The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
I was the one who said her pair was not firm... and you are right to say that Mei er's pair was one of the best in the scene
What a pity , didn't expect Meier to rtc

One of the best pair of tits
Old 25-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Anyone know when xiao man will come back to sg?
Old 25-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
Laura, I think would be early 30's I think. She has nice service and always wants to please (within limits ofcourse). Nice body with enhanced tits, Nice JG skills and very clean place. I have been visiting her regularly for a while now.

Sara is her sister. I tried to set up something with her (to complete the set) but I guess she was too busy. lol.
Add on a bit, firm tits not necessary = enhanced. This pair not the firmest but definitely flesh only. Grope tested 95% accuracy (tested on a large variety of real and not real boobs). Haha.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sergaeiou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/ping-er-massage/

Chanced upon ping-er's treatment post and was skeptical as i had several experience of massage lady who claim professional manhood massage but turn out to be hanky panky massages. However, I was still curious about it.

It was so concidence that i met up a buddy of mine for lunch and we spoke about manhood massage..KNN i later found out he has also visited ping-er previously for 抓根 (manhood massage) – and commented on the penis hardness and prolonged sexual performance after the treatment.

Mai Tu liao..call ping-er straight to book 90 mins full package treatment as advised by friend for best result..sianz – appointment full since it was an impromptu decision..what to do, bo bian ma.so book at the next available slot.

Location was discreet and access to her unit was very easy
(no security uncle or auntie looking at you suspiciously or show ic etc). I was directed to a nice and cosy apartment

Massage was good with ample strength to loosen joints and knots and i requested her for dedicated time on manhood massage as it was impossible to do all listed service within a session.

After massaging, i was directed to flip over for Juagen or manhood massage
(*professional and fully dressed – no hanky panky stuff*) ..ping-er examined my manhood area and commented that i had minor blockage and air in my veins between the balls and asshole resulted from excessive warfares in the past. ( 用太多火力). We had a good laugh for that!

ping-er proceeded to apply herbal oil on my manhood started off with gentle massage on the balls followed by veins twisting and pressing on the manhood point..a little discomfort but not painful. In fact i felt real good ! Haha – ping-er, was attentive and check with me several times whether it is bearable. I nodded my head and ask her to carry on..next was the straightening of veins to clear blockage by pushing the veins upwards propelling a gush of pressure from the veins through the penis head. Wah lao – the feeling sibei song / shiok / out of the world you call it. As default, no ejaculation or abstain from sex for a full day is advisable by old school Juagen or manhood massage guru. ping-er then insisted for me to use only warm water to wash off the oil on my penis to prevent any cold air from entering. She later educate me with TCM theories and to minimise 打飞机 to prevent further damage.. and i was advised to return back for 1 more session if i wish to cos it is not fesible to clear my blockages in a single session..I was impressed by her professionalism and left her with a $20 tips.

Filled with anticipation and kan cheongness, i decided to reap the benefits yest night with my wife..wah lan! Really got effect leh – fast and hard erection coupled with prolonged sexual performance ( did not check timing but took a while to reach climax).. shiok! Will head back for more session for maintenance.

Verdict : Finally i found an authentic Juagen or manhood massage master on our island. Tested and proven!
Old 25-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
MR for Roini. Disclaimer first I am not OKT nor do I gain any benefits from this sharing other than hoping bros will up me cause of honesty haha. Also your experience may be different from mine.

http://sglonelyguy.net/roini-massage/

She initially asked me whether wanted to tarma with her roommate, I rejected at first but then she kept asking and said it will be very exciting, so I responded that need to see her roommate's looks first. Too bad when I reached her place she said her roommate went out so maybe next time.

Anyway looks wise she is not bad, quite pretty but somehow she looks older than the stated 23 years old, I would guess her as 26-27 at first glance. But definitely wont reject, refreshing looks as most other ML have long hair. Give her 7.5/10 for looks

Showered alone and than proceeded with massage, massage skills so-so, not very good but not the worst from ML I experienced. 7/10

Room and toilet was clean and tidy and I noticed her hygience practices was good. 9/10

GFE for me wasnt that good though, dont get me wrong its not like she was cold or give attitude. She was very chatty and and friendly and strike up many conversations with me, just that for me it doesnt really feel like GF kind of feeling, more like old friends chit chatting about everything under the sun rather than a GF talking sweet things to you. Maybe our chemistry not there? 6/10

Sensual and HJ was not bad as well, she allowed roaming outside her panties and could tell she was wet from the outside. HJ quite a lot of patterns with sensual moans but her moans seem more genuine than most MLs cause its not those like high pitch fake kind. 8/10

Time management was good as well, didnt short change at all 10/10

Overall quite a good visit, will rtm and try tarma next time!

BTW anyone tried Sasa from LTD? Looks good from photos http://www.liltigersden.com/sasa/
Yep tried Sasa. She's a looker, good massage too. But, some of the bros here shared some concern due to location ($50 for entrance) & $70 for HJ, topless and auto-roam. So, your decision to make :P
Old 26-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Visited an old friend, now known as Guo Guo, to check out how she's been doing lately. Like some bro said, she has put on a few kilos, grown a little older (obviously) but still looks cute in her own way. She's learnt some new tricks so sensual has improved. During her previous stint, I visited her three times (I think) and would always try my luck to request her to be fully nude, but she'd always refused. As per SOP, I teased her by making the same request but this time around, to my surprise, she agreed! Roaming was almost 4G too! Furthermore, dry humping, which is my favourite, is available upon request. She added that she intends to offer BBBJ/CIM to her service, and will be asking her webmaster to amend her ad to include fully nude and BBBJ/CIM. She asked if I would like to have a preview of BBBJ, but I declined as I've never learnt to enjoy BBBJ/CIM. By the way, all the additional services will be provided at no extra charge. Bros who like BBBJ/CIM might like to pay her a visit to assess her BBBJ skills.

http://sglonelyguy.net/guo-guo-massage/
Old 26-08-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited an old friend, now known as Guo Guo, to check out how she's been doing lately. Like some bro said, she has put on a few kilos, grown a little older (obviously) but still looks cute in her own way. She's learnt some new tricks so sensual has improved. During her previous stint, I visited her three times (I think) and would always try my luck to request her to be fully nude, but she'd always refused. As per SOP, I teased her by making the same request but this time around, to my surprise, she agreed! Roaming was almost 4G too! Furthermore, dry humping, which is my favourite, is available upon request. She added that she intends to offer BBBJ/CIM to her service, and will be asking her webmaster to amend her ad to include fully nude and BBBJ/CIM. She asked if I would like to have a preview of BBBJ, but I declined as I've never learnt to enjoy BBBJ/CIM. By the way, all the additional services will be provided at no extra charge. Bros who like BBBJ/CIM might like to pay her a visit to assess her BBBJ skills.

http://sglonelyguy.net/guo-guo-massage/
I wonder if can "unlock other levels" at no extra charge too?
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 26-08-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
What she lacks (looks and body), she makes up for with her attitude and service.
Oh. So the photo of Nina not accurate.. I thought she looks quite ok there.
Old 26-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergaeiou View Post

Chanced upon ping-er's treatment post and was skeptical as i had several experience of massage lady who claim professional manhood massage but turn out to be hanky panky massages. However, I was still curious about it.

It was so concidence that i met up a buddy of mine for lunch and we spoke about manhood massage..KNN i later found out he has also visited ping-er previously for 抓根 (manhood massage) – and commented on the penis hardness and prolonged sexual performance after the treatment.

Mai Tu liao..call ping-er straight to book 90 mins full package treatment as advised by friend for best result..sianz – appointment full since it was an impromptu decision..what to do, bo bian ma.so book at the next available slot.

(no security uncle or auntie looking at you suspiciously or show ic etc). I was directed to a nice and cosy apartment

Massage was good with ample strength to loosen joints and knots and i requested her for dedicated time on manhood massage as it was impossible to do all listed service within a session.

(*professional and fully dressed – no hanky panky stuff*) ..ping-er examined my manhood area and commented that i had minor blockage and air in my veins between the balls and asshole resulted from excessive warfares in the past. ( 用太多火力). We had a good laugh for that!

ping-er proceeded to apply herbal oil on my manhood started off with gentle massage on the balls followed by veins twisting and pressing on the manhood point..a little discomfort but not painful. In fact i felt real good ! Haha – ping-er, was attentive and check with me several times whether it is bearable. I nodded my head and ask her to carry on..next was the straightening of veins to clear blockage by pushing the veins upwards propelling a gush of pressure from the veins through the penis head. Wah lao – the feeling sibei song / shiok / out of the world you call it. As default, no ejaculation or abstain from sex for a full day is advisable by old school Juagen or manhood massage guru. ping-er then insisted for me to use only warm water to wash off the oil on my penis to prevent any cold air from entering. She later educate me with TCM theories and to minimise 打飞机 to prevent further damage.. and i was advised to return back for 1 more session if i wish to cos it is not fesible to clear my blockages in a single session..I was impressed by her professionalism and left her with a $20 tips.

Filled with anticipation and kan cheongness, i decided to reap the benefits yest night with my wife..wah lan! Really got effect leh – fast and hard erection coupled with prolonged sexual performance ( did not check timing but took a while to reach climax).. shiok! Will head back for more session for maintenance.

Verdict : Finally i found an authentic Juagen or manhood massage master on our island. Tested and proven!
She looks familiar, maybe she has just changed name.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
She looks familiar, maybe she has just changed name.
Bro aries3288, your memory very good. Thanks for the reminder.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13834576
Old 26-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Please don't write false reports
Old 26-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Oh. So the photo of Nina not accurate.. I thought she looks quite ok there.
Looks are subjective.. just not my cuppa tea, may be yours.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 26-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Tried a few times but failed to book Huan Huan. So decided to RTM Darcy. Will just report on the changes since my last visit:

Location: 8/10 Shifted to new place at area F near MRT. Discreet shared apt, room now has attached bathroom, and she showered with me (no hanky panky though). I'm wondering if the OKT shifted her becos of my previous MR. Anyway its an improvement and I'm happy.

Massage: 7/10 Still acceptable, but the standard seems to have dropped a bit. I suggested to her to get a massage bed now that the room is bigger. This time round she was topless throughout without me asking.

RTM: Yes. Although massage is not consistent, but still the best pair of boobs I can get my hands on for now, until I get to try Huan Huan, or if Mei-Er returns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Last minute texted a few MLs based on recent MRs to try my luck and got a quick confirmation from Darcy. Overall experience is good, I left happy, found myself another regular, just nice can replace Mei-Er who seems to have RTC.

Location: 6/10 Edge of area G. Shared apartment, shared bathroom. This is the only part I don't like.
Looks: 8/10 pretty much same as photos
Body: 9/10 nice and soft C+ boobs, I like!
Massage: 8/10 my view on this differs from bro liho, I feel she can actually massage. I requested for a good rub and she delivered much to my surprise. The JG was also quite decent. Overall massage techniques not as accurate (到位) as Abby, but already way better than most other MLs. I suspect she may only put more effort upon request since most bros are not really there for the massage. Will be good if she has a massage bed.
Sensual: 8/10 being a boobs lover, I released in no time roaming her top. Its true that she milks everything.
GFE: I have good chemistry with her. She can tcss.
RTM: Yes, her boobs can replace Mei-Er's, and her massage is only second to Abby in my books. Will be better if she move out of area G and stay alone.
Old 26-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman8 View Post
https://www.perfectmassage/lucy

Any bro tried her before? Seems like not much FR..
Tried and I will not RTM. Hardworking and nice lady, but face and boobs not to my liking.
Old 26-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Tried and I will not RTM. Hardworking and nice lady, but face and boobs not to my liking.
Does she really do CIM as per advertise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1