The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
chickenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You only read the success stories and not the failures... There's no secret... Only need confidence and don't be desperate
Old 31-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 15
hoonkeetan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoonkeetan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My own sexperience

I hope TS continue soon .
Old 15-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Unholy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My own sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
How did TS managed to get some stranger he met online to bed with him so soon? I am curious about his tricks and keen to learn.

From what you have shared with us that you are working night shift and all, it seem that those women might not necessarily go for your money. Some gold-diggers I've met in my life would have no problem spreading their legs when the right piggybank asks.

Are you really handsome? super charming? or .. are you those type of men who would hit on anything that is moving & comes with holes? hehehe

Share your secrets, otherwise I'd call bullshit!
Bro randy, I'm not Super charming or handsome. But somehow or rather ladies I met says that I coat my words with honey well enough for all these. And I do play my part on paying for their food when we meet for dinner/supper and made them feel comfortable with me. And my shift work is alternate weeks, not just night shift.

There's no secret
Old 15-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

For Bros that like my stories, I will continue when I got the time. Been busy with work stuffs. Thanks for camping
Old 15-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
laryngitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes it is fated. Your destiny will amplify your efforts
Old 15-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Ratanpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
For Bros that like my stories, I will continue when I got the time. Been busy with work stuffs. Thanks for camping
Hope to read new updates soon.
Old 15-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
zamani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
NicoletteJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting stories..
Old 19-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Sorry for the delay. Will write as much as I can whenever I got the time to do so.

So after seeing the picture sent by N, kept thinkin about her and eventually self help when showering.

Days went by, messages were exchanged between me and N, occasionally teasing each other, exchanging photos and talk about that very day. But both of us was busy with work and she busy with school As well and unable to meet. Both of us knows that we want each other so much.

So after a week or so,, when I got half day off from work, and she's at school, I gave her a surprise and Drop by her school and wait for her. Gave her a call and she got a shock and as soon as she end her class, she came out and got into my car. We hugged and she planted a kiss on my cheek. But, she told me that she got to work later on. Upon hearing that, my happiness changed to disappointment. But luckily, she called in and saying that she's unable to work as she was 'sick'.

We went for late lunch, and watch movie together. We held hands like couple when walking from point to point and she even hug my hand when watch movie. Being a 'gentleman', I put my hand over her shoulder and hug her with her head resting on me. Throughout the movie, no actions but only her placin her hand on my little bro for some teasing.

After movie, it's was 7+ pm, we went to the same place went to and but didn't wind down window this time around. Don't know what hit me, upon parking of car, I immediately face N and our lips locked. I wanted more from her and she know it. Her hand unbuckle my pants and took out my semi harden little bro and slowly stroke it. Unknowingly, my hand is rubbing her tight and slowly moving in through her denim shorts. She then automatically remove her shorts and panty for my access to her already wet pussy. Moans filled up the car as I insert my fingers into her. Concurrently, her stokes became faster and faster.

Suddenly, she stopped and looked at me. 'Let's book a room' she said. My mind was blank for a second and agree readily. Headed straight to the usual hotel that I go to and booked a room. Before that, bought helmets from the shop beside the hotel.

Once in the room, both of us stripped to birthday suit and kissed passionately while my hands roam all around her body. Slowly she led me to the side of the bed and I sat down. She then put my little bro bit by bit into her mouth and start blowing. Her BJ was deep and wet with slurping sounds every suction. While she doing her job, I admire her ass and her boobs. She move her body up alittle and placed my little bro in between her boobs and start moving up and down. Don't know if her skill is good or what, I'm cumming. So signalled her and she continue and after a few good rubs, unloaded my army on her boobs and some landed on her face. She smiled and I help her up and proceed to the toilet together to wash up. We washed each other and dry ourselves. Lie on the bed and chatted, watch tv with her in my arms.

After resting, I want to satisfy her. I slowly move down on her and lick her wet pussy. It was nicely shaved with no smell. She started moaning and touch her own body in enjoyment. I fasten my pace and slowly insert one, two and three fingers in her. Her moans became louder and louder along with the increment of the pace of the finger fucking. Soon she arched her back and juice flow down my fingers. N sit up and forcefully turn me over and begin to suck my little bro. Every suction, She push it deep into her mouth. She took it out and lick and suck my balls while looking at me. The look on her face tells me that she needed more. I took the helmet and passed to her. She open and place it on my little bro with her mouth. Making sure it fitted nicely, she climb up and rode facing me. She wasn't tight but just nice for my little bro. I felt her muscle 'kiap' my little bro tightly. With her solid C boobs swinging up and down, I sit up and buried my face in it and enjoy the boobs and nipples while she ride. Soon, we changed position. Doggy is what I enjoyed the most with her. Her ass is so firm and doggy was damm good. After few mins of banging, I turn her facing me, took out the helmet and wanted to release on her face. But to my surprise, she took my little bro into her mouth and without giving her signal, I shoot everything into her mouth. She gave me a cheeky smile while my little bro still in her mouth. After I release everything, she licked dry my bro making sure she taken every drop in her mouth. She open her mouth and let all my solders to land on her boobs and use her hands to spread all over her boobs. After which, she went to toilet to wash up while I lie on the bed and looked at her back view walking away.

Such a pleasure scene....
Old 19-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Talking Re: My own sexperience

Thanks all Bro and sis for the encouragement. Will update again when I'm free !!
Old 19-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

After resting/chatting for 30mins or so, N started playing her boobs while looking at me. I lean over, kiss her, stroking her hair and enjoy every bit of her lips. Slowly kiss turn into frenching, hands started to roam around, little bro harden with the touch of her hands wrapping around my bro and stroking it. My hand move southwards and rub her clit and slowly move my face in the same direction and lick her wet pussy. I circulate my finger outside while inserting my tongue deep into her pussy. She close her tight holding on my head in enjoyment, and signal me to move my lower body to her. Soon, we are in 69 position, with me on top, giving my little bro powerful suction while playing my balls with her wonderful hands. After few mins, I felt something feeling my asshole, pushing my hip down, she lick my asshole like as if she's licking ice cream. That feeling was so shiok that I moaned loudly too. I heard she giggle alittle and soon, I felt a finger slowly moving into my hole ! With that, I can't hold it anymore, I turn over, took another helmet, put it on myself and ram my little bro into her. Missionary alittle and asked her to go into doggy. Bang her in doggy with her head turning back alittle. I want her to feel how I felt when she insert that finger in me. In doggy position, I lub her asshole with her juice, circulate outside the hole, without rejection, I slowly insert bit by bit of my finger in and soon my whole finger was in. I fingered her, slowly increasing the pace and she start moaning louder asking me not to stop. Trying my luck, I ask if she want to try something better. She agreed and I shift my little bro outside her asshole, she stretched out her hand to hold my rod, and slowly guide it in. Tip of my bro head disappear into her asshole but she seems like in pain. But it didn't stop there, I move my hip alittle and slowly the whole shaft was in her and she moan damm loud. I move in and out slowly as not to hurt her, and feeling really shiok. After mins, I remove and she turn over and lie on her back and I continued in missionary. All the while, she's playing her boobs and I ram it in hard into her pussyand giving her deep thurst. I told her I was cumming. Just before I came, I felt her muscle 'Kiap' me again and unload everything inside(with helmet). Both of us lie on the bed catching our breathe, looking at each other smiling.

We rested for some time and got up to shower together, dressed and left the hotel. It was already 11pm, and she got classes in the morning. So got to send her home. On the way home, we held hands, like not willing to part each other. Upon reaching her place, walked her up and planted a kiss on her before leaving.

Exchanged message almost immediately. Days went by, met N for meals after classes/ work, had sex sessions in the car, hotels and eventually, one fine day, we had sex in public....

To be continued...will share the public sex with N, which also the last exciting session with her before we decided that we should stop.
Old 19-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Koblak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, looking forward for more!!
Old 22-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
yesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope TS comes back with more updates.
Old 25-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Sorry for the long stoppage people

During BBQ session held by my company at my colleague's condo, I brought N along. She wore a oversized t shirt with a shorts, plain Jane look. So BBQ went on and chit chatting with my colleagues and time went pass fast and it's already 10pm. Most of them left, leaving only me, N(she waited for me) and the owner of the apartment of the condo to tidy up. Everything done and up he went to his apartment. Not wanting to leave yet, N and I sat down by the pool and enjoy the night view. Corridor light went off, leaving those dim lights by the pool.

N placed her head on my shoulder and I moved my hand wrapping her waist. Slowly I move my hand underneath her shirt, slowly moving up to grab and massage her boobs with her bra on. She start to rub my tights and touching my half erected bro. My hand went behind her and unclip her bra, no rejection but just a smile from her. She remove her bra and keep it in her handbag. Her nipple can be seen pointing out from her shirt and I squeeze her boobs from outside and licking her ear and neck. Soft moans starts to come out from her, half erected became fully erected. Her hand begin busy unbuckling my pants and little bro able to breathe. N slowly stroke my bro up and down while enjoying my licks on her. My hand move downward on her and felt little wetness even from outside her shorts. Rub her alittle and unbutton her shorts and welcome by her damp blue cotton panty. Wriggle my way into her panty and insert two fingers in. She grab my head down to her breast, lift her shirt and cover it over my head for me to suck her boobs. Moans became louder and louder but it didn't stop me from going further. I finger her faster and juice flow out from her love hole and she stroke my little bro faster too. She stood up and remove her shorts and panty and I remove mine. Both of us are bottomless, by the pool. Lucky no one walk pass.

Both of us know we needed more than all these. She push me down, sitting in the bench, standing in front of me.....
Old 25-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
WhiskeyCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1