The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips for safe Sex for first timer.

Going to geylang at brothels for prc women. Other than condom for both oral and vaginal Sex, what else should I look out for to make sure that I'm at least 99% safe from contracting stds. The only thing I want to do is kissing, give the women oral, capped oral and vaginal Sex. Is it really really okay for me to kiss and do oral on them since they go for health check up often? Or should I just be safe and not oral and kissing on them? I'm very confused. Give me tips please Bros. Thank you
Old 12-03-2017, 08:22 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips for safe Sex for first timer.

if u want 99% safe... go for HJ..

condom isnt going to protect you from all STDs.. one of the nastiest STD u could still get is herpes.. no cure and will stay with u for life until a cure is found...
and why on earth would u want to kiss or oral a whore who has been screwed by dont know how many dirty dicks... yucks

read the sticky threads please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Going to geylang at brothels for prc women. Other than condom for both oral and vaginal Sex, what else should I look out for to make sure that I'm at least 99% safe from contracting stds. The only thing I want to do is kissing, give the women oral, capped oral and vaginal Sex. Is it really really okay for me to kiss and do oral on them since they go for health check up often? Or should I just be safe and not oral and kissing on them? I'm very confused. Give me tips please Bros. Thank you

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-03-2017, 05:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no way that you can be 99% safe against catching STDs if you intend to perform the activities that you describe above.

If you give a woman oral you run the risk of catching Gonorrhea, Herpes, HepB and a host of other nasties.

And when it comes to vaginal sex condoms provide very little protection against genital warts and herpes because these viral STDs are transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas that are not protected by the condom eg the scrotum and the base of the penile shaft.

You also need to note that although the legal Geylang broads go for regular health checks they are only tested for a limited number of STDs. They are NOT checked for genital warts, herpes and many other infections. Details at https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175

If you want 99% certainty a hand job is probably the best bet but make sure the whore does not rub her own pussy with the same hand during the process.

My advice, based upon your obvious fear that you might catch something, is not to indulge in commercial sex. All it will do is cause weeks or months of anxiety and depression no matter how careful you are during the encounter. You'll end up imagining all sorts of symptoms and your life will be hell. The mental stress might cause more harm to your wellbeing than any STD.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Legal brothels are safe enough.
If you want additionally safe, ask the okt for a gal that just underwent checks.
Old 13-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no way that you can be 99% safe against catching STDs if you intend to perform the activities that you describe above.

If you give a woman oral you run the risk of catching Gonorrhea, Herpes, HepB and a host of other nasties.

And when it comes to vaginal sex condoms provide very little protection against genital warts and herpes because these viral STDs are transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas that are not protected by the condom eg the scrotum and the base of the penile shaft.

You also need to note that although the legal Geylang broads go for regular health checks they are only tested for a limited number of STDs. They are NOT checked for genital warts, herpes and many other infections. Details at https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175

If you want 99% certainty a hand job is probably the best bet but make sure the whore does not rub her own pussy with the same hand during the process.

My advice, based upon your obvious fear that you might catch something, is not to indulge in commercial sex. All it will do is cause weeks or months of anxiety and depression no matter how careful you are during the encounter. You'll end up imagining all sorts of symptoms and your life will be hell. The mental stress might cause more harm to your wellbeing than any STD.
I think I'm past that phase. Ive had even more scarier encounter. So just to be safe for by a long shot, just wear condom for both oral and fj. No painting etc right? But what if I finger her and I taste her Pussy juice? Is that okay? I can even spit it out after that. Cause I'm not really eating her out. I'm more of a Vaginal person rather than fj.
Old 13-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
If you want additionally safe, ask the okt for a gal that just underwent checks.
Bro can I wechat you? I want to ask more just to best safe. My wechat is johnjoens123
Old 13-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Yes but the checks only cover 4 STDs and leave out those which are the most prevalent ie Warts and Herpes. They don't test for Hep B, C either.

The infection rate for these two viral STDs is probably in excess of 50% given the number of sexual encounters these working girls have in the course of their "careers".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Herpes.
I think herpes its too common, if they test for it no one will be left in the brothels
Old 14-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I think I'm past that phase. Ive had even more scarier encounter. So just to be safe for by a long shot, just wear condom for both oral and fj. No painting etc right? But what if I finger her and I taste her Pussy juice? Is that okay? I can even spit it out after that. Cause I'm not really eating her out. I'm more of a Vaginal person rather than fj.
There is no way of quantifying the risks.

I've known those who have not caught anything after years of indulging in commercial sex and then there are those who ended up infected on their first encounter.

Girlfriends aren't 99% safe either. STDs are so common that unless you remain celibate chances are you're going to catch something sooner or later.

Old 14-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7184 / Power: 18
Nerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful sharing safe sex for the first timer. Thanks bros
Old 15-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you are going for the first time, you should also worry about premature ejaculation or simply cannot stand due to performance anxiety.... good luck bro....
Old 23-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
improper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex with wl carries many risks as many are std carriers, especially fl
Old 24-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To be safe, all will become nun and monk....hehe no offence.

Not easy to have 100% STD free sex. In the near future, those young generation who have HIV from parents will be in the market too. HIV is getting common in some countries, how to prevent. If you don't test, you wouldn't know at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1