17-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Xiao Hong, GLL10H19. This legal Geylang house is orange in colour. I didn't take note of Xiao Hong's badge number. She is a bit plump. Ave. height of 1.54 m. Fair.
Flawless skin. Nice looking. Quite long straight black hair. Showered me very clean. CBJ. Ball sucking. No catbath. She said she can AR if I topped up money but I declined her offer. Full, intense action from then on. She is one of the most hard working girls I came across. She has no complaints about changing positions. She asked me to top up to 1 hr @ $70 more a few times but I declined her offer. 1/2 hr is a too short duration. RTF Xiao Hong: Possible. I wish her all the best and hope she can become a new Singapore citizen. But I know it's not possible.
Old 20-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
OldKinkyThings deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldKinkyThings deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Ya, G1 is my weekly happy and sextified pill! Juicy indeed man! Two thumbs up all the way!
Seem like a must try
Old 20-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tidalwave14 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
A few chicks at 0672, $80 for 30 minutes, very good service

duo duo number 88
qiqi number 83

I shuangfei both of them for sgd80 each.

being sandwiched by two mischievous gals in the bathroom with soapy rub is a good experience. two boobs in front and two boobs from behind.

88's suction of my dick in the bathroom is heavenly while 83 attack my balls with her tender fingers from behind and kiss my nipple from my side. wah lao oi

on the bed, the suction continues. I also forgot who lick me where. they both are like hungry hyenas preying on a prey. my neck and nipples and balls and rod and thigh are on hiigh alert from the attack. APACHE surrounded by cruise missiles. Warning alert.

83 used her boobs to give me a face pounding while 88 rod me on cowgirl.
I missionery on 88 first with machine gun pounding. But I held control so I can pound on 83 who was leaning on my back as I pound 88. I switch 88 to doggie with 83 clinging on my back. 83 neh neh resting on my back was yet another shiok feel.

After a short pounding exercise on 88 from doggiie, i switch target to 83 as I kept watch of the time. To my surprise, 83's butt very fleshy and shapely. I pound her from behind as 88 is next to me licking my back. I already buah tahan but I wanna fire my load via missionery

I turn 83 to missionery and pound her like no tomorrow. Finally I fired all my load of hellfire missiles into the blackhole.

Tips: when you are shuangfei, you must know when to change condom as the WL will want to change condom for each of them. But the sight of 2 WL of such nature will make me hard

Still have 7 miinutes. I lay on the bed feeling being the victor and yet exhausted. Each of them lie on my shoulder on both sides. So shiok feeling. Like an emperor with the concubines. Can time stop there? balance 3 minutes, we quickly showered and comes the end of a happy ending

damn shiok is what i will describe the experience.
Bro it thought 0672 is cat 60? Up price liao ah?
Old 20-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Believe so and it seems this is the trend now.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidalwave14 View Post
Bro it thought 0672 is cat 60? Up price liao ah?
Can any bro can confirm it?
If cat80 then the 0672 girls are not as pretty as the current cat80 pool
Old 20-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Its 60 for 20 min and 80 for 30 mins.
Old 21-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

10-19

After following some reviews I decided to checkout this house.

Looked around for the highly well reviewed G1 YoYo but didn't see her.

Picked G28 instead
Name: Quan Quan
Looks 6/10 GND, university looking type with spectacles, long hair
Body: 5/10 what she wore was deceiving, long flow white dress, push up bra. Very fair and smooth skin. But when we went into the room, she was wearing tights so her tummy was tucked, ass perked up and thighs looked firm, when she stripped it was like bean curd flowing out with thighs like dao pok! (Covered in Cellulite).
Boobs: 4/10, really saggy, as soon as she took off her bra, gravity kicked in! Boobs had stretched marks as they dropped southwards. Nipples were eraser type.
BBBJ: 4/10 it was only for about two mins, every 20 seconds she would stop and spit. I thought that was disruptive and totally spoiled the mood.
FJ: 4/10 accommodating but mechanical.

RTF: no.

As I left I saw G2 which was probably the most well maintained one in types of physique. I noticed this house have girls that are predominantly on the heavy side. Probably will appeal to those into BBW.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Its 60 for 20 min and 80 for 30 mins.
Are you sure UltramanTiga87? The OKTs in GLL10H19 told me they only have Cat 80 WLs @ 30 mins. No Cat 60 WLs @ 20 mins. Unless they bluffed me?
Old 22-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So L10H19 , only YoYo(G1) can try ?

no other good girls ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1