The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
00REX00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Bro can PM me the location. thank you
Old 30-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

30 Sep 2017 Saturday btw 105 pm to 130 pm

L5R8 Maggie M$45 (ex PT H4) upgraded to M$70

Look: 7/ 10 Foxy MILF
GF: 5.5/ 10
Body: 5.5/ 10 I guess she comes 60s
BBBJ: 5/ 10 Short duration
BJ: 5/ 10 Maggie does not have the skill although I stood talk
HJ: 6/ 10 She is lazy her MO is allow fondling her tits, fast and dry HJ.
Missonary: 8/ 10 no sounds but I managed to "piak" her hard
Cum: 10/ 10 I held till the end, pull out and cum on her left palm. I love to dirty MILF.
RTF: 8/ 10

Maggie said Violet is very much into the FL scene. She operates her biz at Tai Ping which is further then KL. She said the brothel is also a hotel, same liked Ocean. There are rooms Violet sits in one of them, not sure which levels and rooms.

I asked her about PT ex Kico Teh she does not know her. I move into L4R34 Pui See Yip fb, she was shocked that her pics appeared over PT threads. However, she though PT has closed down I said PT has survive the tests of time. And that H26 Princess Cookie is the top WL. It is posted in PT thread Cookie takes S$70 and she rejected customers, she is also rude because she is the prettiest and youngest of all.

If I remember more I will post in down. Take care!
Old 30-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
saiful619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can pm me the location, much appreciated thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Our original plan to go in yesterday was aborted after our designated driver was picked up by the police while having his makan at Old Airport Food Centre..... after so many TCSS sessions together we did not even know of his sideline as a loanshark....lol

Anyway after some discussion another bro volunteered to be the driver so we went in late @2300 hrs.... luckily traffic was smooth and we were at JB141 shortly after midnight. The MO has changed again and the girls are now on the 3rd level rooms..... this makes it convenient for the customers to exit the place by walking down the stairs to the lobby instead of having to wait for the fireman lift..... and the security desk at the lobby has been moved to beside the stairway entrance so anybody intending to going up to the 3rd level has to pass the security guy.

Not much crowd to our surprise as normally would be packed during weekends / public holidays..... and not much girls too as I noticed some of the rooms were vacant. I did not take anyone while the other bros choose their girls..... I basically just hung around and waited for the doors to open to have a view of the girls inside. Only saw 2 that could pass as SYT while the rest were mid 20s to early 30s...... this batch quality is so so only unlike the previous batches.

While waiting for the other bros to finish.... there was a banquet chair which was used to prop open the stairway door and I sat in it..... and many thought I was the caretaker when they passed me while using the stairway door.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
thundertits88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
30 Sep 2017 Saturday btw 105 pm to 130 pm

L5R8 Maggie M$45 (ex PT H4) upgraded to M$70

Look: 7/ 10 Foxy MILF
GF: 5.5/ 10
Body: 5.5/ 10 I guess she comes 60s
BBBJ: 5/ 10 Short duration
BJ: 5/ 10 Maggie does not have the skill although I stood talk
HJ: 6/ 10 She is lazy her MO is allow fondling her tits, fast and dry HJ.
Missonary: 8/ 10 no sounds but I managed to "piak" her hard
Cum: 10/ 10 I held till the end, pull out and cum on her left palm. I love to dirty MILF.
RTF: 8/ 10

Maggie said Violet is very much into the FL scene. She operates her biz at Tai Ping which is further then KL. She said the brothel is also a hotel, same liked Ocean. There are rooms Violet sits in one of them, not sure which levels and rooms.

I asked her about PT ex Kico Teh she does not know her. I move into L4R34 Pui See Yip fb, she was shocked that her pics appeared over PT threads. However, she though PT has closed down I said PT has survive the tests of time. And that H26 Princess Cookie is the top WL. It is posted in PT thread Cookie takes S$70 and she rejected customers, she is also rude because she is the prettiest and youngest of all.

If I remember more I will post in down. Take care!
What does upgrading do?
Old 01-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Back into the 80s where mine army friends brought me to this place, it was a common "safe" fun to upgrade although is wrong to damage the market rates. RLD is all $, pay alittle more even if the people there r not happy due to I said the wrong things. Looking at the $ I can walk out safe, of course after this hit the road.

The favourable ex rates is never a problem. M$3.07 to S$1. M$70 is only S$25 which is cheaper then PT brothels. Ocean takes alot of customers who earn the Sing $ including Malaysian man who worked over the causeway.

Now, a brother pm where is this place? My advice to him is walk further towards the main road and that opposite Ocean, there is an Indian temple. The entry is hidden among the shops houses. Ask the Malays peddlers outside a bank. Usually they r there over the weekend.

I had a gut feelings Penny and Pui See Yip knew about their pics in this website. Still their weakness is IT. Soon they will post more.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi. Came upon this thread. Can someone enlighten me how does JB ocean hotel work? Is it similar to person in Singapore and what’s the operating hours like? Heading into jb this week and would love to try ocean hotel. Thanks in advance
Old 03-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Hi. Came upon this thread. Can someone enlighten me how does JB ocean hotel work? Is it similar to person in Singapore and what’s the operating hours like? Heading into jb this week and would love to try ocean hotel. Thanks in advance
It's the same as Petain in Singapore, go in pay the money to the girl that's all. Enjoy
Old 04-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
It's the same as Petain in Singapore, go in pay the money to the girl that's all. Enjoy
Girls standard wise are like petain I suppose? Cheers mate!
Old 04-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Girls standard wise are like petain I suppose? Cheers mate!
Petain's service is higher standard and if you are a regular to some of the Ang Pai, gfe gao gao
Old 06-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiful619 View Post
Bro, can pm me the location, much appreciated thanks!
i recced a few times in vain n PM-ed all those who claimed to have gone, but all dun wanna tell

reminds me of the recent ocbc Hunt The Mouse to find $50,000 CASH game, except this one dunno true or not
Old 18-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whateverz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been trying to locate this jb141 since morning. But no avail. Can any kind bro give some guidance??
Old 21-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
CUMCUM74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Its beside the famous jinglong curry fish head
Old 21-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUMCUM74 View Post
He's looking for jb141..... you gave him location of Ocean
Old 22-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUMCUM74 View Post
You need to walk further up, only few steps and, you will see an old staircase with an old lift. There you have it. I nickname Ocean as "Lawyer office", 30 yrs ago because there was such an office during that time.
Old 30-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
my colleague who is a malaysian working in singapore, also tips 50rm. Tips or not is up to individual. Most rich people tends to tips more depending on their pocket size.
It is the same here in SG ktv. There are people who tips the girls sgd150 just for the happy hour period. And there are people who tips only sgd30. you can't control or telling people how much to tips.
Walao seriously spoilt market lei. I never pay tips, if I like the fl I visit her more frequent tats all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1