The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h16

She told me about it that she have one. I saw her chatting with him a few times when we go out in groups or when the house is closed. Her Bf if not wrong is doing some sort of video recording business. Her bf do a video recording for my tirak. He record my tirak's house in Burma and sent it over to SG. I saw the video and the bf picture. She even told me that when she , no 10 and my tirak go back to thailand, they want to rent house in bkk to stay together and told me to come often so that we can go out to have fun together in bkk or in their hometown. Now, I tried to siam my tirak as she is going back soon.I know that all this will not have happy ending so just to stop visiting her in GL. I only want to have fun and not relationship with them. Maybe friends only.
Old 31-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Yesterday me and my friend was recce-ing ard GL and WH.Seems like there's a lack of Cat40 girls..Every house we went,there's onli 1 or 2 girls left...See liao jitao sian 1/2....Was wondering ard when we come to hse 14...Damn,the OKT damn unfriendly and haolian(Tink next time wun go there liao).Walk ard for quite some time,nothing much...Then my bro suggest that we go to Hse 16 as he can remember some bros saying about good service....

Entering Hse 16,wah piang...onli 1 girl left,G11..My bro chiong first...So i was sitting ard waiting when i saw 1 girl coming down...G1...First look not bad,OKT tell me she can speak chinese,i also dun wan to sit ard wait for christmas. Without much delay tell the OKT that i wan G1 ( must act fast as got other ppl ard ) heh-heh.....

Entering her room,first thing she do was treat me to a drink,nowadays GL got treat drink i also dunno sia...Last time dun have de..Nethertheless,took off clothes and went to the bathroom.While washing me,she also uses her boobs and Ass to gimme body rub...Onli 1 word to describe...SONG ! Nice boobies she have and she look like a chinese.After bathing proceed to the bed liao...Ask me to lie down while she service...Starting wif the standard catbath followed by BJ...then after that continue the catbath...After that,I ask whether i can finger her...to my surprise,she say yes...wow....! Without much delay i start to finger her faster and faster and she was moaning all the way (dunno real anot lah,but good job).Shortly after proceed to put on cap and she climb on top of me. i sat up to lick her boobs when she sudddenly kiss me on my lips and we started frenching...very good feeling there ! lolx...Heard the bell ringing after sometime,must be time's up soon...Pump her faster till i cum and proceed to bath. Asked her named while i was putting on my clothes and she said that her name was Li Ling. Before i can put my shirt on,she came over and gimme a lick on my nipple and i french her awhile..Wow,love this type of playful girl sia..lolx...GF feeling....

Look : 8/10
Boobs : a nice B+
Body : 8/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 ( Very GF Feeling)
Attitude : Damn good...
RTF : SURE THING !
Old 01-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 19
ekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bro! So coincidence ar!? Hehe, mi oso went der on Sat late nite wif a fren. Was feelin "itchy", so jio my brudder go dwn recce abit. Rmbr seein e posts abt L18 got afew new girls so decide to go see see look look.

Aniwaez, went frm L16 thru to WH. Nvr see ani1 tt interests us, so mi n my bro decided to head on to 18 instead. Aftr awhile reach H16, rmbr e post abt G11 (She sae her name is Ning), decide to look for her. Went inside to see n was disappointed, she was wif customer at e time. So went out instead, went to next hse(H14), none interest mi so decide to go jalan abit more. As mi n my bro left e hse, we hear e OKT sae we "Sotong oso nvr so blur" n other stuff wich i shall not post here.

Aftr 15mins of walkin, decide to head back to H16 try luck. As i poke my head in to see, i see G11 sittin in e tank smilin sweetly at mi. Hehe. Melt my heart, chio like e post sae 1. So i paid n went up wif her.

Went up e room n started to strip. She help mi to take of my t-shirt while i stare at her face. (Wah! Even more chio upclose, looks like local chinese sia!) Suddenly she ask mi in veri fluent mandarin "Y look at mi liddat?" I stunned, later in e bath i ask den i noe she is Thai-Chinese. No wonder e mandarin so gd. Bathin veri SOP, ask if water warm enuff, feel shiok if she rub my body n dick etc. Den she start to body rub mi wif e soap stil der! Shiok sia, like jap av e body bath liddat.

Aftr cum out ask mi to lie on e bed n she proceed to gif mi Catbath. She slowly use her tongue to lick my body while avoidin my groin. Make mi wait in enticipation, den suddenly play wif my balls usin her hand while stil lickin my inner thighs(feels damn shiok!). She den caps mi n start BJing. Suction juz rite, enuff to make mi shiok yet not as to orgasm. As she BJ i play wif her boobs, mmm...B cup juz nice for mi. I stroke her face n she look at mi wif tt gf innocent look wif my cock in her mouth. Wah! Buay tahan lahz.

Den she got up n licked her lips abit b4 lowerin herself on mi. Her pussy feel quite tight, shiok! As doin FJ, she moan n moan like dose jap av stars. Aftr awhile change to doggy as she sae she abit tired. Who am i to complain, as i started doin her for e back she moan even louder. I bent my body forwards to grab her boobs while 1 hand wandered towards her pussy. Rub her clit abit n she grab my hands sayin "very itchy", wah power lahz. Ok lor, i stop but thrusts her even harder. Den suddenly she juz stop n grab my butt. I was shocked so ask her wat happen?? She lay down pantin n told mi she juz cum (Wah! my 1st time hear WL sae she cum. Even if fake 1 oso very turn on!) Den i ask her if i can move again, she said yes n i start to pound her even harder, hopin to make her cum even more.Aftr 10mins, i shot my load.

Looks: 8/10 (Looks almost like prc)
Figure: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
Catbath: 9/10 (Noes hw to lick to get u excited wifout touchin der)
FJ: 9/10 (Great moanin! Great facial expressions oso!)
RTF: Of cos! (Try n u will blive!~)
Old 07-08-2005, 07:22 PM
sattva

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

since G8 has tirak then any brudders can recommend any good gals in this house whom can be tirak? G9 good choice ?
Old 25-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tirsk is g15? or any expriences?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Was Back to the area yesterday.Me and my bro was walking ard the whole place.Yesterday muz be a bad timing to go.There's few PRC but lots of ppl.lolx..muz be the rain.We walk ard before we saw Win.He dun have much girls left so we proceed on to look for other targets.We went into L18H18.Upon entering,we notice that there's no WLs ard..All working.But heard there's some angpai there so sit ard to wait for them.Waited ard 10 minutes,2 or 3 WLs came down but not to our satisfactory so we left the place.Went to L18H16.Asked for G1 but was told she go back already.Sian 1/2 already.Looked at the time,also ard 3:10 liaoz...Not much time already,so sit ard to wait for the WLs to come out.The OKT there was recommending me G16.So I sat there to wait.

After some time,I saw G16.Considering awhile,I decided to go ahead with her since also not much time left already.lolx.Paid up the OKT and went to the room with her.

Entering the room,i asked her to switch on the lights but was told that the lights are spoil.So began to strip.After stripping in the room,we proceed to bath.While bathing,she uses her breasts and backside to 'massage'.Si bei song...Somemore her breast quite big...During the bathing,there's also the hot and cold bbbj.First time tried that,not bad...lolx...
Was asked to lie down on the bed after bathing.Came the catbath.Nothing to be surprise about quite SOP.But seems like she like to use her fingernails alot.lolx...Received another BBBJ while i keep on massaging her breasts.Good feeling.

After sometime she capped me and fitted herself on me.She was moaning while inserting(duno real anot lah) lolx..She was moaning all the way while she was doing the work and using her fingernails to lightly scratch my body which have quite a good feeling anyway.After some trusting,I came. I sat up and suck her breasts.I was still inside her while she's still trying to pump me ! lolx...After awhile,i withdraw and she began to clean me.I was lying there when she juz came over and lie beside me.For ard 1-2 minutes,we juz lie there hugging and doing nothing.Then came the after-bath.

L18H16G16
Name: Ah Kee
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 ( Pink nipples !)
BJ: 8/10 (Hot and cold)
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: Acomodating
RTF: I tink i will.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:26 PM
Samster

bro yasakawa009...are u refering to me ? lolx..sure man ! next time we can arrange to go together mah...
Old 10-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

Whooooo ~ Me back guys...

Went to geylang to recce yesterday....too bad got police ard so not much FLs ard..Went back to L18H16...also ard 3+ to 4 le...not much time liaoz...sit ard and see got any other choice anot.That's when i saw G16 coming out...After some thinking,decide to RTF.

Went to the room.Wow,she still remembers me...lolx....went missionary and finish off with a doggie.lolx...After the session,she offers me a complimentary massage ! still carry on the massage even though time is up..Song sia...massage till i wanna slp....relaxing....

Tink i always end up in H16 even though i went to recce ard..lolx...issit fated ? lolx..i guess not !
Old 10-10-2005, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattva
since G8 has tirak then any brudders can recommend any good gals in this house whom can be tirak? G9 good choice ?

wow ,happening here G9 not a bad choice ,should get triak for yourself ,i also visit her too ,wanna to know more about her?
let our newbies know ok, shes very expert in bbbj and can suck very long time ,shes didnt like customer to Fj her so much ,she wanna you cum on bbbj .
she told me she got 30 customer perday.
her name Chanel, but also call Chocolate too
Face: 7/10
boods:6/10 ok
Figure:6/10 (SMALL TYPE) handful
Bath: 8/10
BBBJ:8.5/10(Strokes super well done )
FJ:6.5/10

Overall a good WL for $40 (cheongster need to try)good .

RTF: NO. maybe (best part is her bbbj)

years of working as WL : NUMBER 10 years (working WL since young time)
marry present : SG 50k
tagret dollars : SG 50K per year
Old 10-10-2005, 02:43 AM
Samster

redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam's Family
bro, does she do CIM or cum on face?
does she continue sucking and licking even after you cum?

thanks.

never cum on face yet ,only 2 times try ,,,,,1st try cum on Fj ,2nd i cum on bbbj ,FJ she kind of hard to cum ...shes working too long in this line ....but still shes came .... no easy ...but she realry good ride on you ...power bbbj ....go try
Old 11-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Akila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro redlord, she tell you she cum ar? Do you believe her? Can be working for 10 years la.. She tell you, you believe her oso? She only 24 dis year..
Old 11-10-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord
her name Chanel, but also call Chocolate too
Face: 7/10
boods:6/10 ok
Figure:6/10 (SMALL TYPE) handful
Bath: 8/10
BBBJ:8.5/10(Strokes super well done )
FJ:6.5/10

Overall a good WL for $40 (cheongster need to try)good .

RTF: NO. maybe (best part is her bbbj)

years of working as WL : NUMBER 10 years (working WL since young time)
marry present : SG 50k
tagret dollars : SG 50K per year
She pretty meh? Dark skinned and ok only. Tried her long time back. No comments on her just feel that if I have to pay 50K SGD to marry her, I think I rather stay single and spend the 50K go bonk other girls.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 11-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akila
Bro redlord, she tell you she cum ar? Do you believe her? Can be working for 10 years la.. She tell you, you believe her oso? She only 24 dis year..

CHOICE not to belive me ,bro akila...something wanna to say ,already said ,whether shes tell me or not find out yourself ,u dont even reply on the last thread ,i may wrong on her age ,now i remember i say 24 or 25 ...last thread ...no other comment to me about her only you ,yes shes does many years about ten years ,is that a problem for u? cant accept reality? fallen with her? go find out yourself and can keep it yourself ,wanna to tirak her also very good for you and i will wish u good luck
Old 15-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GeylangJournal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlz View Post
any bro tirsk is g15? or any expriences?
G15, Ah Yin is back to flesh trade in LOS.

Used to be her tirak, fall in love, leave my comfort zone because of her.

Anyone still in contact with her?
And realise the CB is just another piece of meat.

My Geylang Journal is available here.
Old 15-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GeylangJournal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangJournal View Post
G15, Ah Yin is back to flesh trade in LOS.

Used to be her tirak, fall in love, leave my comfort zone because of her.

Anyone still in contact with her?
Seem that L18H16 no longer as happening as before.

H18 looks better now with the Q ... haha ...
And realise the CB is just another piece of meat.

My Geylang Journal is available here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1